I can't support Trump

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
I honestly could not have said it better myself.

meeither.jpg

Meanwhile, the markets climb, jobs multiply like bunnies on crank, including among the black community, the globalist movement is back on its heels, hundreds of business-restricting regulations have been roundfiled, immigration as an issue is being taken away from the ineffectual Democrats, Trump gets "rock-star" treatment in Davos as CEOs line up to invest billions in America, Schumer crapped his pants, political correctness is dying, shithole countries are waking up to the fact that they're shithole countries, and if you've been paying attention, you'll note that Iran is no longer buzzing American ships.

Just off the top of my head.

View attachment 173499
Did you support the last president for both his terms? Then don't support President Trump and give back all that tax break money you are going to receive. Unless you are a welfare queen, who wont get that tax break..
Every dollar you spend of the tax break you get, from President Trump's tax policies is showing support for that president who making America Great Again. Bet you didn't know that now did ya, moron?

View attachment 173499

You don’t have to support trump. Just be respectful to your president.

That's laughable. Did you have the same respect for Obama?
What Republican have you ever not hated?

I'm not the one who claimed to have to respect the president. But if you must know, I didn't hate George H.W. Bush or Gerald Ford. While I disagreed heavily with Reagan, I never hated him, just disappointed mostly.

View attachment 173499

I'm not the one who claimed to have to respect the president. But if you must know, I didn't hate George H.W. Bush or Gerald Ford. While I disagreed heavily with Reagan, I never hated him, just disappointed mostly.
I can’t sleep knowing how you feel about Trump.
OK, I lied; I don’t give a damn about how you feel.

View attachment 173499

I can’t sleep knowing how you feel about Trump.
OK, I lied; I don’t give a damn about how you feel.

Try, just try to keep a single steam of conscious running for more than 10 seconds, ADHD boy.

View attachment 173499

-------------------------------------------- not me , go ahead and dislike Trump , liberal dislike and crying about President Trump is simply the 'icing' on the cake or the 'gravy' on the potatas HJoy .

Forum List

Back