I defy any Democrat to watch the movie about Chauvin and claim he is guilty!!!!

Actually, the guy sounded more panicked than anything else. Maybe that was the result of whatever he was on, but the police quickly escalated that situation from "Dealing with the town drunk" to " lethal force".

Actually, if that was an mob of angry black people, the Capitol Police would have shot more than one of them. If anything, the Capitol Police humored them too much. They pretty much treated Helmet Horn guy like a tourist who got lost.

Point was, if you were a black guy, you'd have probaby gotten shot. But once he realized you were a white kid, you got molly-coddled.

Actually, three coroner's found that his actions did kill Floyd, and that's what they testified to. He was trained in the MRT, he was not trained to choke a man to death. The whole, "I was following my training" shit goes right up there with a Nazi saying, "I was only following orders!"

Bullshit.

Police make 10 million arrests a year. There are less than 50 gunfire deaths in any given year of police officers, which is pretty darned good given what a gun-crazy country we are.

In any event, Floyd was unarmed. He was handcuffed and manacled. There was no reason to put a knee to his neck for nine minutes.
The majority of our necks are muscles. Even when I was in the Army, our training did not focus on the neck at all. Cops must follow regulations. There is no way to do otherwise.
Floyds official autopsy says he did not die the to injury to the neck nor was he stopped from breathing. Remember one thing. Just as the set up for Chauvin was the fix, it also was the fix at the Capitol. Where the majority of cops seemed not to harm the citizens but the rogues there did harm citizens. The cop was aiming his pistol at Ashli Babbitt and only when she rose up did he murder her.

Ignore the neck to make my point. Say he kneeled on his arm. Do you truly think a person would die? Where he kneeled on the neck was designed by the police all over America to not kill the party where the knee is placed. The coroner flat said Floyd did not die due to the knee on the neck. This same thing happens virtually daily all over America. And the arrested men do not die. Floyd died due to failure of his own body systems. This is not my opinion, it is the coroners opinion.

Except that's not what he testified to in court.

The majority of our necks are muscles. Even when I was in the Army, our training did not focus on the neck at all. Cops must follow regulations. There is no way to do otherwise.
Floyds official autopsy says he did not die the to injury to the neck nor was he stopped from breathing. Remember one thing. Just as the set up for Chauvin was the fix, it also was the fix at the Capitol. Where the majority of cops seemed not to harm the citizens but the rogues there did harm citizens. The cop was aiming his pistol at Ashli Babbitt and only when she rose up did he murder her.

If he was highly trained, he should have known putting his knee to a man's neck for nine minutes while the crowd is begging you to let him up was a pretty bad idea.

This wasn't even the first time Chauvin did something like that, he put a knee to the neck of a 14 year old boy, which he was federally charged for.
But this is about the post above by Joe talking about if Chauvin was this or that.

I am 85 but never in my entire life have I heard the theory that crowds rules what Cops do.

When Cops are trained on restraining those they arrest, surely you understand that Cops training includes all sorts of problems, all sorts of "what if this or that? and more than that. They cover this from all sides.

I know nothing of your claim about Chauvin and a teen.
I am only able to stick to this one discussion on this issue.
When Crowds control the cops, it in effect puts criminals in charge who of course benefit from crowds.

Except his own department said what he did wasn't policy.

You are babbling. Babbit got shot because the angry mob she was in front of was threatening Congress.

The PRELIMINARY autopsy didn't find strangulation. Later autopsies confirmed the knee to the neck was the cause of death.

Man that must suck.

Everyone is against you.

Thoughts and prayers.

But this is about the post above by Joe talking about if Chauvin was this or that.

I am 85 but never in my entire life have I heard the theory that crowds rules what Cops do.

When Cops are trained on restraining those they arrest, surely you understand that Cops training includes all sorts of problems, all sorts of "what if this or that? and more than that. They cover this from all sides.

I know nothing of your claim about Chauvin and a teen.
I am only able to stick to this one discussion on this issue.
When Crowds control the cops, it in effect puts criminals in charge who of course benefit from crowds.
You seem to be full of a lot of willful ignorance, buddy.
The problem with cops like Chauvin or Van Dyke, or Loehmann or Wilson is they have long records of being bad apples, and the police departments don't get rid of them until they do something awful.

Who put you in charge of the forum?

There has already been a very active discussion of this documentary and you should start at the top until you understand the issue. Believe me, I and some others have watched all of the documentary.
Yep, you didn't watch it. I figured.

Except that's not what he testified to in court.
Baker actually did what I said he said he did. He testified on fentanyl. And were Floyd to die at home, Fentanyl would be the cause. Baker then outlines the heart problems Floyd had. Baker of course was testifying for the prosecution.

You seem to be full of a lot of willful ignorance, buddy.
The problem with cops like Chauvin or Van Dyke, or Loehmann or Wilson is they have long records of being bad apples, and the police departments don't get rid of them until they do something awful.
Joe, you have a right to your opinion. I also have the same right. Chauvin in this case followed the regulations of his own police department.

What is your opinion on the heart conditions of Floyd? This was discussed by Baker who did the autopsy.

Where is the honest Democrat? This is no challenge. It is a call for honesty.

Watch the film "The Fall of Minneapolis" and you will see it is factual. There is no BS. It is very very true. If any cop is in your family, you may see him or her in prison as a result of George Floyd.

Dare you watch the film? IT is a documentary. Not a bugs bunny movie.

The parties that belong in prison is the Chief of Police of the city, the Mayor of the City and the Governor of Minnesota.
He's guilty.

Except his own department said what he did wasn't policy.

You are babbling. Babbit got shot because the angry mob she was in front of was threatening Congress.

The PRELIMINARY autopsy didn't find strangulation. Later autopsies confirmed the knee to the neck was the cause of death.
His chief of police perjured himself as I have said earlier.
In fact they only recently banned the procedure followed by Chauvin.
Author: Bill Strande, Jennifer Hoff (KARE 11)
Published: 4:58 PM CDT April 17, 2023
Updated: 9:02 AM CDT April 18, 2023
Facebook
MINNEAPOLIS — At the end of March, the Minneapolis Police Department updated its policy manual to ban restraint tactics.
According to the Minneapolis Police Department Policy and Procedure Manual, the "Maximal Restraint Technique (MRT) and the Hobble Restraint Device (and related devices) are prohibited."
During the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin in the murder of George Floyd, restraint tactics became hot-button issues.

This is welcome news for attorney Abigail Cerra, who also chaired the now-defunct Minneapolis Police Conduct Oversight Commission. The group has since been revamped and is now called the Community Commission on Police Oversight. City councilors will vote to confirm its 15-member board on April 27.
"This is a really big change that's going to be felt immediately," said Cerra.

Forum List

Back