🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I cannot stand idly by any longer

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine
How many people were there, how many people are you going to hold accountable for a supposed decision by the mayor of DC? I heard the police arrested 20 people, and that cops got in between fighters to break it up. They pushed the BLM protesters back to where they were supposed to be.

I'm not your enemy unless you insist on seeing me as one and that goes for most of the people to the left of you. Don't throw everyone into the same basket and you won't have to go down that self destructive path again.

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

So I came to one conclusion:

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

I am not fooled. I will defy this trend. I will stand up for what I believe in.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Subjective, anecdotal accounts of individuals’ actions are devoid of merit; the acts of a tiny minority of persons are not ‘representative’ of the whole.

And neither Biden nor the Democrats are ‘responsible’ for the acts of that tiny minority of private citizens.

The thread premise is ridiculous sophistry – as idiotic as it is wrong.
Interesting take...since those on theft constantly lay blanket statements on Republicans, white people, and Christians.

I'm glad you are recognizing that actions of a few do not represent the whole. Would you mind telling that to the rest of your left wing buddies?

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

That’s great to stand up for what you believe in. But why are you standing up for obvious lies? We all know the election was not stolen. We knew Trump was going to make those claims before the election even started. They aren’t even doing a good job at making a convincing case.

You say you used to be a right wing extremist... you definitely still are.

BTW. Those who were Out counter protesting the Trumpsters should go sit their asses down. Biden won. Let the losers make a fuss over their façade of a stolen election. We know it’s not going to go anywhere. No need for violence or to inflame things further.
...Trump should not cede this country...
It is not his to cede.

It belongs to The People.

The People have spoken.

Your boy is out.

Tell him to go home on January 20, 2021, at 12:00 pm EST, or the Secret Service and the US Marshals Office will remove him involuntarily.

The United States is a nation of laws.

Obey the law,

The next step is civil war. Do you really think they are willing to bring this nation to the brink?
77 million people disagree with YOU....

you lose

Hmm. How many of them are alive? How many of them voted twice? How many of them were procedurally generated within the innards of a machine?

Are you willing to bank that every vote for Biden is legitimate?

Yeah, I don't think so.

How many people were there, how many people are you going to hold accountable for a supposed decision by the mayor of DC? I heard the police arrested 20 people, and that cops got in between fighters to break it up. They pushed the BLM protesters back to where they were supposed to be.

And they blocked a hotel and the occupants from going inside. Want the video?

Subjective, anecdotal accounts of individuals’ actions are devoid of merit; the acts of a tiny minority of persons are not ‘representative’ of the whole.

And neither Biden nor the Democrats are ‘responsible’ for the acts of that tiny minority of private citizens.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOUR ARGUMENTATIVE FALLACIES.

I, however, can post the videos I mentioned to this thread.

Like so:

Why are people keeping their children out after dark :confused-84:

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOUR ARGUMENTATIVE FALLACIES.

I, however, can post the videos I mentioned to this thread.

Like so:

Is that all you got?

Has Joe Biden ever made a comment condemning the Brown Shirt tactics of Antifa, who consistently have
attacked patriots?
I haven't heard of any. And if he has, where has he backed those words up in any way at all?

Yes, he has.

He hasn't said there are "very fine people" among them, that's for sure...

That kind of snide, backhanded answer shows you are giving this kind of behavior a pass.
How? Biden has condemned the violence in no uncertain terms. I condemn the violence in no uncertain terms. Donnie Covidseed does not condemned violence from ANY of his supporters. He, in fact, encouraged it.

AYEP

That’s great to stand up for what you believe in. But why are you standing up for obvious lies? We all know the election was not stolen. We knew Trump was going to make those claims before the election even started. They aren’t even doing a good job at making a convincing case.

BTW. Those who were Out counter protesting the Trumpsters should go sit their asses down. Biden won. Let the losers make a fuss over their façade of a stolen election. We know it’s not going to go anywhere. No need for violence or to inflame things further.
It is not his to cede.

The People have spoken.

Your boy is out.

Tell him to go home on January 20, 2021, at 12:00 pm EST, or the Secret Service and the US Marshals Office will remove him involuntarily.

Obey the law,

The next step is civil war. Do you really think they are willing to bring this nation to the brink?

you lose

Hmm. How many of them are alive? How many of them voted twice? How many of them were procedurally generated within the innards of a machine?

Yeah, I don't think so.
They got the 96 year old lady using her dead husbands name Great catch lol

...The next step is civil war...
No, it's not.

The next step is you pu$$ie$ slinging your pop-guns back over your shoulders and going home again, to cry in your beer and swear under your breath.

There will be no civil war.

1. you haven't got the balls

2. you haven't got the law on your side

3. you haven't got history on your side

4. you haven't got the US Armed Forces nor US Law Enforcement on your side

b6459864891f93e201eb300894a66548.jpg

Time to either Put-Up or Shut-Up...
That is all happening right now in the courtrooms of five contested swing states and soon the focus will move onto the Supreme Court. Your challenges are ridiculous considering exactly what you say
you want to happen IS happening this very moment.

It is not his to cede.

The People have spoken.

Your boy is out.

Obey the law,

you lose

Yeah, I don't think so.
They got the 96 year old lady using her dead husbands name Great catch lol

Um no. The fact you aren't taking this seriously shows how much you truly care about the integrity of our election system.

Why is it just one side? Why can't the concern be shared by both?

Trump supporters attacked and viciously assaulted while trying to leave DC rally.
Fans of corrupt Joe Biden joke about the innocent people being beaten to the ground and then stomped.

Any DC police there to stop the mayhem? Apparently none that would bother to stop the violence.

I thought this stuff only happened in dysfunctional third world places.
Welcome to the third world way of life brought to you by Biden, Antifa and the leftist cowards
that make light of this all.

I used to think talk of a Civil War was all hyperbole. Now I'm not so sure.

Apparently, Trump supporters are snow flakes. Good to know!

...The next step is civil war...
No, it's not.

The next step is you pu$$ie$ slinging your pop-guns back over your shoulders and going home again, to cry in your beer and swear under your breath.

There will be no civil war.

1. you haven't got the balls

2. you haven't got the law on your side

3. you haven't got history on your side

4. you haven't got the US Armed Forces nor US Law Enforcement on your side

b6459864891f93e201eb300894a66548.jpg

Your appeal to authority is funny, Kondor.

Will you appreciate the law if it so happens to swing the election in Trump's favor after all the litigation is done and the evidence brought forward?

You haven’t seen evidence to disprove false narratives?! What are you talking about?! How about all the state election officials many of whom are Republican saying that there was no systemic fraud. How about Trumps own homeland security saying that this was a secure election with no evidence of tampering? What do you say to those things?
I say your anecdotal uncorroborated claims don't count for shit in a court room trying to get to the bottom of an election rife with election fraud of all sorts.

Because it's a free country, or supposed to be. Can you think of a law that requires children to be indoors before dark? Why are you defending scumbags criminal behavior?

There was violence instigated on both sides. Nothing good happens at a Rump Rally after dark.
Children should not be part of them in the daytime, let alone at night. Parent card revoked!

Forum List

Back