I Do Believe That World War III Has Started

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For I think that it's only a matter of time before the US gets involved. Looks like it might be too late for Trump to stop it from happening after all.

For I think that it's only a matter of time before the US gets involved. Looks like it might be too late for Trump to stop it from happening after all.

The world is going to need a strong leadership team of Harris/Walz to expand the American empire and bring peace to the world.

No, no, no!!

For it to start, Trump has to be blamed first.

It's like a Recession. It simply can't occur unless the GOP is in charge.

Ask anyone in the media how this works and they will categorically deny everything.

:auiqs.jpg:

All parties are sincere about not escalating the war. It's not likely that Iran will attack directly, but will rather slowly escalate with their proxies.

More important is maintaining the perception that the Zionists aren't suffering from any revenge attacks.

Also very important is America's war against Russia, which is directly tied to this one. America needs to change the situation on Russia winning that one.

If by believe you mean hoping.

Harris would be the end of the United States because we attack Iran, Russia will attack us
That's the message both Russia and China wants believed by America. And at the same time, America wants to have the world believe that Russia and China are bluffing.

Forum List

Back