I Dare "you" (all of you) to Read this and refute it-

Pejorative hyperbole is not refuting, or lending credibility to that end- FYI

US Capitol Protest: Ruling Class Tantrum Shows Americans We Must All Hang Together

Power can only be checked by power, and because President Donald J. Trump and the Conservative Movement ™ didn’t oppose the emerging Totalitarian Left when they had the chance, the Historic American Nation is about to suffer real tyranny under the boot of our corporate and political rulers. The good news: the Capitol Hill protest and its subsequent repression was another step in the radicalization, not of the Dissident Right, which already knows the score only too well, but of the mass of ordinary American patriots.

Sadly, the so-called informed, feel that reading is a sin if it isn't in their favor- I understand that- but, being the optimistic pessimist I am, I keep trying- there is no excuse for remaining ignorant with so much information available (at least for the time being) at your finger tips-
BDS!

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I read it. I refute it. Same deflections and excuses for insurrection, trying to paint those who participated in the attempted overthrow of our government as "still believing in America".
We must hang together?? Well like Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and various right wing media types saying it's time for healing, I only have two words for you....Fuck off!! We will never forget
and we will hold everyone responsible accountable..no matter how long it takes.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I read it. I refute it. Same deflections and excuses for insurrection, trying to paint those who participated in the attempted overthrow of our government as "still believing in America".
We must hang together?? Well like Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and various right wing media types saying it's time for healing, I only have two words for you....Fuck off!! We will never forget
and we will hold everyone responsible accountable..no matter how long it takes.
The parasites only come around to make right when they feel their own careers are threatened. Beyond that, it's Trump all the way. They're nothing but blood suckers who come out to feed when their own supply is running low.

Well Trump was one of them.........then again to support your position, so was Hillary.

Donald Trump is too arrogant and impulsive to really be controlled. That's why they like Hillary a lot more.

Trump was controlled. He did very little. Words without actions aren't worth much. Granted Hillary didn't even try to hide it.
Yea right, "controlled." He has a rally where by he is "controlled", then, he is also "controlled", by having his supporters storm the Capitol building killing five people. After that, while lying to his supporters about going with them, hides in some kind of command center, equipped with TV screens and party favors like music from Gloria, all in a "controlled" environment, while he and his butt boys and family watch the show that they produced. Everyone of these people should be in prison yesterday.

He did nothing about what was being discussed. What you are bringing up has very little to do with that.
I understand the discussion to be about Trump saving us. Being the kingpin in an insurrection, while cowardly letting others commit the crimes, is not saving us.

Trump is the corporate takeover. Where the hell have you been?

If you say so. I think that's more Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton.

The thing with Trump is he is every bit as much but because of his 12 year old mentality he could get very little done. Hillary, Ted and others could.
All of those 'mature" people we have seen for many years were so much better. Cut the power and the roads and trains to the cities and end this.

US Capitol Protest: Ruling Class Tantrum Shows Americans We Must All Hang Together

Power can only be checked by power, and because President Donald J. Trump and the Conservative Movement ™ didn’t oppose the emerging Totalitarian Left when they had the chance, the Historic American Nation is about to suffer real tyranny under the boot of our corporate and political rulers. The good news: the Capitol Hill protest and its subsequent repression was another step in the radicalization, not of the Dissident Right, which already knows the score only too well, but of the mass of ordinary American patriots.

Sadly, the so-called informed, feel that reading is a sin if it isn't in their favor- I understand that- but, being the optimistic pessimist I am, I keep trying- there is no excuse for remaining ignorant with so much information available (at least for the time being) at your finger tips-
If it gets really bad, in terms of dissatisfaction with the government, I think Gandhi like tactics are in order. The call to arms is insanity.

Historically they seem to work.

But my guess is, with all of the nonstop propaganda by the media, everyone will just blame Orange man for pretty much all our ills and call it a day.

Well Trump was one of them.........then again to support your position, so was Hillary.

Donald Trump is too arrogant and impulsive to really be controlled. That's why they like Hillary a lot more.

Trump was controlled. He did very little. Words without actions aren't worth much. Granted Hillary didn't even try to hide it.
Yea right, "controlled." He has a rally where by he is "controlled", then, he is also "controlled", by having his supporters storm the Capitol building killing five people. After that, while lying to his supporters about going with them, hides in some kind of command center, equipped with TV screens and party favors like music from Gloria, all in a "controlled" environment, while he and his butt boys and family watch the show that they produced. Everyone of these people should be in prison yesterday.

He did nothing about what was being discussed. What you are bringing up has very little to do with that.
I understand the discussion to be about Trump saving us. Being the kingpin in an insurrection, while cowardly letting others commit the crimes, is not saving us.

Of course not.

The thing with Trump is he is every bit as much but because of his 12 year old mentality he could get very little done. Hillary, Ted and others could.
All of those 'mature" people we have seen for many years were so much better. Cut the power and the roads and trains to the cities and end this.
God only knows what that means.

If it gets really bad, in terms of dissatisfaction with the government, I think Gandhi like tactics are in order. The call to arms is insanity.

Historically they seem to work.

But my guess is, with all of the nonstop propaganda by the media, everyone will just blame Orange man for pretty much all our ills and call it a day.
Trump gets to lie in his own media propaganda. On Twitter he's been a one man show. You don't need to call it a day, because all those days have passed. And Orange man has the blame already. It's not a "will just blame."

Of course not.
"Of course not" what?

Of course not.
"Of course not" what?

What you said.

It means you are at constant war for no reason! New agendas have to be pursued even if they are insane. Progs won their agendas in the 1960's. And are pissed off because after all of the money spent and the massive raising of taxes we still have poverty and with all minds form all cultures and genders, we are in decline. So to the next agendas. which the foreigners will do better anyway if of tech after they are given it or stolen from us.

Of course not.
"Of course not" what?

What you said.
Well then, what is your discussion? You seem to have many based on your last posts.

Of course not.
"Of course not" what?

What you said.
Well then, what is your discussion? You seem to have many based on your last posts.

I didn't think there was anything else to discuss here.

It means you are at constant war for no reason! New agendas have to be pursued even if they are insane. Progs won their agendas in the 1960's. And are pissed off because after all of the money spent and the massive raising of taxes we still have poverty and with all minds form all cultures and genders, we are in decline. So to the next agendas. which the foreigners will do better anyway if of tech after they are given it or stolen from us.
Historically, higher taxes being paid by the rich, based on pure numbers and the price of goods and services gave us a thriving middle class in the fifties, sixties, and seventies. When Reaganomics entered the picture, that ended the middle class, which is why so many are in poverty. New agendas are worthless if they destroy a way of life. The Vulture Chart proved that;
1610297331320.png

Of course not.
"Of course not" what?

What you said.

I didn't think there was anything else to discuss here.
We'll, I was merely responding to a point you had made. That tells me you were discussing.

Trump was controlled. He did very little. Words without actions aren't worth much. Granted Hillary didn't even try to hide it. This is you right?

Forum List

Back