I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
no it's more like 95% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...
I’ve answered it several times now. Stop trolling
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon
7 shots to the back is never right

Platitude arguments are never right
Letting this dork hold a gun is also not right

27KENOSHA-SHESKEY-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Why? Then you can't beat him up?
I do not know if I could beat up an 8 year old in a police uniform. Shit I might be on the ground LMFAO

I'd bet on him heavily against you
LOL the FBI already took me on and got kicked to the curb

So are you Bonnie or Clyde?

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?

Just spit ballin' it here, but I'll surmise that most of the proggies would curl up in a fetal position and cry for their mommies.

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon

I do not know if I could beat up an 8 year old in a police uniform. Shit I might be on the ground LMFAO

View attachment 385671
Yo did you shoot anyone in the back 7 times yet today?
No. I am not a police officer. Not my job. Did you tackle anyone today?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
My problem, being a police officer is a tough job, every job needs guide lines. You think hundreds of thousands of people are over reacting to imaginary over policing of black people ? That white people are so stupid that they would go out on the street to protest over some imaginary racial profiling.? that white people like my self have seen one to many Questionable Situations and think this at the very least deserves some very serious questions about police procedures. why jump to defend the police in every situation,? Are we looking for the police to decide how people of any color are treated ?

All of the above

View attachment 385671
What a dumb ass comment! I am NOT surprised though because people like you do NOT have a connection to reality!
Blake evidently to multiple cops at the scene had a knife. .. why else would the cops yell this:
Remember the guy taking the video says he heard the cops yell ‘Drop the Knife’
So are you calling people that WERE actually there LIARS because YOU say so?

My problem, being a police officer is a tough job, every job needs guide lines. You think hundreds of thousands of people are over reacting to imaginary over policing of black people ? That white people are so stupid that they would go out on the street to protest over some imaginary racial profiling.? that white people like my self have seen one to many Questionable Situations and think this at the very least deserves some very serious questions about police procedures. why jump to defend the police in every situation,? Are we looking for the police to decide how people of any color are treated ?

Police are like anyone else, If a suspect gets aggressive with them, the suspect can expect aggression in return. Police have to control the situation, regardless of the color of the suspect. The police in the Blake case tried non-lethal force and it didn't work and Blake still refused to comply. Deadly force was all that was left. You assholes talk like Blake has no responsibility here, you'd be wrong.

All of the above

View attachment 385671
What a dumb ass comment! I am NOT surprised though because people like you do NOT have a connection to reality!
Blake evidently to multiple cops at the scene had a knife. .. why else would the cops yell this:
If you could translate this into English from retard, perhaps I might be able to understand you?

"Blake evidently to multiple cops at the scene had a knife."

All of the above

You can't spin your way out of that the sexual assaulter who violated his victim's restraining order that you're defending had the choice, not the cops you wanted to be killed for your leftist ideology
I don’t want any cops to be killed. Another ridiculous lie you’re telling
No but you also don’t want to give them credit for a difficult job
I’ve worked with cops for years and they have an extremely difficult job and I give them a tremendous amount of credit. They have a huge responsibility but that doesn’t mean I won’t call out people who abuse their power

So it's OK then you want to get cops killed because you're protecting a guy who beats women then ignores the restraining order because you think it helps your political beliefs. Swell guy you are
No of course not. Do you have a learning deficiency? I never said anything close to what you pretend I’m saying. I don’t want the cops to get killed and the only thing I’m defending that guy of is from getting 7 bullets in the back. He should have been arrested

And the sexual assaulter you're protecting should have obeyed the cops. It's on him.

You'd suddenly get that if it weren't for the orange many you hate so much
In what way have I protected Blake?

I've also said that he should have obeyed the police and he should have been arrested for not obeying. I don't know what Trump has to do with any of this, are you bringing him up because you don't have anything else to fling at this debate?

Blake was being arrested if he obeyed. There was a warrant out for his arrest and he violated the restraining order to stay away from his sexual assault victim.

You're protecting the sexual predator by supporting him resisting arrest and blaming the cops for his choices
I don’t support him resisting arrest nor have I ever said anything of the sort. This is you lying again. Prove me wrong and show the quote where I supported him resisting arrest

You're word parsing. Of course you're supporting him resisting arrest. You're arguing that at the point he got into his car, the cops had to let him kill a cop and drive away
That’s not what I’m arguing. That’s a lie.

All of the above

View attachment 385671
No. I am not a police officer. Not my job. Did you tackle anyone today?
I shrugged 315 lbs yesterday, I was pissed as that was 90lbs off my usual weight

Next fag remark

All of the above

So are you Bonnie or Clyde?
I see myself as more of what Mike Flynn wished he could have been if he were smarter.......................

Yawning

Last edited:

You claimed they were at a bad angle to take him down did you not?

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore
Tackling a person from behind is not the same as tripping him.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Now you're just bickering. Pass
And you're just being an idiot

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

Talk about a fucking idiot
You don't even know the difference between tackling and tripping.

And who is Steve Garret?

Like I said I don't watch the idiot box like you do
You wrote "And who is Steve Garret?"

I think the name is "Steve McGarrett"..
Steve McGarrett is a fictional character who is the protagonist of CBS' Hawaii Five-O. McGarrett is a former United States Navy officer and the leader of a special state police task force, which is called Five-O.
McGarrett was famously portrayed by Jack Lord in the original show from 1968 to 1980,
and later by Alex O'Loughlin in the series' remake from 2010- 2018.

Wow you must watch a lot of TV

kaz: You watch a lot of TV

Blues: No YOU watch a lot of TV, kaz

Blues: healthmyths, wow, you watch a lot of TV

LOL, playground
Hey you're the guy who is comparing life to some TV show not me.

If you know characters names in a bunch of TV shows then you do watch a lot of TV.

But I guess you even got that name of the character wrong so you not only watch a lot of TV you're too dim to remember the characters

Yes, you are a firm playground denizen. No you are!

I said two of the stars of popular police dramas and got one of the names wrong. Wow, that's a lot of TV! Yeah, dumb ass. You really are lame. No wonder you're just protecting a sexual assaulter against the police
So tell me

if I don't know what police shows you are talking about or the characters or the actors who play those characters and you do then who watches more TV me or you?

And I have never said one single thing that could even be called a defense of Blake.

if you think I then please find the post and quote it. And when you can't find any post where I did come to the defense of Blake I wonder if you'll have the integrity to admit you just lied about what I have said in this thread.
She won’t show anything. She makes false claims all the time and never back them up

LOL, now the leftist manly man used calling someone a "woman" as an insult. Of course you do. You're the knuckle dragging party who thinks women aren't smart enough to decide who to vote for on their own, so you pat them on the back if they are correct and destroy them like the bitches they are if they are wrong. Being called a woman by you is a badge of honor, Neanderthal
Huh? What do women have to do with any of this? I seriously have doubts about your mental stability.

Slade: What do women have to do that I'm protecting a guy who assaulted a woman and violated her restraining order?

I'll go with the butt obvious
I’m not protecting anybody. You should stop making stuff up

Certainly if the cops were able to stop him they should have. Maybe you're right and they were Charles Bronson and Van Diesel and they could have stopped him and didn't.

That doesn't change that he did get to his car, he did reach into it and if there was a gun and the cops did nothing there was going to be a dead cop. If you said you don't think based on your extensive experience doing police work they tried hard enough to stop him, fine. You're the guy with 40 years on the force. But at that point where he reached into his car, he was a deadly threat to him and your answer is let the cop die
He’s a threat if he has a weapon and is acting aggressively. You don’t have a problem with cops shooting people before they see a weapon?

Why do you need to call people ass h----Because they have a different point of view? no one said that he was not responsible for his behavior, that is quite different from questioning the necessity to shoot him 7 times in the back. seemed their were quite a few officers there, was this the best possible solution? is that a weird question?

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

And who is Steve Garret?

Steve McGarrett is a fictional character who is the protagonist of CBS' Hawaii Five-O. McGarrett is a former United States Navy officer and the leader of a special state police task force, which is called Five-O.
McGarrett was famously portrayed by Jack Lord in the original show from 1968 to 1980,

I do and I use the Internet as evidently YOU don't as the above wasn't from me but from Wikipedia which you might want to use to get facts...not subject guesses.
As you pointed out I would have had to have known that the character's name wasn't Steve Garret as the person I was responding to said it was.

So really a Google search of Steve Garret would not have given me any info about some TV show I never heard of now would it?
Why don't you try it. the Internet when combined with common sense is very helpful.
I've been using the Internet since 1988 and before that was a frequent library visitor.
Facts are what help me make decisions along with common sense.
Attached is an example of how a little common sense combined with using the Internet shows how some really impactful decisions are made that affect us all. Remember... the operative word is "consumed" and because the lack of attention to small details LIKE the word "consumed" affect us all.
This was first used in 2018.View attachment 384755
You think I care enough about a TV show to worry if some actor plays a guy named Garret or whatever?

At least get the characters name right, it was Steve McGarrett, originally played by Jack Lord and revived by Alex O'Loughlin in 2010.

Pay attention will you?

Someone else called that character Steve Garret

And as i said I never heard of the stupid show so I care even less what the character's or the actors names

If you just said you don't/didn't watch the show, that would be believable. Saying you never heard of it isn't. The original show was a classic. It was before my time and I never watched it. I did watch some of the remake. But that you never heard of it unless you grew up in a different country or just in a Louisiana swamp off the grid is not believable.

Sit for a second and admit to yourself that sure, you heard of the show. You heard the term "Book him, Dano." Now think about how unbelievable it is to say no, never heard of it. It's not believable. Start by being honest

Like I said IDGAF what you believe

I don't know the names of lots of TV shows and have no desire to learn them

So now have you found a post where I was defending Jacob Blake yet?

And don't bother to reply to my posts until you admit you lied about what I posted here.

I have no time for dishonest pieces of shit

Hawaii Five O is not just a TV show, it's part of American culture. That's why it's so unbelievable.

"Book him Dano" again is a term used WAY beyond the TV show.

And the term "Five Oh" actually is a slang for "Police."

We aren't talking about a TV show. We are talking about American culture and you claim not to have heard of it even though you grew up in this country. Lots of people know those terms who never saw the show. No one grew up here without ever having heard of the show.

You're being fake shallow. If you claim to not know who Walker Texas Ranger is, maybe you're just a young guy, but it's possible. But you don't know American culture and you grew up here? No.

And yes, as I say every other time, you are blaming the cop for Blake's choice. You want the cop to die to save a guy who assaults women, ignored a restraining order and had a warrant out for him. That is clearly defending Blake
don't bother to reply to my posts until you admit you lied about what I posted here.

I have no time for dishonest pieces of shit

As soon as I take orders from you, then I'll do that.

When a guy has his hand in his car where he could clearly grab a gun and if he did the cop is dead speaks for itself. You're the liar.

When you make someone jump off a diving board but say you don't want them to go into the water, you're being completely disingenuous. You set up a situation where if guy has gun, cop is dead. You need to own the consequences of your choices, like Blake
You said I defended Blake.

And yet you cannot produce one single statement from any of my posts that corroborates your that

I did criticize the cops for mishandling the entire situation but you're too fucking stupid to realize that is not the same thing as defending Blake

You are a dishonest piece of shit.
She does the same shit to me on a regular basis. What a dishonest joke

And misogynist Slade thinks calling someone a woman is an insult, of course you do. Leftists and hypocrisy, arm in arm ... again ...
I don’t think calling somebody a woman is an insult... what are you talking about?

And who is Steve Garret?

LOL, playground

If you know characters names in a bunch of TV shows then you do watch a lot of TV.

But I guess you even got that name of the character wrong so you not only watch a lot of TV you're too dim to remember the characters

I said two of the stars of popular police dramas and got one of the names wrong. Wow, that's a lot of TV! Yeah, dumb ass. You really are lame. No wonder you're just protecting a sexual assaulter against the police
So tell me

if I don't know what police shows you are talking about or the characters or the actors who play those characters and you do then who watches more TV me or you?

And I have never said one single thing that could even be called a defense of Blake.

if you think I then please find the post and quote it. And when you can't find any post where I did come to the defense of Blake I wonder if you'll have the integrity to admit you just lied about what I have said in this thread.
She won’t show anything. She makes false claims all the time and never back them up

LOL, now the leftist manly man used calling someone a "woman" as an insult. Of course you do. You're the knuckle dragging party who thinks women aren't smart enough to decide who to vote for on their own, so you pat them on the back if they are correct and destroy them like the bitches they are if they are wrong. Being called a woman by you is a badge of honor, Neanderthal
Huh? What do women have to do with any of this? I seriously have doubts about your mental stability.

Slade: What do women have to do that I'm protecting a guy who assaulted a woman and violated her restraining order?

Certainly if the cops were able to stop him they should have. Maybe you're right and they were Charles Bronson and Van Diesel and they could have stopped him and didn't.

That doesn't change that he did get to his car, he did reach into it and if there was a gun and the cops did nothing there was going to be a dead cop. If you said you don't think based on your extensive experience doing police work they tried hard enough to stop him, fine. You're the guy with 40 years on the force. But at that point where he reached into his car, he was a deadly threat to him and your answer is let the cop die
He’s a threat if he has a weapon and is acting aggressively. You don’t have a problem with cops shooting people before they see a weapon?
Wouldn't it be more fun to shoot the hand off the knife, or shoot the lunging fool in the face

And who is Steve Garret?

LOL, playground

So tell me

All of the above

View attachment 385671
If you could translate this into English from retard, perhaps I might be able to understand you?

OK from 1st grade reader...
See BLAKE.
See Blake running.
See cops running after Blake.
See cops yelling "drop the knife".

And who is Steve Garret?

LOL, playground

So tell me

Sounds like BS to me but we shall see

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.
Where can I see the cops yell drop the knife or Blake put the cops in a headlock? Cause the video I watched didn’t have either of those events

Last edited:

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.
He never had a knife until he got back to the car so you are proved delusional. There is video to back me up as well doofus

Now go play with your xbox

All of the above

View attachment 385671

See BLAKE.
See Blake running.
Where can I see the cops yell drop the knife or Blake out the cops in a headlock? Cause the video I watched didn’t have either of those events
He sees whatever he wants to see

Schizzoids do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back