I dislike homosexuals and their agenda, but I absolutely despise non-gender people

If you don't believe in God, who is the source of all truth, then you can believe in any lie

If you are willing to adopt faith and believe something without a shred of evidence, then it is YOU who could believe any lie.
The Bible and a Church that has lasted 2000 years, with an unbroken succession of Popes, bishops and priests is more than sufficient evidence to examine the possibility that there is a God.

My roommate has a girlfriend who claims to be a boy, but she has a boyfriend, so I guess that makes her a heterosexual non-gender person, no wait, that makes her a homosexual non-gender person....my head hurts this is so confusing.

I'm so happy I do not have to act inside society. Well not in work and all that.

I am blessed I'm free.

GOD Is my Boss.

The Bible and a Church that has lasted 2000 years, with an unbroken succession of Popes, bishops and priests is more than sufficient evidence to examine the possibility that there is a God.

But none of that is evidence that gods are true.

I respect.

That's all.

Inside my heart....

is another story.

So, I first learned about this when I was watching a very stupid show called "Two Broke Girls"

A man showed up, and clearly he was a man, and announced to the two broke girls (it should be called "Two Broke Bimbos" because that's how dumb the show is), he announced that he was not a man or a woman, but indeed, lacked any specific gender.

And these two bimbos just look at this guy and said something like, "OK."

And this was the network's portrayal of the whole situation, that we should just accept it when a strange man walks up to us and makes an obviously false statement that he is not a man, though he is obviously a man.

The point of this is this is what happens when people reject God, they reject the notion there is such a thing as true and false, so they can decide for themselves that they are not a man when they clearly are.
Why do you think that anyone gives a damn? Go running back to jeffress or graham or moore with your foolishness. The rest of us are going forward.

How the hell does someone close to you become transgender?

That typically involves the transgender person simply coming out. They pretty much all say they have always "felt this way". COuld be a 12-year old.... could be your uncle.
Really? Just coming out and claiming whatever in the hell they think in their head. What if they came out as a turtle? Can I save the food on Thanksgiving and just give them a lump of lettuce?

I kind of "felt this way" about women sucking my dick. Does that make me some kind of crazy lesbian wishing I could be with women but only I still want to keep my dick? Do I need to claim I always thought of my dick as an outie vagina that needs the suckling of a woman? I'm kind of wondering how I could use my "I feel this way" to get that super hot blonde with the big tit's and tight ass to fuck my brains out because I actually feel kind of feminine.

Do you think she would understand I'm not really a man just a confused retard? Do you think she would "feel" like a man at that point? Maybe she will try to fuck me in the ass with her nipples. That would be interesting.

I'm just trying to figure out how this insanity you're presenting would actually work out in real life.

The entire LGBTQ movement is made up of little tyrants who want to force people to bake their wedding cakes and force people to use their preferred pronoun, and they will ruin your business, career and life if you do not comply with their demands.

Maybe so, but they are not nearly as bad as short people....

So, I first learned about this when I was watching a very stupid show called "Two Broke Girls"

Why were you watching what you consider to be a 'stupid' show?

Frankly you come here all the time with all the people you dislike, despise, etc.

Is there anyone left you don't despise?

Other than Trump?

If you don't believe in God, who is the source of all truth, then you can believe in any lie, including the lie that a man can be a woman just because he wants to be.

I do believe in G-d.

I don't believe in your story about what G-d is. But given that you ostensibly do, please point out where Jesus says to denigrate others whom G-d made in his image.... just because they don't fit what you want them to be.

A man showed up, and clearly he was a man, and announced to the two broke girls (it should be called "Two Broke Bimbos" because that's how dumb the show is), he announced that he was not a man or a woman, but indeed, lacked any specific gender.

And these two bimbos just look at this guy and said something like, "OK."

And this was the network's portrayal of the whole situation, that we should just accept it when a strange man walks up to us and makes an obviously false statement that he is not a man, though he is obviously a man.

The point of this is this is what happens when people reject God, they reject the notion there is such a thing as true and false, so they can decide for themselves that they are not a man when they clearly are.
Why do you think that anyone gives a damn? Go running back to jeffress or graham or moore with your foolishness. The rest of us are going forward.
Forward to what? Where or what are you marching toward?

If you don't believe in God, who is the source of all truth, then you can believe in any lie, including the lie that a man can be a woman just because he wants to be.

I do believe in G-d.

I don't believe in your story about what G-d is. But given that you ostensibly do, please point out where Jesus says to denigrate others whom G-d made in his image.... just because they don't fit what you want them to be.
You believe in God so much you can't even type out his name.

I do believe in G-d.

You believe in God so much you can't even type out his name.

well, ignorant twit, my religion doesn't spell out G-d's name.

but then again, someone as stupid as you wouldn't know that.

but I do hope your drive-by troll helps answer the question I asked.

:rofl:

If LGBTQ was satisfied to live and let live, then that would be the end of it.

But they aren't.

Every time I turn on the TV they are thrusting their strangeness in my face.

They have wrecked countless lives and careers with vendettas against people who oppose same-sex marriage.

They are passing laws to put in prison people who refuse to call them by their preferred pronouns.

LGBTQ is a Stalinist movement, motivated by a desire to control the behavior of the rest of us.

Forum List

Back