🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Blame Democrats Culture of Hate

True the Ds are reverting back to their proto-NAZI origins. Inventors of the (Creek) baby kebob, BIG lie and accusing their opponents of doing a downsized version of their actual crimes.

Study them. They have taken the identical approach to how the Nazis slowly took over Germany ver batem.

They are desensitizing America to witch hunts, depriving people of due process, selective outrage, infanticide, antisemitism, antichristianity, and are becoming overtly racist against Caucasians, and sexist towards Conservative women.

This is why I call them DemNazis.

True the Ds are reverting back to their proto-NAZI origins. Inventors of the (Creek) baby kebob, BIG lie and accusing their opponents of doing a downsized version of their actual crimes.

Last edited:
Study them. They have taken the identical approach to how the Nazis slowly took over Germany ver batem.

They are desensitizing America to witch hunts, depriving people of due process, selective outrage, infanticide, antisemitism, antichristianity, and are becoming overtly racist against Caucasian, and sexist towards Conservative women.

The only difference between the Nazis of 1938 Germany and Democrats today is the Nazis had cool uniforms.

They are desensitizing America to witch hunts, depriving people of due process, selective outrage, infanticide, antisemitism, antichristianity, and are becoming overtly racist against Caucasian, and sexist towards Conservative women.

The only difference between the Nazis of 1938 Germany and Democrats today is the Nazis had cool uniforms.
the main reason they lost on the eastern front was that no winter clothing other than trench coats were available in the winter of 41-2 causing deaths in the low six figures. That was super cool clothing

Yet its trump supporters mowing down people with their car, mailing bombs to people, posting hate messages here 24/7…..

Fuck off.

And yet its the governor of new york cheering on the bloodlust and celebrating infanticide.
If American Christians served their master half as well as the Ds do theirs we would see a global awakening.

Forum List

Back