I can't vote for Donald Trump

Trump had 2 solid years to build the wall with a GOP Congress and did nothing.

NOTHING!

Sometimes you don't get a second chance.
What he did was huge. He was building the wall, but more importantly, he kept the illegals in Mexico. Mexico was on the hook for them financially, not us. The fentanyl stayed in Mexico. The cartel wasn't running a steady stream of sex trafficked children across the border. No catch and release. Instead catch and return.
Biden has had 3 years to continue building the wall. and has done the opposite. He has cut holes in the wall to let them all in.
This is Obama's "Browning of America". And it will continue if we don't elect Trump to stop it.

What he did was huge. He was building the wall, but more importantly, he kept the illegals in Mexico. Mexico was on the hook for them financially, not us. The fentanyl stayed in Mexico. The cartel wasn't running a steady stream of sex trafficked children across the border. No catch and release. Instead catch and return.
Biden has had 3 years to continue building the wall. and has done the opposite. He has cut holes in the wall to let them all in.
This is Obama's "Browning of America". And it will continue if we don't elect Trump to stop it.
Americans have been dying of Fentanyl at a rate of about 200 a day for a very long time now.

Both parties are owned by the cartels and China.

Try again.

I've made my decision, I can't vote for Orange man.

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.

This doesn't even qualify as old news, in a POTUS election cycle, it's ancient news.

Americans have been dying of Fentanyl at a rate of about 200 a day for a very long time now.

Both parties are owned by the cartels and China.

Try again.
Ok. China > to the cartels > across our border.
1696564064441.jpeg

“A decade ago, we didn’t even know about fentanyl, and now it’s a national crisis,” said U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman. “The amount of fentanyl we are seizing at the border is staggering. The number of fentanyl seizures and fentanyl-related deaths in our district are unprecedented.”

This doesn't even qualify as old news, in a POTUS election cycle, it's ancient news.

I mostly don't care about this debate.

I don't see many of the candidates addressing what I see are the real issues, that I am concerned about.

However, this debate between PBD and Anne Coutour was less the twenty hours ago at the time I post it here.

Ann has pointed out, that never in the history of primaries, has the lead candidate a year out, ever been nominated, and believes Trump should not be the nominee.

Pat, (and the overwhelming majority of the comments on this video,) support and defend Trump and slam her.

Ann Coulter | PBD Podcast | Ep. 310​

198,393 views Streamed live 17 hours ago PBD Podcast
"On this episode of the PBD Podcast, Ann Coulter joins the show. Ann is an American conservative media pundit, author, syndicated columnist, and lawyer. She became known as a media pundit in the late 1990s, appearing in print and on cable news as an outspoken critic of the Clinton administration."

I mostly don't care about this debate.

I don't see many of the candidates addressing what I see are the real issues, that I am concerned about.

However, this debate between PBD and Anne Coutour was less the twenty hours ago at the time I post it here.

Ann has pointed out, that never in the history of primaries, has the lead candidate a year out, ever been nominated, and believes Trump should not be the nominee.

Pat, (and the overwhelming majority of the comments on this video,) support and defend Trump and slam her.

Ann Coulter | PBD Podcast | Ep. 310​

198,393 views Streamed live 17 hours ago PBD Podcast
"On this episode of the PBD Podcast, Ann Coulter joins the show. Ann is an American conservative media pundit, author, syndicated columnist, and lawyer. She became known as a media pundit in the late 1990s, appearing in print and on cable news as an outspoken critic of the Clinton administration."

Give me the readers digest version, not watching an almost 2 hour video at almost 3 am.

Give me the readers digest version, not watching an almost 2 hour video at almost 3 am.

81n2m4.gif

That is like asking me to explain and give a reader's digest version of "Atlas Shrugged," to someone who doesn't care about nuance.

If you don't care, you don't care. I get it.

I don't even pay that close attention to them. Some folks watch CNN & Fox, I have podcasts in the back ground when I am on-line doing what I do, or when I am puttering around the house. The topics they discuss are all over the place. Dozens and dozens of them.

Their discussion on Jan 6th is particularly interesting, and, on the other hand, PTB, calls her out for being a bit of an elitist.

. .. it REALLY was hyper focused on the wall. Ann insisted that Trump would have lost either way, Covid or not, since he did not deal adequately on the immigration issue, or finish that wall.

Just like the first Bush was booted out b/c he broke his, "no new taxes promise?" Trump did have complete control for at least two years, but he failed, so? He, broke his promise, thus? He was doomed to go.

Last edited:
I will vote for the candidate that prevents the Dems from being in charge. I will not throw my vote away on a 3rd party candidate that has no hope of winning.

I dont have to agree with everything on a candidate. That is not logical. There will always be differences.

Trump whether you like him our not saved us from a leftist SCOTUS. And they will use it to undermine the Constitution if they take it.

I will not throw my vote away on a 3rd party candidate that has no hope of winning.
I agree.

However. If that, so called third party candidate, polls at least 15 %, and makes the debates, they will more than likely, pull equally from both Trump and Biden. Plus pull in a lot of folks that would otherwise stay home.

. . . we will then have a three way split.

This will cause it to be thrown into the House, which is controlled by the GOP. Barely, We have all seen what is happening now with the speaker debacle. We are in completely new territory. . politically. Something needs to change.

It will then, FORCE them to compromise on a coalition government, and at long last, vote on someone who is more interested in ridding the government of corruption and the Deep State, the swamp, than of focusing on partisan politics, catering to special interests, the global oligarchs and the corporations.

This is the best chance to break the duopoly.

If that person does not make that 15%? :eusa_think:

iu

I agree.

However. If that, so called third party candidate, polls at least 15 %, and makes the debates, they will more than likely, pull equally from both Trump and Biden. Plus pull in a lot of folks that would otherwise stay home.

. . . we will then have a three way split.

This will cause it to be thrown into the House, which is controlled by the GOP. Barely, We have all seen what is happening now with the speaker debacle. We are in completely new territory. . politically. Something needs to change.

It will then, FORCE them to compromise on a coalition government, and at long last, vote on someone who is more interested in ridding the government of corruption and the Deep State, the swamp, than of focusing on partisan politics, catering to special interests, the global oligarchs and the corporations.

This is the best chance to break the duopoly.

If that person does not make that 15%? :eusa_think:

iu
Yoda got Bill Clinton elected.

You're a fool

Only Trump Can Save America​

Terry O'Brien Great American

Democrats have taken over our institutions. Kids in school now will be indoctrinated to vote democrat. DeSantis is the only candidate who has taken this on, head on, and without doing this the country is doomed.

Abortion is infanticide, so supporting any candidate that wants to make it a federal law is essentially a Nazi to me. I don't care if they are 100% perfect other than embracing genocide, I won't be on board.

Trump wants to "get along" with democrats. Well guess what, you don't get along with a Nazi, you either defeat them or die trying.

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

So, you're saying that he is a politician who throws out the shit in order to appeal to everyone to get votes? What a novel idea.

So, you prefer joe biden

Thats a bad choice

Forum List

Back