I can only imagine the duress this convention is putting on our border.

I did, they are a lie. Read the links provided.

What's your position on the Dreamers?
My position is this....

Build the wall
Then do the following
Deport all the ones with ANY felony conviction
Give the rest permanent work status
Instantly jail any future border crossers until which time they can be deported.
No citizenship for those remaining EVER

There will be no stupid wall. Know what happens when you build walls? People build tunnels or bigger ladders.

Permanent work status? So all the taxes, but none of the benefits? Hmmmm, sounds like keeping our slave labor force in place.

So a kid brought over by their parents, that has grown up here, going to American schools and being in all senses Americans, don't actually get to BE Americans just to maintain your cheap labor force?
I don't hire illegals so your entire argument is asinine.

My apologies, I meant we as a country get to keep our cheap labor force. I meant YOU that wants to maintain that cheap labor force for our country.
Some do obviously. Rabbi is one of them. Fuck them.

Christ you start drinking early...Some obviously want to do what? Rabbi is one of who? WTF are you talking about? Fuck who?

My position is this....

Build the wall
Then do the following
Deport all the ones with ANY felony conviction
Give the rest permanent work status
Instantly jail any future border crossers until which time they can be deported.
No citizenship for those remaining EVER

There will be no stupid wall. Know what happens when you build walls? People build tunnels or bigger ladders.

Permanent work status? So all the taxes, but none of the benefits? Hmmmm, sounds like keeping our slave labor force in place.

So a kid brought over by their parents, that has grown up here, going to American schools and being in all senses Americans, don't actually get to BE Americans just to maintain your cheap labor force?

My apologies, I meant we as a country get to keep our cheap labor force. I meant YOU that wants to maintain that cheap labor force for our country.

Christ you start drinking early...Some obviously want to do what? Rabbi is one of who? WTF are you talking about? Fuck who?
Want cheap labor. You brought it up dumbass. Good grief

Just read that Mexico is planning to build a 'Trump Wall' on its Southern Border. They laugh at the dumb Gringos. It's time to end Illegal Immigration. Period, end of story.

But you just said you wanted a "permanent work force". That's a cheap labor force. That's a bunch of people that get all the taxes of being a citizen but none of the benefits of being a citizen. You want the cheap labor force TOO.

But you just said you wanted a "permanent work force". That's a cheap labor force. That's a bunch of people that get all the taxes of being a citizen but none of the benefits of being a citizen. You want the cheap labor force TOO.
You're clearly clueless. The cheap labor comes from the ILLEGALS. The illegals don't have work permits so they get lower wages. Work permits would allow them to LEGALLY work & compete for AMERICAN jobs.
This is why we have this problem. Americans don't understand it AT ALL.

Bull. Stop believing things without investigating them. Thanks.

Now you know better than to question me about this situation..lol.....Being sick ,I have had 5 years to see it myself what is going on.....anyway here is a link to back up what I said.there are 100's more links if you need ..

http://www.fairus.org/site/DocServer/healthcare_09.pdf?docID=3521

What's holding undocumented immigrants back from seeking health care?

The Cost of Permanent Patients

Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show.

Last edited:

You're clearly clueless. The cheap labor comes from the ILLEGALS. The illegals don't have work permits so they get lower wages. Work permits would allow them to LEGALLY work & compete for AMERICAN jobs.

They are still your cheap labor force. Close to Slavery: Guestworker Programs in the United States

They are still your cheap labor force. Close to Slavery: Guestworker Programs in the United States
Don't care. You can post every link you can find and my position wont change.

They need to go home. Period. Anyone who hires them needs to go with them. Period

Just read that Mexico is planning to build a 'Trump Wall' on its Southern Border. They laugh at the dumb Gringos. It's time to end Illegal Immigration. Period, end of story.

Do you have a link for that, it will piss me off if the source is a valid source....

What if an illegal immigrant has lived here their entire life, and has never been convicted of a misdemeanor or, even worse, a felony?

Do they meet our legal immigration standards spelled out in our immigration laws? You must be at least 18 years old, be of good moral character, read, write, and speak English, understand the basics of US civics, government, and history, understand and agree with the U.S. Constitution. To enter our country you must undergo a medical examination that certifies you are healthy. You must have a job and a place to live you cannot jump on our welfare roles. How many illegals qualify, about none.

As it is now, our Emergency Rooms are jammed pack with illegals because they can not see a doctor legally in his office..
This is a big reason for our healthcare being so high...

Bull. Stop believing things without investigating them. Thanks.

This was already all capitalized before copy and pasting it...

BETWEEN 1990 AND 2008, MORE THAN 70 EMERGENCY ROOMS IN CALIFORNIA CLOSED. 28 SACRAMENTO HOSPITALS EXPERIENCED MORE THAN 6,000 HOURS OF AMBULANCE DIVERSION IN 2003 DUE TO OVERCROWDING. 29 BETWEEN 1993 AND 2003, LOS ANGELES SAW ITS EMERGENCY ROOMS DECREASE BY 26 PERCENT, AND ONE OUT OF-EVERY FOUR AMBULANCES IN L.A. COUNTY WAS DIVERTED. 30 IN THAT SAME YEAR, ALMOST ONE IN TEN HOSPITALS NATIONWIDE WAS IN DIVERSION STATUS 20 PERCENT OF THE TIME. 31 “THIS RAPID ESCALATION IN LOSSES HAS CREATED AN ENORMOUS BURDEN ON THE REMAINING EMERGENCY DEPARTMENTS,” REPORTS THE CALIFORNIA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. “THE DRAIN ON THE SYSTEM HAS LED TO LONGER WAITS FOR TREATMENT, AND LEFT ENTIRE COMMUNITIES WITHOUT A LOCAL EMERGENCY FACILITY. INCREASING PATIENT VOLUME AND A DECLINE IN THE NUMBER OF EMERGENCY ROOMS HAS MADE MULTIPLE HOUR WAITS FOR EMERGENCY CARE THE NORM.”32
illgals in our emergency room raise medical costs - Google Search

Thousands of American citizens are KILLED each year by illegals...

Link?
US Border Patrol Overview

You know what Gramps, I'm going to take pity on you instead of having you wasting your time chasing down numbers that don't exist.

Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by Obama are committing a murder a day

That one garnered Mr. Sessions FOUR pinocchios.

Fact or Fiction: The Myths and Realities of Illegal Immigration

Even 10% is too much....but it is 37% +

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Read more: Articles: Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Last edited:

Link?

You know what Gramps, I'm going to take pity on you instead of having you wasting your time chasing down numbers that don't exist.

Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by Obama are committing a murder a day

Even 10% is too much....

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Read more: Articles: Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

There is nothing but supposition in the link you provided, he even says so with words like "dicey", "apples to oranges problem", "let's assume" "support perception".

Do undocumented people commit crimes? Of course, but the numbers are not known, only "supposed".

Link?

Even 10% is too much....

There is nothing but supposition in the link you provided, he even says so with words like "dicey", "apples to oranges problem", "let's assume" "support perception".

Do undocumented people commit crimes? Of course, but the numbers are not known, only "supposed".

Ok I took my time to really research on the criminal statistics...you may find this interesting...And This is Not ok?

ICE Released 86,288 Criminal Aliens from 2013-2015 Back into America instead of deporting them.. o_O:wtf:Why did they do that?
ICE Released 86,288 Criminal Aliens from 2013-2015

“These are people that were here illegally, got caught committing a crime, were convicted of that crime and instead of deporting them, they were just released back out in the United States of America,” he said, noting that these 86,000 criminal aliens were convicted of more than 231,000 crimes.

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency in( one year) 2015 decided not to deport but release 19,723 criminal illegal immigrants, including 208 convicted of murder, over 900 convicted of sex crimes and 12,307 of drunk driving, according to new government numbers.

When ICE releases criminal aliens instead of deporting them, the chances are high that the aliens will re-offend. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, approximately 71 percent of violent offenders, 77 percent of drug offenders, and 82 percent of property offenders will be arrested for a new crime within five years of release from jail or prison.

ICE releases 19,723 criminal illegals, 208 convicted of murder, 900 of sex crimes

• 1,040 individuals removed by ICE were classified as suspected or confirmed gang members.
fy2015removalStatsFig1a.png

FY 2015 ICE Immigration Removals

If every illegal voted and or supported republicans the wall would have been built 25 years ago and it would be 20 feet high and strung with barbed wire.

Forum List

Back