Zone1 I believe that you will feel better when you give thanks to God

Z99

Aug 30, 2024
I try to thank God daily. For what do I thank him?

Bringing me into existence.
Allowing me to believe in and follow his son.
His word through the scriptures, which are filled
with truth and wisdom and which bring me great
comfort and peace.
My amazing parents who have already gone to
Heaven.
My loving and caring wife.
My beautiful, Christian, children.
And so much more.

Thanking God daily helps me to appreciate how blessed I truly am. I encourage you to try it too and I believe you will grow closer to our Heavenly Father.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 ESV / 374 helpful votes
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Ephesians 5:20 ESV / 311 helpful votes
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Psalm 136:26 ESV / 276 helpful votes
Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Psalm 106:1-2 ESV / 243 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Who can utter the mighty deeds of the Lord, or declare all his praise?

Here we go again .
A Cultist moralising about a 2000 year failure.

A public rant repeatedly making the same point, but unsupported by a shred of evidence .

Just another Space Alien Worshipper applauding the Big Ship in the Sky and its Godly inhabitants . |And whose only gift to humans was scribblings on a few rocks .

A real Rock Tecky that Goddy Boy and his Messengers

Of course Cultists deplore my previous post .

So sanely defend your opinion , other than by repeating endlessly the same unfulfilled hopes , thinking that because these dreams were written down a long time ago by other Cultists , that they are more likely now to come true

Einstein may have plagiarised his so called theories and still produced garbage but he did usefully point out that endlessly repeating the same mistakes is a sign of madness .

His word through the scriptures, which are filled
with truth and wisdom and which bring me great
comfort and peace.

the history of the desert religions is replete with selfishness and brutality ...

1727684025300.jpeg

jews, christians and islam are one in the same their use of violence to persecute and victimize the innocent throughout the centuries for their own selfish purposes.

Forum List

Back