I can't support Trump

I honestly could not have said it better myself.

View attachment 173499

You don’t have to support trump. Just be respectful to your president.

That's laughable. Did you have the same respect for Obama?
-------------------------------------------- not me , go ahead and dislike Trump , liberal dislike and crying about President Trump is simply the 'icing' on the cake or the 'gravy' on the potatas HJoy .

I pretty much feel about Trump like most Americans do.

View attachment 173499
Why those anti-Trumps never mention the dangerous bullshit Trump is doing abroad?
Elaborate...
Creating tensions with:
- Venezuela
- Syria
- Iran
- North Korea

And its not only dangerous for the people in this countries but also for the people in America.

Read here about the insufficient means of the US military to intercept missiles:
Rep. Elise Stefanik: The East Coast needs a missile defense post

View attachment 173499

-------------------------------------------- not me , go ahead and dislike Trump , liberal dislike and crying about President Trump is simply the 'icing' on the cake or the 'gravy' on the potatas HJoy .

------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , the more pizzed off you guys are the happier i am HJoy !!

View attachment 173499
Why those anti-Trumps never mention the dangerous bullshit Trump is doing abroad?
Elaborate...
Creating tensions with:
- Venezuela
- Syria
- Iran
- North Korea

And its not only dangerous for the people in this countries but also for the people in America.

Read here about the insufficient means of the US military to intercept missiles:
Rep. Elise Stefanik: The East Coast needs a missile defense post
------------------------------------------------ East Coast eh , probably just the liberal big cities are needing that missile defense eh BPriester ??:afro:

View attachment 173499

What Republican have you ever not hated?

I'm not the one who claimed to have to respect the president. But if you must know, I didn't hate George H.W. Bush or Gerald Ford. While I disagreed heavily with Reagan, I never hated him, just disappointed mostly.
Bet that extra money from Reagan's tax cut really disappointed you, unless you were on welfare. Why didn't you give the money back so President Reagan's economic recovery didn't roar and caused the USSR to collapse.

The racecard and laughable liberal moral platitudes.

I will bet they will all take their bonuses and tax relief though.

Dont forget everyone. The OP supports the clintons and then preached the commandments at us. Which means their gods can do whatever, but you cant.

They can pollute the planet, be greedy, live behind walls, live decadent life styles, patronize minorities for votes, but you cant.

Just always, always remember that. The op is just another example in a long line of examples of a pathetic scumbag.

View attachment 173499

You forgot some other made up shit reasons you can’t support him. What about ....I can’t support a man who didn’t win the (meaningless) popular vote. I can’t support a man who colluded with Russia to undermine our democratic process. It doesn’t matter if you support him or not, just as it didn’t matter when I didn’t support the magic negro during his apology tour.

View attachment 173499

------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , the more pizzed off you guys are the happier i am HJoy !!

Nobody asked, however that's a stupid ideology.

It appears that not much of anybody in this thread is willing to address the letter in the original post. Not that I’m surprised, mind you.

Forum List

Back