I cant believe I am actually going to post this but here goes.

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Hillary Clinton is out, Donald Trump won.
So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail, so that speculative conversation is pretty much nothing more than a futile waste of time.he
What we do know is that she is most likely sick, here is my suggestion or request.
What do you say we go ahead and focus on Trump and what he will or will not do vs what he promised during his campaign, lets put the pressure on him to make good on the reasons we voted for him.
As far as hillary goes, she ran a nasty campaign, so did Trump. But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did. Lets take the upper hand on this one and let her live the rest of her life with whatever dignity she is able to salvage.
We have more important things to discuss now. As in, just how much of what Donald Trump said was lies. I think we all know that at least some of his promises were empty, but the question is how many of them were.
Of course with me, if he builds a wall, thats all he really needs to do.
but again lets try to leave Hillary to her own now. If she does something new thats different but we have pretty much run her past into the ground.
Like she said during the third debate. They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)

I Say hold him to his promise to put her in jail.
he actually did not say that you know. He said that if he were president right now, she would be in jail. He did not say if he became president he would reopen the investigation and put her in jail.

So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail,
We do???

This is news to me.
But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did.
I agree. Trump should pay no attention to the continues FBI investigations into her Foundation, etc. And if she is indicted, tried, and found guilty and sentenced, Trump should commute her sentence and let her out of jail.

They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)
Too bad it was one of her many lies.

Usually there is always something that needs to be found out, when people go to great lenghts of hiding things , continually stalling for requested information and using the 5th.

Maybe "Maryland Patriots" might be too young to remember what democrats did to the Nixon administration. You can bet your ass that they would have put Nixon behind bars for the convoluted Watergate conspiracy if he wasn't pardoned by Jerry Ford. Democrats have a built in hatred and vindictiveness that trumps (pardon the pun) understanding unless you factor in the propaganda value of the so-called mainstream media. Timid republicans don't have the same psychotic fire in their belly as the liberal media has so it would still be a victory for republicans if Obama took the time to pardon the former democrat presidential nominee.

So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail, so that speculative conversation is pretty much nothing more than a futile waste of time.he
What we do know is that she is most likely sick, here is my suggestion or request.
What do you say we go ahead and focus on Trump and what he will or will not do vs what he promised during his campaign, lets put the pressure on him to make good on the reasons we voted for him.
As far as hillary goes, she ran a nasty campaign, so did Trump. But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did. Lets take the upper hand on this one and let her live the rest of her life with whatever dignity she is able to salvage.
We have more important things to discuss now. As in, just how much of what Donald Trump said was lies. I think we all know that at least some of his promises were empty, but the question is how many of them were.
but again lets try to leave Hillary to her own now. If she does something new thats different but we have pretty much run her past into the ground.
Like she said during the third debate. They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)
Good idea. It'll be a good warm up for Trump supporters, who will have to eventually accept that all of his other promises were blatant lies too.

If there are crimes......by her or the phony "foundation", lock them up. Sieze property including that "library". Enough! 30 years of crime? Obama may have covered it up or been involved transmitting classified, we deserve to know.

Let the FBI go after them and all others. Plead the5th now silly IT boy.......wesa cumin fo U.

Get Lois too and tiny weasly head of IRS. They mocked the taxpayer.

Agreed. At this point, I don't care what happens to Hillary. From a political perspective, prosecution at this point just looks like a vindictive witch hunt...double entendre intended. Time to put Hillary in the rearview mirror in the same way the Democrats have. Trump defeats Clinton will live on in the cultural collective consciousness longer than Truman defeating Dewey in 1948. Dump her on the ash heap history and move into the future.

Good idea. It'll be a good warm up for Trump supporters, who will have to eventually accept that all of his other promises were blatant lies too.
the all lie during campaigns. In the first place they promise to do things that they have no idea if they can do or not. once they get in to office and are privilaged to see classified documents, they might find out that there is a reason the last president did do what ever it is that is now being promised. Promise broken, then you have the promise that they will do something like build a wall? that is not going to happen if Congress does not agree to opening the purse to let the money flow.

I agree unless something serious comes out of any investigation. I really don't want to waste tax payer dollars TRYING to find something on her. She is no longer in a position of power, so if nothing else comes out, I would just let her be.

This is very "bigly" of you. ;) Lol!

Bullshit floats down the river again. If you accept the FACTS, it is not up to the President IF dabeech gets incarcerated, it is up to a REAL department of Justice and the house of representatives if they push the DOJ to enforce the law as they are sworn to do. She didn't lie to Donald Trump, so he can't bring those charges, She did lie to the FBI, and The House. They have the evidence, and they have the ball in their court. EVEN if she is pardoned by the suit occupant, she can always be charged after with something she is NOT pardoned for. Letting her go would be the epitome of disservice to every person charged or that was a victim of any crime in this country. Her arrogance, and hardline criminal attitude make her, and her associates much more dangerous than the drug cartels in Mexico. Organized crime against the people of this country after having taken the oath of office IS TREASON. These people work FOR US, we are not here to become their lowly subjects.

the all lie during campaigns. In the first place they promise to do things that they have no idea if they can do or not. once they get in to office and are privilaged to see classified documents, they might find out that there is a reason the last president did do what ever it is that is now being promised. Promise broken, then you have the promise that they will do something like build a wall? that is not going to happen if Congress does not agree to opening the purse to let the money flow.
Trump's lies reached an entirely new level. Among many other things, he claimed that a sitting President is an illegal immigrant, that one of his opponent's parent's were involved in the JFK assassination, that Mexico would pay for a massive U.S. infrastructure project, that he never supported the war in Iraq, etc., etc., etc.

At the minimum, threaten prosecution therby "Force" BO to issue pardon. Good as conviction but they roam free and rich. How many mysterious deaths?

Forum List

Back