I am so sick of hearing about this equal pay shit from women. What the fuck does it even mean?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
No female coworker is ever going to know what I am paid and I am never going to ask her what she is paid. And honestly no one should want to be equal in PAY to no one whether the person is a man or woman. I dont want to be equal with no one.

Ok my rant is over

No female coworker is ever going to know what I am paid and I am never going to ask her what she is paid. And honestly no one should want to be equal in PAY to no one whether the person is a man or woman. I dont want to be equal with no one.

Ok my rant is over

So, if it turns out everyone in your office gets twice your pay for doing the same work, you are OK with that

how the fuck would I know?

Exactly what your employer wants to happen
Forbid the disclosure of wages and benefits and you can work one employee against the other.

Unity of the workforce terrifies employers

Am I paid as much as a senior developer. No and do not expect to be. Not until I reach that position. So I do not see the point of this rant either. I do not know of any company that pays according to gender. You are paid according to position.

So, if it turns out everyone in your office gets twice your pay for doing the same work, you are OK with that
no one does the same work,, some do it better and some dont,,

and how do you know those that are paid more arent giving the boss a blowjob everynight after work for that extra pay??

Ok my rant is over
The womens pro soccer league just got a settlement. LMAO. That won't last long because soon there will be no women's leagues. Trans will do away with that.

no one does the same work,, some do it better and some dont,,

and how do you know those that are paid more arent giving the boss a blowjob everynight after work for that extra pay??

Very true
If a condition of advancement is giving a blowjob, that should be a condition of employment

but surely.....leftist/democrat employers would not cheat their women employees out of the same pay as their male employees?

Last edited:

Ok my rant is over
It is the progressives playbook to stir up animosity against fellow citizens whether it is the color of the skin, sex, or ideology. And unfortunately a lot of women use their hearts to vote and not their brains, which is why we had 8 years of the brown turd Obammy.
As Obama Spotlights Gender Gap in Wages, His Own Payroll Draws Scrutiny (Published 2014)
A study released in January showed that female White House staff members make on average 88 cents for every dollar a male staff member earns.
And now we have to deal with the sexual predator Joe Bitme from Delaware.
Biden Paid Women Less Than Men in Each of His 35 Years as Senator
When Biden joined the Senate in 1973, the average pay for a full-time female staffer in his office was $5,029, about 68 percent of the $7,383 average paid to men during that span, according to the secretary of the Senate's first spending report for the 93rd Congress.
When women start to use their brains more, they will understand who is really fucking them.

As I said i do not know of any company that pays according to gender. Pay is based on position.

As I said i do not know of any company that pays according to gender. Pay is based on position.
Men was paid more back in the day because they had families to take care of

fbj

i have had several female employees the last 15 months and everyone was a compete cunttt
All very unreliable and stupid

I have one last one that I cannot wait to fire in a few weeks

Just looking at her bloated body makes me throw up 🤢

Forum List

Back