I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

Seems that you want to excuse the racial slur that old man made. That old racist should not have made the racial slur if he was unable to defend himself..

Seems you think 2 wrongs make a right. :cuckoo:

So if some 87-year old man with dementia called you a nigga, you'd beat him silly, huh?

You're the sorriest excuse for a human being currently on this board, IMO.

Why is it that whites like you always try finding a way to excuse whites for wrongs while holding others to separate standards you don't follow yourselves?

So stop making assumptions.

But, the big question is it Mediterranean's, or Whites who are the "Issue"

Keep in mind Mediterranean Arabs enslaved more than Europeans, and the Europeans who started the Atlantic Slave Trade, and who took the most Black slaves were Mediterranean Portuguese, and Spaniards?
And Portuguese and Spaniards of the time period in question already had a large dose of Moorish blood in their veins.

According to this genetic PCA plot Spaniards are about half way between an Estonian, and an Algerian.

Y8E4jlA.jpg

Which way you going with dat dere, Polish boy? :uhh:

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.

If you hate it so much, and feel so oppressed, you can feel free to move to Africa.

When you move back to Poland I'll do that.

Don't start with me with anther dumb ass white racist rant. I'm tlaking about demanding reparations from the governments a every level because these governments , federal, state, county and local made the laws. Now shut up.

I have zero so called white guilt over the black man's plight here in America.

My grandparents were fresh off the boat from Ireland after the Civil War and the freeing of the slaves. Sure the blacks had a rough time, but so did the Irish people.

In my view, the black people who ended up in America were the lucky ones. Africa is still a poverty stricken hell hole, and every country in it is ruled by murderous dictators.

American blacks wouldn't survive a week if they returned to Africa, because there is no free Section 8 housing or EBT cards. They would die from either starvation or exposure to the elements. ... :cool:

The Irish were never slaves here or anywhere else. That's a lie. Your grandaunts got off the boat and lived during segregation where they benefitted from being white. Africa is the way it is because whites fucked it up by colonizing the continent, as well as removing people for slavery. Know what you are talking about before you make comments. American blacks would be welcomed with open arms in Africa. know, because I've been there. Whites get section 8 and EBT cards too dumb ass.

You don't have to have guilt, but you do have t o recognize that you are an example of how racism by whites has not ended in America. So then understand this, your grandparents ran away from the country they lived in, maybe you go back here ad see how YOU would fare instead of talking about blacks and Africa.

Idiot.

Yes, Irish were slaves here. So we're other nationalities.

This board makes me ashamed I'm white.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You should be ashamed of yourself. I don't care if you're aqua

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.

If you hate it so much, and feel so oppressed, you can feel free to move to Africa.

Don't start with me with anther dumb ass white racist rant. I'm tlaking about demanding reparations from the governments a every level because these governments , federal, state, county and local made the laws. Now shut up.

rofl_emoticon.gif

Ok mongo, you go on' 'head and demand reparations in one hand and poop in the other.

See which one fills up 1st.

Yep, you's a iggggggggggnint sumbitch.

Nobody owes you anything. Suck it up, Buttercup.

NtVbkRW.png

Last edited:
This is the kind of disgusting behavior I'm talking about.

The book The New Jim Crow suggests questions we should consider: “Economist Glenn Loury once posed the question: are we willing to cast ourselves as a society that creates crimogenic conditions for some of its members, and then act out rituals of punishment against them?” A similar question can be posed with respect to shaming those trapped in ghettos:”are we willing to demonize a population, declare a war against them, and then stand back and heap shame and contempt upon them for failing to behave like model citizens while under attack?”

It is helpful to put the behavior of young black men who appear to embrace “gangsta culture” in the proper perspective. There is absolutely nothing abnormal about a severely stigmatized group embracing their stigma. Psychologists have long observed that when people feel hopelessly stigmatized, a powerful coping strategy is embracing one’s stigmatized identity.

For those black youth who are constantly followed by police and shamed by teachers, relatives and strangers, (and I’ll add being called the n-word) embracing the stigma of criminality is an act of rebellion – an attempt to carve out an identity in a society that offers them little more than scorn, contempt, and constant surveillance.”

I offer this, not as an excuse, but as an explanation.I believe that many of us white folks, if we were constantly, day after day, year after year, put down, called names, oppressed, pushed to the brink, unaccepted, feared, hated and demonized, would also blow-up and lash out in some form. We are not always the blameless saints we make ourselves out to be.

We are always offering psychological explanations when white people behave badly: "oh, he was drunk," "Oh, he was just under a lot of stress." "Oh, his dad beat him when he was a child," "Oh, he didn't start it, the other guy did.", "oh, he was high," etc., etc. But, when it comes to offering the same psychological explanations for black people behaving badly, we do not.

Ain't no explanation being offered from me for that type of crap except they need put down like the rabid dogs they are.

PS: All those paragraphs were an elaborate excuse. It was you trying to justify it in your own mind somehow and coming up short.

Not really. I just recalled an incident. When I was single and living in Germantown I used to take walks after work. On one of these walks I was surrounded by 5 or 6 young black men. I said hello and kept walking. They kept walking with me and then one of them touched my arm. I kept walking. One of them finally said, "She's O.K., man, let's go," and they all left.

I did not have anything negative in my mind about them. I did not fear them. I did not hate them. I did not call them n******. If I'd had anything negative in me for them to pick up on, things might have gone differently. Negative vibes when picked up, will produce negative reactions. Not justifying, just trying to understand what sometimes happens in human interactions.

So... You're saying they're like dogs. They left you be because they didn't smell whatever on you?

So, who pays for the government?

rofl_emoticon.gif

Ok mongo, you go on' 'head and demand reparations in one hand and poop in the other.

NtVbkRW.png

We will get paid what we ae owed, because we ae owed, or this nation will be destroyed, Now these are the two inevitable outcomes.

So talk stupid all you want, it doesn't matter.

So, who pays for the government?

Ask the native americans who get reparations every year.

Now shut up? Why should he? Why should he be silenced? Are you afraid of what he says? Can't defend your position? Or maybe you are a racist.

Demand all you want, it won't get you anywhere however you are very entertaining.

rofl_emoticon.gif

NtVbkRW.png

We will get paid what we ae owed, because we ae owed, or this nation will be destroyed, ...

Who's "we," and when is this destruction coming?

rofl_emoticon.gif

NtVbkRW.png

We will get paid what we ae owed, because we ae owed, or this nation will be destroyed, Now these are the two inevitable outcomes.

Bend over... I'll give ya what you're owed

rofl_emoticon.gif

NtVbkRW.png

You should just skip the middleman and move to Johannesburg.

Now shut up? Why should he? Why should he be silenced? Are you afraid of what he says? Can't defend your position? Or maybe you are a racist.

Demand all you want, it won't get you anywhere however you are very entertaining.

I have to laugh at this fool. :badgrin:

rofl_emoticon.gif

NtVbkRW.png

You should just skip the middleman and move to Johannesburg.

What for? I was born here and I am more American than your ass.

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.
How old are you? Which university do you attend, if you are old enough?
I am 66 and I did not attend any university.
I will give you credit, at least you cite your references and have not resorted to name-calling.
I think that your observation about fear and understanding previously is quite accurate. I do not agree that only white people fail to listen the way you describe above. Unfortunately, blacks and whites have allowed themselves to be manipulated and polarized in order to continue a false narrative. The biggest problem I see is the inability of so many to see just how they are used by politicians and to step across that line and join forces against these manipulative predators.
I agree. The politicians game is to keep us looking at each other, fighting each other, concentrating all of our efforts of "the others" and not noticing that they are the cause of our problems. I noted before the story: There are 10 coins on the table, one guy grabs 9 of them and says, "quick, that other guy is stealing your money?" While we argue with each other, the larger sins of the government go unnoticed.

Forum List

Back