🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am stunned that people don't know what a "bonus check" means

Anyone can work at Walmart
And they gave you a bonus?

I don't work at no Walmart

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm a doctor. All the other days I work in the post office
A doctor who works in the post office? What are you? A medicinal marijuana doctor? :D

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

Btw, when does my ban start? :D

Probably when you wake up tomorrow and try to log in. sent the administrator a 5 page report

You just can't handle the truth. In my company, we give all the bonuses to the white people. Not one black gets a bonus.

PS Real Cowboys fans aren't stoolies.

Why hire black in the first place
We didn't. :D

Well how the fuck did they get there?
Never actually said that we had any. :D
No blacks with the kinds of skills we need. Waddaya gonna do? :dunno:

Anyone can work at Walmart

And you have proved that.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm a doctor. All the other days I work in the post office
A doctor who works in the post office? What are you? A medicinal marijuana doctor? :D

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

Probably when you wake up tomorrow and try to log in. sent the administrator a 5 page report
Oh well, maybe tomorrow. :D

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

A 5 page report? lol I bet they loved that.

So you reported him for racism? Have you been on this site outside of the General Discussion and Sports forums? Racism is obviously not against the rules here. Learn what is allowed and deal with it.

You use the money for what makes happy. If going out to party works, then do it. If paying down your bills to give you more breathing room works, then do it.

fbj, believe it or not, some people feel better when they have less debt. Why do you think you know best how they should spend their bonus?

I agree.

I could never stand to have credit card or any other kind of debt. If I were in debt, that's what I would use it on because debt costs a lot more than that "bonus" check.

Debt takes away choices. If the OP doesn't want to be free to use his pay as he wishes, that's his business.

For black people it means extra crack.
Only white people get bonus checks for being on crack. Black people get arrested or shot.

Dear Asclepias
Didn't both Bush and Obama get away with drug abuse, without it hurting their records?
Is the process they used available to everyone to expunge their records?
Or is it more "class" privilege (not necessarily race)?

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

So you reported him for racism? Have you been on this site outside of the General Discussion and Sports forums? Racism is obviously not against the rules here. Learn what is allowed and deal with it.

I just reported you for UGLYISM

You use the money for what makes happy. If going out to party works, then do it. If paying down your bills to give you more breathing room works, then do it.

fbj, believe it or not, some people feel better when they have less debt. Why do you think you know best how they should spend their bonus?

I agree.

I could never stand to have credit card or any other kind of debt. If I were in debt, that's what I would use it on because debt costs a lot more than that "bonus" check.

Debt takes away choices. If the OP doesn't want to be free to use his pay as he wishes, that's his business.

You have to treat yourself to something Mongo

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

I just reported you for UGLYISM

Oh, so you write fiction too?

I agree.

Being debt free and having a very high credit rating can treat you to things your bonus can never touch. Like buying a house?

I agree.

Being debt free and having a very high credit rating can treat you to things your bonus can never touch. Like buying a house?

Buying houses is overrated

I agree.

So are the Cowboys, but you still cheer for them.

Its not just buying a house. It could be buying a beach house for weekend getaways. Or getting a loan to sstart a business. Or even just getting a better finance rate on a car so you have that "bonus" money every month.

I agree.

Its not just buying a house. It could be buying a beach house for weekend getaways. Or getting a loan to sstart a business. Or even just getting a better finance rate on a car so you have that "bonus" money every month.

I posted an Ad on craiglist for a college student to massage me so I will give her some of the bonus

I agree.

I posted an Ad on craiglist for a college student to massage me so I will give her some of the bonus

Congrats. But you still don't get that you are being a jackass with your attitude of "I like this. If you don't like this something is wrong with you".

Forum List

Back