I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a felon who puts police in danger by reaching into his car is the same as going to Appleby's. Racists really do make terrible arguments, Joe

Except no one was in danger from him reaching into his car. The cops overreacted.

View attachment 385536

As opposed to Rittenhouse, who was able to walk right past them after shooting three people.

Talk about your White Privilege.
it has been reported that there was a knife on the floorboard of the car

Blake had warrants out for his arrest and the cops mishandled the entire situation. They should have taken him down and cuffed him before he got to the door of the car

Right, Charles Bronson. But since they didn't, they deserved that death sentence. They had their chance to do what you would have done in your decades of police experience. They didn't. At that point a wanted felon, woman assaulter, restraining order violator was reaching into his car and you just keep going back to what they woulda, coulda shoulda done according to your expensive police experience and so sorry to their widow and fatherless children

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
You claimed they were at a bad angle to take him down did you not?

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore
Tackling a person from behind is not the same as tripping him.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Now you're just bickering. Pass
And you're just being an idiot

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

Talk about a fucking idiot
You don't even know the difference between tackling and tripping.

And who is Steve Garret?

Like I said I don't watch the idiot box like you do
You wrote "And who is Steve Garret?"

I think the name is "Steve McGarrett"..
Steve McGarrett is a fictional character who is the protagonist of CBS' Hawaii Five-O. McGarrett is a former United States Navy officer and the leader of a special state police task force, which is called Five-O.
McGarrett was famously portrayed by Jack Lord in the original show from 1968 to 1980,
and later by Alex O'Loughlin in the series' remake from 2010- 2018.

Wow you must watch a lot of TV
I do and I use the Internet as evidently YOU don't as the above wasn't from me but from Wikipedia which you might want to use to get facts...not subject guesses.
As you pointed out I would have had to have known that the character's name wasn't Steve Garret as the person I was responding to said it was.

So really a Google search of Steve Garret would not have given me any info about some TV show I never heard of now would it?
Why don't you try it. the Internet when combined with common sense is very helpful.
I've been using the Internet since 1988 and before that was a frequent library visitor.
Facts are what help me make decisions along with common sense.
Attached is an example of how a little common sense combined with using the Internet shows how some really impactful decisions are made that affect us all. Remember... the operative word is "consumed" and because the lack of attention to small details LIKE the word "consumed" affect us all.
This was first used in 2018.View attachment 384755
You think I care enough about a TV show to worry if some actor plays a guy named Garret or whatever?

At least get the characters name right, it was Steve McGarrett, originally played by Jack Lord and revived by Alex O'Loughlin in 2010.

Pay attention will you?

Someone else called that character Steve Garret

And as i said I never heard of the stupid show so I care even less what the character's or the actors names

If you just said you don't/didn't watch the show, that would be believable. Saying you never heard of it isn't. The original show was a classic. It was before my time and I never watched it. I did watch some of the remake. But that you never heard of it unless you grew up in a different country or just in a Louisiana swamp off the grid is not believable.

Sit for a second and admit to yourself that sure, you heard of the show. You heard the term "Book him, Dano." Now think about how unbelievable it is to say no, never heard of it. It's not believable. Start by being honest

Like I said IDGAF what you believe

I don't know the names of lots of TV shows and have no desire to learn them

So now have you found a post where I was defending Jacob Blake yet?

And don't bother to reply to my posts until you admit you lied about what I posted here.

I have no time for dishonest pieces of shit

Hawaii Five O is not just a TV show, it's part of American culture. That's why it's so unbelievable.

"Book him Dano" again is a term used WAY beyond the TV show.

And the term "Five Oh" actually is a slang for "Police."

We aren't talking about a TV show. We are talking about American culture and you claim not to have heard of it even though you grew up in this country. Lots of people know those terms who never saw the show. No one grew up here without ever having heard of the show.

You're being fake shallow. If you claim to not know who Walker Texas Ranger is, maybe you're just a young guy, but it's possible. But you don't know American culture and you grew up here? No.

And yes, as I say every other time, you are blaming the cop for Blake's choice. You want the cop to die to save a guy who assaults women, ignored a restraining order and had a warrant out for him. That is clearly defending Blake
don't bother to reply to my posts until you admit you lied about what I posted here.

As soon as I take orders from you, then I'll do that.

When a guy has his hand in his car where he could clearly grab a gun and if he did the cop is dead speaks for itself. You're the liar.

When you make someone jump off a diving board but say you don't want them to go into the water, you're being completely disingenuous. You set up a situation where if guy has gun, cop is dead. You need to own the consequences of your choices, like Blake
You said I defended Blake.

And yet you cannot produce one single statement from any of my posts that corroborates your that

I did criticize the cops for mishandling the entire situation but you're too fucking stupid to realize that is not the same thing as defending Blake

You are a dishonest piece of shit.

The gap in your story you won't address. Yes, I realize you have decades of experience in police work and you decided the cops f'd up by allowing Blake (who assaults women and ignored their restraining orders) to get to his car.

But at that point Blake (who had the choice) was reaching into his car and if he had a gun a cop was dead. You won't address that at that point the cop was in deadly peril. Gun = dead cop. You just keep blaming the cop for that he got to his car because you're Charles Bronson and beat people up for a living, so you expect every cop to be able to tackle and arrest violent felons.

That is clearly defending him
So have you found that quote of me defending Blake you you lying sack of shit?

You have that answer for that despite you know from your decades of police experience that the cops f'd up by not getting in a wrestling match with a wanted felon and letting him get to the car, he did in fact get to it and was reaching into it and despite your view what they wouldn't, coulda, shoulda done, at THAT MOMENT the cops were in deadly peril?

So a felon who puts police in danger by reaching into his car is the same as going to Appleby's. Racists really do make terrible arguments, Joe

Except no one was in danger from him reaching into his car. The cops overreacted.

View attachment 385536

As opposed to Rittenhouse, who was able to walk right past them after shooting three people.

Blake had warrants out for his arrest and the cops mishandled the entire situation. They should have taken him down and cuffed him before he got to the door of the car

Right, Charles Bronson. But since they didn't, they deserved that death sentence. They had their chance to do what you would have done in your decades of police experience. They didn't. At that point a wanted felon, woman assaulter, restraining order violator was reaching into his car and you just keep going back to what they woulda, coulda shoulda done according to your expensive police experience and so sorry to their widow and fatherless children

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
You claimed they were at a bad angle to take him down did you not?

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore
Tackling a person from behind is not the same as tripping him.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Now you're just bickering. Pass
And you're just being an idiot

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

Talk about a fucking idiot
You don't even know the difference between tackling and tripping.

And who is Steve Garret?

Like I said I don't watch the idiot box like you do
You wrote "And who is Steve Garret?"

I think the name is "Steve McGarrett"..
Steve McGarrett is a fictional character who is the protagonist of CBS' Hawaii Five-O. McGarrett is a former United States Navy officer and the leader of a special state police task force, which is called Five-O.
McGarrett was famously portrayed by Jack Lord in the original show from 1968 to 1980,
and later by Alex O'Loughlin in the series' remake from 2010- 2018.

Wow you must watch a lot of TV
I do and I use the Internet as evidently YOU don't as the above wasn't from me but from Wikipedia which you might want to use to get facts...not subject guesses.
As you pointed out I would have had to have known that the character's name wasn't Steve Garret as the person I was responding to said it was.

So really a Google search of Steve Garret would not have given me any info about some TV show I never heard of now would it?
Why don't you try it. the Internet when combined with common sense is very helpful.
I've been using the Internet since 1988 and before that was a frequent library visitor.
Facts are what help me make decisions along with common sense.
Attached is an example of how a little common sense combined with using the Internet shows how some really impactful decisions are made that affect us all. Remember... the operative word is "consumed" and because the lack of attention to small details LIKE the word "consumed" affect us all.
This was first used in 2018.View attachment 384755
You think I care enough about a TV show to worry if some actor plays a guy named Garret or whatever?

At least get the characters name right, it was Steve McGarrett, originally played by Jack Lord and revived by Alex O'Loughlin in 2010.

Pay attention will you?

Someone else called that character Steve Garret

And as i said I never heard of the stupid show so I care even less what the character's or the actors names

If you just said you don't/didn't watch the show, that would be believable. Saying you never heard of it isn't. The original show was a classic. It was before my time and I never watched it. I did watch some of the remake. But that you never heard of it unless you grew up in a different country or just in a Louisiana swamp off the grid is not believable.

Sit for a second and admit to yourself that sure, you heard of the show. You heard the term "Book him, Dano." Now think about how unbelievable it is to say no, never heard of it. It's not believable. Start by being honest

Like I said IDGAF what you believe

I don't know the names of lots of TV shows and have no desire to learn them

So now have you found a post where I was defending Jacob Blake yet?

And don't bother to reply to my posts until you admit you lied about what I posted here.

Hawaii Five O is not just a TV show, it's part of American culture. That's why it's so unbelievable.

"Book him Dano" again is a term used WAY beyond the TV show.

And the term "Five Oh" actually is a slang for "Police."

We aren't talking about a TV show. We are talking about American culture and you claim not to have heard of it even though you grew up in this country. Lots of people know those terms who never saw the show. No one grew up here without ever having heard of the show.

You're being fake shallow. If you claim to not know who Walker Texas Ranger is, maybe you're just a young guy, but it's possible. But you don't know American culture and you grew up here? No.

And yes, as I say every other time, you are blaming the cop for Blake's choice. You want the cop to die to save a guy who assaults women, ignored a restraining order and had a warrant out for him. That is clearly defending Blake
don't bother to reply to my posts until you admit you lied about what I posted here.

As soon as I take orders from you, then I'll do that.

When a guy has his hand in his car where he could clearly grab a gun and if he did the cop is dead speaks for itself. You're the liar.

When you make someone jump off a diving board but say you don't want them to go into the water, you're being completely disingenuous. You set up a situation where if guy has gun, cop is dead. You need to own the consequences of your choices, like Blake
You said I defended Blake.

And yet you cannot produce one single statement from any of my posts that corroborates your that

I did criticize the cops for mishandling the entire situation but you're too fucking stupid to realize that is not the same thing as defending Blake

You are a dishonest piece of shit.

The gap in your story you won't address. Yes, I realize you have decades of experience in police work and you decided the cops f'd up by allowing Blake (who assaults women and ignored their restraining orders) to get to his car.

But at that point Blake (who had the choice) was reaching into his car and if he had a gun a cop was dead. You won't address that at that point the cop was in deadly peril. Gun = dead cop. You just keep blaming the cop for that he got to his car because you're Charles Bronson and beat people up for a living, so you expect every cop to be able to tackle and arrest violent felons.

That is clearly defending him

You have that answer for that despite you know from your decades of police experience that the cops f'd up by not getting in a wrestling match with a wanted felon and letting him get to the car, he did in fact get to it and was reaching into it and despite your view what they wouldn't, coulda, shoulda done, at THAT MOMENT the cops were in deadly peril?

View attachment 385536

Asked and answered and answered and answered.

Blake had ALL the choices and you blame the cops. That is defending Blake

View attachment 385536

There you go again with your tackle language. Take him down how? Be specific.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

View attachment 385536

1599491839737.png

View attachment 385536

View attachment 385624
1599491967113.gif

• Funny
You conflate bullshit. In terms of Rittenhouse it was chaos and the cops didn’t know what was what and he gave himself up.

He didn't give himself up. They didn't detain him to determine what was going on, even though HE HAD A GUN and there was just a shooting.

Not to mention the cops obviously didn't know Rittenhouse shot anyone. Joe just expects them to be mind readers. They were pretty occupied at the time

They had reports of shots fired, and he had a gun. Basic detective work puts 2+2 together.

Blake had a warrant out on him, resisted arrest and reached into his car. The cops thought they were in danger.

Darn straight. he was a scary black man!!!

LOL, once again the white nationalist shows that you've never touched a gun in your life. So you actually believe that someone reaching into their car couldn't shoot a cop standing by them before the cop could react. You'd cry if you ever saw a gun much less touched one. You're just a leftist big city elitist

11 years in the Army. What I learned is that most people shouldn't have guns.

Point was. He didn't have a gun.

You conflate bullshit. In terms of Rittenhouse it was chaos and the cops didn’t know what was what and he gave himself up.

He didn't give himself up. They didn't detain him to determine what was going on, even though HE HAD A GUN and there was just a shooting.

Not to mention the cops obviously didn't know Rittenhouse shot anyone. Joe just expects them to be mind readers. They were pretty occupied at the time

They had reports of shots fired, and he had a gun. Basic detective work puts 2+2 together.

Blake had a warrant out on him, resisted arrest and reached into his car. The cops thought they were in danger.

Yes, you keep repeating that you're scared of black people, Grand Dragon. They're just people, Joe. Stop the stupid shit. Being black doesn't make them scary.

And again, the cops were kind of occupied at the time because racist white leftists were rioting. So no, they weren't going to arrest everyone with a gun because they heard shots. Not that you even know they heard the shots

LOL, once again the white nationalist shows that you've never touched a gun in your life. So you actually believe that someone reaching into their car couldn't shoot a cop standing by them before the cop could react. You'd cry if you ever saw a gun much less touched one. You're just a leftist big city elitist

11 years in the Army. What I learned is that most people shouldn't have guns.

Point was. He didn't have a gun.

And you wanted the cop to use his handy time machine to go into the future, verify there was no gun and not shoot him. A reasonable standard. LOL. Government schools, they don't make you stupid, but they sure don't cure stupid.

If there was a gun, there's no way the cop could have reacted before Blake, who assaulted women, ignored restraining orders and was a wanted felon that you're in love with could have reacted before Blake who had a choice unlike the cops killed him. You'd know that if you knew ANYTHING about guns. Obviously you don't, Grand dragon

His victim was Black. He sexually assaulted her in front of her kids. She called the police on him and he resisted arrest. Find where Rittenhouse resisted arrest? I ll wait patiently. You and your race card. Weak sauce.

• Thanks

no it's more like 95% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...
I’ve answered it several times now. Stop trolling
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon
7 shots to the back is never right

Platitude arguments are never right
Letting this dork hold a gun is also not right

27KENOSHA-SHESKEY-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Why? Then you can't beat him up?
I do not know if I could beat up an 8 year old in a police uniform. Shit I might be on the ground LMFAO

I'd bet on him heavily against you
LOL the FBI already took me on and got kicked to the curb

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
You do what all cops are trained or should be trained to do. You go for cover before shooting anyone when you cannot identify a weapon in their possession. Don’t be a fool and fall for this Dirty Harry shit.

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
Protectionist, under the circumstances of the Blake case, isn’t 7 very close-range gunshots into the victim’s back considered to be extremely excessive force?
Respectfully, Supposn

Protectionist, under the circumstances of the Blake case, isn’t 7 very close-range gunshots into the victim’s back considered to be extremely excessive force?
Respectfully, Supposn
Not if you are a superfag nerd

You do what all cops are trained or should be trained to do. You go for cover before shooting anyone when you cannot identify a weapon in their possession. Don’t be a fool and fall for this Dirty Harry shit.
Should or are?

No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon

I do not know if I could beat up an 8 year old in a police uniform. Shit I might be on the ground LMFAO

1599500526310.png

• Funny

All of the above

View attachment 385671
Yo did you shoot anyone in the back 7 times yet today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back