I blame the Republicans for creating a culture of anti intellectualism!

What anti-intellectualism? Anytime you try to question a liberal on anything there only reply is to scream 'dumbass' at you. Don't try to tell them that something they say is false then they threaten to ban you or accuse you of corrupting the youth. That is when they threaten lawsuits or something.

And prison.......the man made global warming hoaxers want to put skeptics in prison.....and they are also using the law now to go after them.....the left is anti science...if you disagree with their politically designed science...you must be destroyed.

I blame the George Bush era GOP for making Americans dumber!

God, Guns, and Muslims! Is that all you talk about?

Someone should drag the GOP into the 21st Century!

Absolutely. The GOP looks ridiculous these days with their constant refuting of science and myriad other facts. And now they're nominating one the most fact challenged aholes they could dredge up. The party needs a complete overhaul from the ground up.
no you on the left look ignorant, when you refuse to think for yourself and believe Scientist are now Gods we all should bow down to. and you folks don't see anything wrong with flushing human beings down a drain with abortion. stop and think about that if you can open up that narrow mind of yours

You see the left out with their protesting, getting violent, vulgar and nasty with people just trying to attend a political rally. Now how intellectual is that?

you left should take a hard look in a mirror. the majority of the people find you and your behavior (threads like this) repulsive.

Condoleezza Rice was Bush's SOS. She was a kindergarten piano prodigy, graduated high school at age 15, and received her Ph.D. in political science.

The GOP is a political party made of Republicans. Republicans have said very many things over the years but it obviously isn't possible to stuff it far enough up your ass for you to see it.

How ironic.

"A culture of anti-intellectualism" is another one of those left wing cliches based on bigotry. If you are skeptic about the findings of crooked pseudo-scientists related to the myth of man made global warming you are labeled as a "denier" or anti-intellectual. What's the latest democrat based advancement in education? Forcing girls to accept a confused boy in the locker room. You almost gotta laugh that lefties have been ranting for years that their voting base is too ignorant to obtain anything as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. The democrat base is so dumb that the leadership wants to expand it with ex-convicts. There's an intellectual base for you.

Last edited:

Condoleezza Rice was Bush's SOS. She was a kindergarten piano prodigy, graduated high school at age 15, and received her Ph.D. in political science.
Neoconservatives tend to surround themselves with prized expert in the fields of business,history, politics, and economics.

This fact tends to undermine the statement that Republicans promote anti intellectualism in government.

No,so-called intellectuals did it themselves by being a bunch of conniving, back stabbing, fraudulent pretentious ass holes.

Neoconservatives tend to surround themselves with prized expert in the fields of business,history, politics, and economics.

This fact tends to undermine the statement that Republicans promote anti intellectualism in government.

Yeah, their problem runs more into 'Selection Bias' than anti-intellectualism. The do come from the Scoop Jackson Dems that fled the Democratic Party int he 1980s, and their idea people were mostly former Trotskyites.

yeah and I blame the Democrats for creating a culture of violence, nasty people, immorality, sheep and snobs. I'll take stupid people over those any day

Thats a great defense. Just accuse others of doing something and dont deny your support for ignorance because its better than something else lol

Forum List

Back