🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am sickened by ANYONE who filed a lawsuit in the Vegas shooting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If you'e not suing the estate of the man who actually killed you....

FUCK YOU

This is the reason our system is so fucked up. I feel incredibly terrible for any loss you may have incurred.
On the contrary I want to beat your ass for using a tragedy to sue people who had nothing to do with your loss.

And fuck you ambulance chasing faggot lawyers.

Wrong. The hotel and the police have some responsibility here. If their claims are frivolous, let the system handle it.

Wrong. The hotel and the police have some responsibility here. If their claims are frivolous, let the system handle it.
Lol thats funny. I was just reading an article about some dumbfuck that got awarded 7.5m bucks for getting his foot caught in a pallet at Wal-Mart

• Banned
The "system" is made up of citizens like me. Not only is the jury duty for cases like this bullshit, the premiums we all pay for all types of insurance is bloated because of cases like these.

• Banned
Lol thats funny. I was just reading an article about some dumbfuck that got awarded 7.5m bucks for getting his foot caught in a pallet at Wal-Mart
Your Chineese handkrchief will now cost you .56 cents more as a result.

Personally, I'd sue the NRA.
Not a single one of these mass killing shooters has been a member of the NRA ..... :cool:
The NRA and their members have opposed every gun control law, blocking a ton of them from being enacted by paying elected officials for their votes. This makes them complicit in the Vegas shooting if one of the potential laws they blocked was to ban the sort of weapon used in Vegas.

PS Sharia is an insult to human decency.

Personally, I'd sue the NRA.
A GUN SAFETY ORGANIZATION?

This is why leftists should not be allowed to vote.
The NRA and their members have opposed every gun control law, blocking a ton of them from being enacted by paying elected officials for their votes. This makes them complicit in the Vegas shooting if one of the potential laws they blocked was to ban the sort of weapon(s) used in Vegas.
(The NRA) "A GUN SAFETY ORGANIZATION" :lmao:

Last edited:
On a somewhat related matter, I'd also repeal the 2nd Amendment in it's entirety.

Forum List

Back