I can't help but notice the lack of unity in the speaker debacle...

right. because not a single one of your party gives a flying rats ass about spending more money!!
We care as much as you. Assuming you support Trump. Now if you support DeSantis or Christie that's another thing

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Lack of unity isn’t a sin.

images

It is, is you want to get somewhere.

Like thats saying something?
You Ds would vote for a monkey with one limb if your cult leadership told you to.
That isnt saying much for you guys. But I doubt you understand that.
You have proved with Trump you're just projecting.

I do wonder if anyone could do this to us. I mean, we did give Bill Clinton a pass on lying under oath about a blowjob. But you Trump supporters are basically supporting someone who reminds me of Lex Luthor. Or if Lex and Hitler had a kid.

The speaker of the house is third in line for the presidency. Without one, the house can't do it's business which is to originate revenue bills (budgets).

Without a budget, the government can't do its business. Which seems to be what the republicans wanted all along. To shut down the federal government.

You have proved with Trump you're just projecting.

I do wonder if anyone could do this to us. I mean, we did give Bill Clinton a pass on lying under oath about a blowjob. But you Trump supporters are basically supporting someone who reminds me of Lex Luthor. Or if Lex and Hitler had a kid.
STFU you idiot. I probably like that fat ass authoritarian less than you. Im just not obsessed with him like you and your ilk.

The speaker of the house is third in line for the presidency. Without one, the house can't do it's business which is to originate revenue bills (budgets).

Without a budget, the government can't do its business. Which seems to be what the republicans wanted all along. To shut down the federal government.
Sounds like a gift from God.

images

It is, is you want to get somewhere.
False.

If you’re in a Party that isn’t doing its job properly, your lack of unity with the others isn’t designed to row in opposite directions. Your opposition is designed to get them to do their jobs properly.

The left wing main stream media loves to pretend that the “hard liners” (their terminology for the Republicans in the Freedom Caucus) have somehow fractured the GOP.

Of course, that is bullshit. They instead are working hard to get the GOP to start moving in the right direction.

The lack of “unity” is a healthy thing.

which might explain why our country is sucking right now. politicians doing their best to keep us divided. and retards like you eating it up every step of the way.
The republicans in the house, are a house divided, all on their own.

The Republican Speaker fight is NOT about Trumpers vs Never-Trumpers, its about Budget Cutters vs Not-Cutting the Budget.
That’s not actually true. McCarthy was a budget cutter, and negotiated deals with Dems to actually achieve the goal.

False.

If you’re in a Party that isn’t doing its job properly, your lack of unity with the others isn’t designed to row in opposite directions. Your opposition is designed to get them to do their jobs properly.

The left wing main stream media loves to pretend that the “hard liners” (their terminology for the Republicans in the Freedom Caucus) have somehow fractured the GOP.

Of course, that is bullshit. They instead are working hard to get the GOP to start moving in the right direction.

The lack of “unity” is a healthy thing.
So you advocate minority rule. The few, telling the majority what they should do. And throwing a monkey wrench in the works, if they don't get their way.

Got it.

I doubt that we would see this on the left.
Now I'm not sure if this is a compliment or an insult. It may be that we're seeing genuine free choice decision making instead of lockstep obedience. Having said that however it is impossible to ignore the implications of pure functionality. There is efficacy in unity....

Jo
We're seeing the battle between the ascendant populists and the Bushbot neocon dinosaurs....For better or worse, the old guard of squishes, sellouts, and stealth (D)s are being flushed out into the open.

It’s unhealthy when you combine it with a total unwillingness to compromise.

That leads to dysfunction.

The republicans aren't here to create disfunction, they're here to preserve disfunction.

which might explain why our country is sucking right now. politicians doing their best to keep us divided. and retards like you eating it up every step of the way.
Consider this. Republicans are for the white population. Two kinds of whites. Rich whites and blue collar uneducated whites. The rich Republicans use god, gays, guns, and racism to dupe you stupid poor whites into voting along with them. If not, why aren't you poor whites voting for the Democrats? The Labor Party. The GOP thinks you are worth $15 hr and that maybe you shouldn't go to college.

You Ds would vote for a monkey with one limb if your cult leadership told you to.
That isnt saying much for you guys. But I doubt you understand that.
No matter the understandable attempts at diversion, Republicans are embarrassing themselves by their incessant displays of institutional impotence.

So you advocate minority rule. The few, telling the majority what they should do. And throwing a monkey wrench in the works, if they don't get their way.

Got it.
You do not “got it.”

But ironically, you’re closer than you imagine.

Unlike you, but like our Founders and the Framers, I am pro republic. So I do mistrust “democracy” without some appropriate checks and balances.

Your propagandistic attempt to restate what I actually posted is sophomoric of you. Are you really so massively stupid as to believe that my advocacy on behalf of the “minority” group within the Republican Party — attempting to correct the course of the Republican Party — is somehow the same as being for the rule by a minority? Because they are a minority they have no right to try to do that?

You’re a shallow thinker.

Forum List

Back