I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

What's funny is it's religious people that attack and want to take away the rights from anyone that isn't religious or choose a different path. The goddamn church for thousands of years were the goddamn elites throughout most of the world be it in the muslim world with islam or the pope in europe.

Only a truly free society doesn't allow religion to kill all that choose to disagree with it with the goddamn sword. Of course you don't know history jim as you have a first grade education so I wouldn't expect you to understand my point.

Stop living in the past. Today, you and yours are the elite that want to silence or kill your enemies.

Like in Europe where much of the discussion on this site, could lead to being arrested.

British Police Just Imprisoned A Man For Posting Mean Things About Muslims On Facebook

Then perhaps people of faith need to stop dishing crap. Religious people constantly use their faith as a weapon for politics and to push their views on others. The only reason why there is a discussion about abortion in this country is because of religious people using their faith a a political weapon.

Religious folks constant support morally bankrupt politicians who wouldn’t know what was in the Bible if it punched them dead in the face.

People of faith in this country only care about their own faith and no one else’s.

They’re the biggest hypocrites in the country.

Their reasons for their political stance on abortion is just as valid as yours.

With the difference that they are not claiming that you do not have a right to engage in the political process.

Which is funny because I am so sick of Republicans pretending to be people of faith. No one of faith would cut children’s Healthcare or school lunches or daycare.
Only monsters would do such a thing.
No, Nimrod, only monsters would kill 20 million babies.

Prime example of religious zealot who lies and needs to leave everyone else alone
Great argument there, airhead. If being stupid was a crime you would be in prison.

You know that you are stupid. Why would you call anyone out for being stupid?

Which is funny because I am so sick of Republicans pretending to be people of faith. No one of faith would cut children’s Healthcare or school lunches or daycare.
No person of faith would have kids they couldn't afford to take care of

I think what some of the people were ridiculing is not the faith of the people involved, but the responses and comments on social media.

You know the "My prayers go out to the people...". Essentially saying and doing nothing.

I think what some of the people were ridiculing is not the faith of the people involved, but the responses and comments on social media.

You know the "My prayers go out to the people...". Essentially saying and doing nothing.
Yeah prayers are about as effective as wearing one of those stupid rubber bracelets to "raise awareness"

Really? So no person of faith ever lost their job? No person of faith ever made bad financial decisions? No person of faith ever lost a spouse and found their household income cut in half?

Wow. That is some kinda faith.

Really? So no person of faith ever lost their job? No person of faith ever made bad financial decisions? No person of faith ever lost a spouse and found their household income cut in half?

No one with any intelligence at all has ZERO savings or no life insurance on a spouse.

Well I guess that leaves out most people who believe in the imaginary magic sky fairy

No one with any intelligence at all has ZERO savings or no life insurance on a spouse.

Well I guess that leaves out most people who believe in the imaginary magic sky fairy

Young couples, with young children, often have no life insurance or not enough. If one of them makes just $50k a year, it will take $1 million to replace that over the next 20 years.

And as for savings, I have always tried to have a savings of 6 months of my income. But losing my job and being out of work for more than 6 months is not uncommon. Plus, the employer assisted health insurance goes away and the savings lasts even less time.

Last edited:

Young couples, with young children, often have no life insurance or not enough. If one of them makes just $50k a year, it will take $1 million to replace that over the next 20 years.
Yeah and term life insurance is pretty cheap.

And actually it would take less than that.

Rule of thumb for buying life insurance id 150K for every 1000 of monthly income because 150K at 5% will return you 1000 a month for 20 years

SO a guy making 50K makes 4166 a month therefore he would need a little over 600K in life insurance

Prime example of religious zealot who lies and needs to leave everyone else alone
Great argument there, airhead. If being stupid was a crime you would be in prison.
This is what you want, right? Put everyone who doesn't agree with you in prison.

But these "persons of faith" want the rest of us to do it. These "persons of faith" need to learn to mind their own business and stop trying to micromanage other people's lives.

But these "persons of faith" want the rest of us to do it. These "persons of faith" need to learn to mind their own business and stop trying to micromanage other people's lives.

You mean like when homosexuals and other pervs have corporate harassment policies regard religious displays as harassment?

You are such a fucktard.

What's funny is it's religious people that attack and want to take away the rights from anyone that isn't religious or choose a different path. The goddamn church for thousands of years were the goddamn elites throughout most of the world be it in the muslim world with islam or the pope in europe.

Only a truly free society doesn't allow religion to kill all that choose to disagree with it with the goddamn sword. Of course you don't know history jim as you have a first grade education so I wouldn't expect you to understand my point.

roflmao, and yet it is you atheistic secularists that have compiled the biggest body count since the beginning of time.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot the list goes on into the hundreds of millions of innocent people.

Study the French Revolution sometime, butboy, and focus on the 'Reign of Terror'.

That is the only way you secular shit4brains have of getting people to play within your rules as you have abandoned using religion to help you.

So when you dirt bags run things it is never "Do this or go to hell' it is 'Do this or lose your house, your freedom or your life." instead.

Why if your number is true, and contraception would prevent many of them, do Religious People reject age appropriate education and free contraceptives to all women of child bearing age?

Forum List

Back