I changed my mind on trump that dude is going bat shit crazy.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

But after today that dude has severe mental problems..

I am starting to agree..someone please give him at least a joint ..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

I hate and despise the old hag Hillary but the liberals are right.

Trump is nuts.

Bloomberg just wants to protect his own billions at the cost of average Americans. F' him.

It seems that the propaganda of the left and the Establishment Republicans ....the ones that WE REPUBLICANS showed during the primaries that we wanted them to be ALL GONE, has worked on voters of the under 3 digit IQ variety....Can these people actually think that a man worth Billions and employing over 22,000 people, and having presented his list of excellent conservative judges for SCOTUS is CRAZY..... Don't you people understand that Trump DOESN'T play by established rules, and breaks with tradition every opportunity he has? I expect this from the scum of the left and Establishment right who realize that their FREE RIDE and BILLIONS of dollars in graft and corruption MIGHT be over if Trump wins, but come on people TRY to use your brains.... even if it gives you a headache!

Indeed, it seems clearer and clearer the MSM and establishment democrats and establishment republicans are the crazy ones. We are witnesses a battle between foreign interests (Crooked Hillary) vs American interests (The Donald).

I'm sure your one vote will do a lot of damage...

ROFLMAO

I always said I was not voting ..

I protected Trump..gave him the benefit of the doubt.

But any sane person can see has lost it

Its like a coworker who comes drunk to work all the time and leaves you laughing on the floor..

But after a few weeks you wise up and think this guy has a problem and could really hurt someone.

Having not listened to the news, what was it he supposedly did this time?
I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

Trump is nuts.

Be honest, I don't trust Trump all that much. I do happen to think we are in trouble either way.

If this was a sane world, the democrats would have run Jim Webb and the republicans would have run Kasich or Cruz.

I believe Trump's heart is in the right place. Unlike Hillary and her pathetic voting base, he loves this country. I think he is in way over his head and I do think he is learning how controlled this country is. How possessed it is with brainwashed losers. Mesmerized by fairy tales. Nothing but bandwagon politically correct cowards.

I have said it before. We are fucked. Hate to sound so gloom and doom. The writing is on the wall. Can't you read it?

Trump is nuts.
You were never going to vote for Trump, so who do you think you're fooling?

Trump is nuts.
. It could be that it was all about insuring Hillary Clinton the win, and this no matter what with Trump, and if so it might explain the whole thing from start to finish. He stands maybe to win bigger with Clinton in the white house, than with him being in there maybe. Might explain everything, and if so the Republicans will feel or look like the biggest idiots that there ever was if true, and that ain't good. Not sure where we are at in history or where we are at as it pertains to the word of God himself, but it's interesting for sure.
Hmmm, just as a man can read the weather, how is it that he can't yet read the signs of these times ?

Last edited:

Trump is nuts.

You're just fucking with us, right?

I see the MSM is all aflutter because Trump ate KFC with a fork...this is how fucking stupid it's getting

Trump is nuts.
He's in way over his head, and I more and more think that this was just a con that got out of hand.

This is simultaneously wildly entertaining and pretty disturbing.

But mostly it's just a very troubling indication of where we are as a country.

Trump is nuts.

Its not what he says but his actions to me..the guy is living in a fantasy

Trump is nuts.

No because now I am going to be an asshole on here.

My instincts are right, trump is going bat shit crazy and I am against him now.

I won't protect him I will create threads to make sure he won't win.

Trump is nuts.

Trump is nuts.

LOL Threads on this forum are not going to take Trump down, there isn't anyone on here that doesn't know who they are voting for...well maybe a couple but not many

Trump is nuts.

You're just fucking with us, right?

*Sigh*

I never liked trump , I always thought he was a liberal...

I just thought just maybe...a business man would be great for this country..

But it has become clear to me it's not trump...

The guy has lost it.

Trump is unstable any half way sane person can see it.

Trump is nuts.

Trump is nuts.

LOL Threads on this forum are not going to take Trump down, there isn't anyone on here that doesn't know who they are voting for...well maybe a couple but not many

I said I was never going to vote this time.

I have 70 or So rednecks at my company and they are all moderates.

When I talk people listen to me, they have been talking I kept quiet..

Belive me when I talk people listen

I am the leader of the political dumb fucks..I always let my actions speak for me, my skills and talents..

I never talk. When I do people listen.

Forum List

Back