I can't vote for Donald Trump

I've made my decision, I can't vote for Orange man.

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.

I'm glad to hear you have reached this decision. Unfortunately for you, the cult members are going to assume you are now a far left liberal Deep State Biden supporter.

But I get it.

See the Charles MacKay quote in my signature.

Abortion is an election loser. Most people are pro choice.
I don't think that single issue voting is a good strategy.
Actually, a super majority of Americans are opposed to abortions after the first trimester. Even people who call themselves "pro-choice".

Roe v. Wade allowed for abortions on demand through the second trimester, so pro-choice people who are against second trimester abortions are actually opposed to Roe v. Wade and probably don't even know that.

Actually, a super majority of Americans are opposed to abortions after the first trimester. Even people who call themselves "pro-choice".

Roe v. Wade allowed for abortions on demand through the second trimester, so pro-choice people who are against second trimester abortions are actually opposed to Roe v. Wade and probably don't even know that.
I think that voters know exactly what they want. A choice.

Only in the first trimester.

The American people have been very consistent for a very long time that they are opposed to abortions beyond the first trimester.

Only in the first trimester.

The American people have been very consistent for a very long time that they are opposed to abortions beyond the first trimester.
America doesn't trust the GOP on abortion. Evangelicals and Catholics call the shots in MAGA land. They want a total ban and criminalize abortion. They always wanted that. No woman is save from those lunatics.

Translation: You want women to be able to go out and HORE it up with any wood they can dig up then have 100% say so over any BABY that is 1/2 the mans' BABY too. Kiss off commee fool.

Translation: You want women to be able to go out and HORE it up with any wood they can dig up then have 100% say so over any BABY that is 1/2 the mans' BABY too. Kiss off commee fool.
I already told you what's what. There is nothing to argue.

RFK is pro-choice.

So, if abortion is an important topic for you, you should know that.

If society cannot protect the most innocent and vulnerable people within society, which are children, they are not worth their salt.

This extends to the groomers as well with their gender thingy.

Someone needs to stand up for them, even though it seems to be at times futile. After all, abortion is a billion-dollar industry, and most women have abortions for financial reasons. The love of money truly is the root of all evil.

And grooming children is a big money machine as well. These people will need medical care for the rest of their lives, injecting hormones, having to constantly alter their newly formed genitals, having constant counseling, etc., and all paid for by the state, a real economic boom to the medical establishment.

We all know that money controls politics.
Sorry, RFK is a nut,
hard enough now to find sane people whos interest leans towards improving the life's of most Americans.

What is it about my post that “Abortion takes an innocent human life and is certainly wrong” that you don't understand?

The part where you say…

But calling it murder is going too far

You're leaning on a legal fiction, that is at odds with reality. Abortion •IS• murder, and the law's failure to recognize and treat it as such is no more valid than would be a law that declares that two plus two equals ten.

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The question is, which candidate gets you closer to your goals? No candidate will match up perfectly with your personal views.

Biden appreciates your "principles" 😂

Abortion is an election loser. Most people are pro choice.
I don't think that single issue voting is a good strategy.
Not a good strategy?
These are human beings.

Sorry that standing up for their lives is not a good political strategy, but then, I'm no fascist scum hell bent on power, so there is that.

Not a good strategy?
These are human beings.

Sorry that standing up for their lives is not a good political strategy, but then, I'm no fascist scum hell bent on power, so there is that.
Wow. What about the facts of life pissed you off? DeSantis has no chance of getting the nomination. You get most of what is important to you from Trump and probably a nationwide abortion ban too should he somehow win. But you will also get another corporate tax cut.

If Trump is the GOP nominee and it certainly looks like he probably will be, a vote for anybody else is a vote for more corrupt, self-serving, anti-American Democrat government. Regardless of what you think of Trump personally, he did very good things for America when he was President, and he will represent people who want those good things for America.

To refuse to vote for him because you dislike him is short sighted and counter productive. I strongly urge never-Trumper Patriots to rethink that.

I will vote for anybody heading the GOP ticket--even Chris Christie who I despise personally--before I will throw the baby out with the bathwater by voting for anybody else. And I am not party/partisan person. But right is right and wrong is wrong and so far the Democrats have been wrong on pretty much every single issue important to most American people.

No matter how bad the Republican elected, he/she cannot possibly support as much bad policy as the Democrats have done and do.

Last edited:
If Trump is the GOP nominee and it certainly looks like he probably will be, a vote for anybody else is a vote for more corrupt, self-serving, anti-American Democrat government. Regardless of what you think of Trump personally, he did very good things for America when he was President, and he will represent people who want those good things for America.

To refuse to vote for him because you dislike him is short sighted and counter productive. I strongly urge never-Trumper Patriots to rethink that.

I will vote for anybody heading the GOP ticket--even Chris Christie who I despise personally--before I will throw the baby out with the bathwater by voting for anybody else.
This is not about liking Trump or not liking him. That is not how I vote.

Again, his suggestion for a national abortion law that he would support and negotiate with democrats essentially is Roe vs Wade returned is the issue.

This is not about liking Trump or not liking him. That is not how I vote.

Again, his suggestion for a national abortion law that he would support and negotiate with democrats essentially is Roe vs Wade returned is the issue.
You need to listen to everything he says and not out of context sound bites anti-Trumpers use to condemn him. His comments are not to support Roe v Wade but rather that some anti-abortion laws are too extreme. I agree with him on that and I am a 100% pro life person. But I keep it realistic.

People say things on the campaign trail that taken out of context sound terrible. But if you look at their consistent track record you can separate the political propaganda from the reality.

For sure a vote for anybody other than a Republican will be a vote for no restrictions of any kind on abortion period.

For example, an interview with RFK Jr reported by the Boston Globe:

. . .“I believe a decision to abort a child should be up to the women during the first three months of life,” he replied.

“So you would cap it at 15 weeks?” the reporter, Ali Vitali, asked.

“Yes,” Kennedy said.

“Or 21 weeks?” the reporter asked.

“Yes, three months,” Kennedy said.

“So three months, you would sign a federal cap on that,” the reporter said.

“Yes, I would,” Mr. Kennedy said.

Later on Sunday, Kennedy’s campaign released a statement clarifying his position on the issue, stating that he does not support legislation banning abortion. . ."

Last edited:
The part where you say…

You're leaning on a legal fiction, that is at odds with reality. Abortion •IS• murder, and the law's failure to recognize and treat it as such is no more valid than would be a law that declares that two plus two equals ten.
Ok

If you want to make up laws as you go along I cant stop you

A lot of lib party girls are very morally confused about free sex and abortion

But they are not breaking the law

Sigh.

People still haven't figured out the game they've been manipulated into playing. After having years (decades) of chances to learn.

Continue to be manipulated, people. I've concluded that America gets whatever it deserves, for putting misguided blind partisanship above all else.... to the point of literally defending liars, cheaters, frauds and crooks, just because they say the right things and have the right letter by their name.

Ah well. America is done already. Put a fork in it.

Forum List

Back