I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

[
Yawn. This is the standard dumb white.

So let's recap:

You're a racist pile of shit, a fraud, a hypocrite, and a partisan hack. :thup:

Go piss in a fan, retard.

You've got to do better than that because all you offer is more standard dumb white.

LOL, the Kolored Klan Kunt is spewing racism, how clever.

Let me guess, you are a quazillionaire with mansions on Venus because you're so rich, but "da white man dun oppressified ewe."

Am I right? Are you FABULOUSLY WEALTHY? :lmao:

Fucking KKK moron....

[
Yawn. This is the standard dumb white.

So let's recap:

You're a racist pile of shit, a fraud, a hypocrite, and a partisan hack. :thup:

Go piss in a fan, retard.

You've got to do better than that because all you offer is more standard dumb white.

LOL, the Kolored Klan Kunt is spewing racism, how clever.

Let me guess, you are a quazillionaire with mansions on Venus because you're so rich, but "da white man dun oppressified ewe."

Am I right? Are you FABULOUSLY WEALTHY? :lmao:

Fucking KKK moron....

Not fabulously wealthy. Buy you see, the here is that you have shown yourself to be a racist. Then after you show your racism you want to call someone else a KKK moron. Now that's the mark of a Hall of Fame idiot.

th

As any idea anyone can be racist

As a system, black people can be racist in theory, but not in practice,

Although a blk person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person. This kind of thing rarely happens because

A) Blk ppl in power are still rare relative to whites in authority
B) In virtually all cases, there are authorities above those blk people who are white, and who would not stand for such actions
C) Even in cases where a blk person sat on top of a power structure (as with President Obama) he was not free to do anything to oppress white people (even were he so inclined), given his own need to attract white support.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. or Europe in which blk people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media.

As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people does not exist.

Having said that, it is certainly true that in other countries, blk people could have power sufficient to discriminate against whites.

Although even racism towards whites even in places like Nigeria, Caribbean or Ghana is somewhat limited by the reality of global economics and the desire for good relations with the West.

The only thing I will add is that blacks in Africa like the president of Zimbabwe, are called racists for being angry with whites because of what whites have done to them.

What a silly post-Obama mindset.

Do you really want to push for a resurgence in the Klan? Derp!

Things were fine before Obama. He has no real identity for himself and hates America, so he elected to try to divide Americans on black and white lines. It appears you swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.

1 more year and things will be back to normal.

I hear you calling for race war.

Newsflash: Blacks are no more than 14% of the population and many cannot own guns. Bad idea. Furthermore, for what? Americans are Americans, no matter what race they may be. Except Obama, I really think he's not an American. At least I know his people don't go back 200+ years like my friends' people.

You don't get it. Whites are going to be a minority in 20 years. Newsflash, you will be outnumbered by brown skinned folks you have historically mistreated. If you try that KKK shit you get wiped out.

Things weren't fine before Obama. We were staring down the teeth of a depression after the economy tanked.

You keep thinking that, racist slime. I ain't scared. I'm big 'nuff to go bear huntin' without a gun and been shooting since I was 8 years old.

White people don't aim their guns sideways, they get the job done.

You're dismissed for being a piece of shit, not because you're black.

Blacks don't aim their guns sideways either but keep on believing t hat.

I don't give a fuck how big you are.

You'll understand and won't be talking with all that hubris when your ass is a minority.

No you dismissed me because I'm black and won't back down to you punks and your racism. You can't deal with a real black man. That's why you love sellouts like herman cain or ben carson.

^Evidence of black racism on display right here!

No, I don't think so.

Racists rarely admit to being racist. It must be very convenient to believe you are immune from the possibility of being a racist because of the color that your skin is not white.

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.
So, your answer to perceived "white racism" is to give blacks carte blanche when they practice "black racism"? Boy, yo' mamma did a poor job raisin' you if she never taught you that two wrongs don't make it right. Where's all that turn the other cheek, practice tolerance demanded of "white" people?

What my momma taught me was not to commit the first wrong then judge others when they respond to the wrong I committed. Many whites like you might want to grab that concept. We ain't talking about perceived white racism. Racism by whites has been posted in these threads as well as in the political threads I have entered on this forum. And what exactly is black racism?
When a black person perceives their race as superior and is anti white instead of judging people by their character.

If you actually believe that you have the righto mistreat someone for years and they are not to be angry about it, ....

Who have I mistreated for years?

Really? Are we going tp ;play stupid?

Don't answer a question with a question.

Is that against the rules?

You ask a dumb ass question because you know exactly what I am talking about,

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

This is what's going on here right now.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

The choice is yours. America is getting browner, not whiter.
I believe that our problems stem from making assumptions about people without really knowing them. I believe we must get to know each other as we really are, not as others portray us to be. I believe that we, as white people need to forget what we've been taught about black folks. We must forget what we've seen on TV or the internet or read in newspapers, because it is always negative and one-sided. We need to talk to black people - not ABOUT them, not TO them, not AT them - but WITH them. And we must learn to listen.I truly believe we as white Americans need a change of heart.

Regardless of our personal views about historical events that have led us to where we are, we could see each other differently if we look with fresh eyes and open hearts and minds.
And yet most of the black posters on here make more assumptions about whites, based on our skin color, based on white history, not based on knowing any of them.

If only blacks were chattel slaves in the history of humans I could agree, yet they were not, and the people that enslaved them were fellow black Africans, which sold them to the Arabs or Europeans....
From a book titled "Slaves in the Family", In 1556, Sir John Hawkins sailed from London to some landing point on the West African coast, and sent 80 men on shore to trap people. Villagers fought back and the poachers took just ten captives. Sailing farther south, Hawkins tried again, succeeded in filling his ship, and headed for the Caribbean. Eventually Europeans found an easier way of procuring workers, namely, encouraging black clans to fight one another and to sell their prisoners of war.
I am well aware of what my relatives did, yet, Western Europe would also sail to Eastern Europe and get white slaves in the same manner..Is it worse for white people to obtain slaves or black, Chinese, Native American Indians, etc,etc.?
One is no worse than the other. It's just that living here in the U.S. we are still suffering the consequences of actions that subjugated certain people and I think we should find ways of righting those wrongs.

Such as?
Creating equal opportunities, equal education, equal housing, acceptance of folks instead of tolerance of folks. Removing the 3/5 human law from the books. Instituting laws that end mass incarceration. Rebuilding inner cities that have been virtually abandoned. Insisting that large corporations like Walmart and McDonalds pay higher wages so that people who work there make a decent living. Stopping corporate welfare. Ending lobbying in Washington. Ending campaigns that make it possible for only the rich folks to be represented in Washington.
Working at Walmart or McDonalds does not involve race. Whites don't make more because they are white.

If anyone is still confused about what racism looks like - ^^^^^^^^^ - there it is.

I think racism has bee explained sufficiently here by another poster. None of my post is racist. But this is t he problem we have. Dumb ass whites wanting to be victims of racism will try to male anything out to be racist.

It is not racist to criticize whites for what they have done. Nor is it racist to warn whites about the consequences to come if they continue doing the things they do.

Things were fine before Obama. He has no real identity for himself and hates America, so he elected to try to divide Americans on black and white lines. It appears you swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Newsflash: Blacks are no more than 14% of the population and many cannot own guns. Bad idea. Furthermore, for what? Americans are Americans, no matter what race they may be. Except Obama, I really think he's not an American. At least I know his people don't go back 200+ years like my friends' people.

You don't get it. Whites are going to be a minority in 20 years. Newsflash, you will be outnumbered by brown skinned folks you have historically mistreated. If you try that KKK shit you get wiped out.

Things weren't fine before Obama. We were staring down the teeth of a depression after the economy tanked.

You keep thinking that, racist slime. I ain't scared. I'm big 'nuff to go bear huntin' without a gun and been shooting since I was 8 years old.

You'll understand and won't be talking with all that hubris when your ass is a minority.

No you dismissed me because I'm black and won't back down to you punks and your racism. You can't deal with a real black man. That's why you love sellouts like herman cain or ben carson.

Your attitude with posts like this suggest you think whites will be inferior just because they are the minority.

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.
So, your answer to perceived "white racism" is to give blacks carte blanche when they practice "black racism"? Boy, yo' mamma did a poor job raisin' you if she never taught you that two wrongs don't make it right. Where's all that turn the other cheek, practice tolerance demanded of "white" people?

What my momma taught me was not to commit the first wrong then judge others when they respond to the wrong I committed. Many whites like you might want to grab that concept. We ain't talking about perceived white racism. Racism by whites has been posted in these threads as well as in the political threads I have entered on this forum. And what exactly is black racism?
When a black person perceives their race as superior and is anti white instead of judging people by their character.

Well when you are talking about continuing racism by whites you are not perceiving your race as superior nor are you judging anyone by anything.you would be stating historical fact when you say white racism has been the problem for blacks. You would also be stating fact when you show white racist housing policies hurt blacks even to right now. You would also be stating fact when you present studies showing that racist policy is the main driver behind racial inequities in wealth and you would be stating fact when you show 200 years plus of programs only whites have been allowed by the government to use to get ahead.

None of these things are stating racial superiority for blacks none of it is judging anyone not by their character. You really need to not hijack words from King because I can show you a whole lot of things King said that apply to today that you would not like to hear as a white person.

White racism went a little further than what you describe Molly. So then your definition cannot be applied to any such conversation. Until blacks have done exactly what whites did you cannot talk sanely about black racism. And it continues going farther than what you describe as racism. You are just gong to deal with the displeasure blacks feel about how whites have done things and how they continue doing them while lying about it to our faces thinking they san just say something and we believe them.

If you had proper character, you would not be here making comments about how you can't blame people of the past for things done 200 years ago. If you had proper character you would understand how those things impact us now. Because they do. We are the United States of America because of things done over 240 years ago. So don't give me that mess about how you can't blame people for the past for things today.

I think racism has bee explained sufficiently here by another poster. None of my post is racist. But this is t he problem we have. Dumb ass whites wanting to be victims of racism will try to male anything out to be racist.

It is not racist to criticize whites for what they have done. Nor is it racist to warn whites about the consequences to come if they continue doing the things they do.

Your attitude with posts like this suggest you think whites will be inferior just because they are the minority.

No it doesn't. It suggests that all this racist garbage that is continued to be talked night not happen when whites are a minority.

Who have I mistreated for years?

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

I believe that our problems stem from making assumptions about people without really knowing them. I believe we must get to know each other as we really are, not as others portray us to be. I believe that we, as white people need to forget what we've been taught about black folks. We must forget what we've seen on TV or the internet or read in newspapers, because it is always negative and one-sided. We need to talk to black people - not ABOUT them, not TO them, not AT them - but WITH them. And we must learn to listen.I truly believe we as white Americans need a change of heart.

Regardless of our personal views about historical events that have led us to where we are, we could see each other differently if we look with fresh eyes and open hearts and minds.
And yet most of the black posters on here make more assumptions about whites, based on our skin color, based on white history, not based on knowing any of them.

You cannot look at anyone with fresh eyes when the group that has created the problem holds the same beliefs that created the problem.

I look here at almost every white poster and they make the most crass racist comments, but you talk about what blacks say in response to this racism.

When you can talk to white people here about changing their racist views then we can talk with fresh eyes and open minds.

No, I don't think so.
Racists rarely admit to being racist. It must be very convenient to believe you are immune from the possibility of being a racist because of the color that your skin is not white.

That not how it goes joe. When we have done the things whites have done to us and continue doing, then we can talk about black racism.

From a book titled "Slaves in the Family", In 1556, Sir John Hawkins sailed from London to some landing point on the West African coast, and sent 80 men on shore to trap people. Villagers fought back and the poachers took just ten captives. Sailing farther south, Hawkins tried again, succeeded in filling his ship, and headed for the Caribbean. Eventually Europeans found an easier way of procuring workers, namely, encouraging black clans to fight one another and to sell their prisoners of war.
I am well aware of what my relatives did, yet, Western Europe would also sail to Eastern Europe and get white slaves in the same manner..Is it worse for white people to obtain slaves or black, Chinese, Native American Indians, etc,etc.?
One is no worse than the other. It's just that living here in the U.S. we are still suffering the consequences of actions that subjugated certain people and I think we should find ways of righting those wrongs.

Such as?
Creating equal opportunities, equal education, equal housing, acceptance of folks instead of tolerance of folks. Removing the 3/5 human law from the books. Instituting laws that end mass incarceration. Rebuilding inner cities that have been virtually abandoned. Insisting that large corporations like Walmart and McDonalds pay higher wages so that people who work there make a decent living. Stopping corporate welfare. Ending lobbying in Washington. Ending campaigns that make it possible for only the rich folks to be represented in Washington.
Working at Walmart or McDonalds does not involve race. Whites don't make more because they are white.

That's not what the Department of Labor statistics say..

No, I don't think so.

That not how it goes joe. When we have done the things whites have done to us and continue doing, then we can talk about black racism.

^Flawed logic.

You have ONS.

A term I came up with years ago for the one black guy (out of many) on the crew that was reading Malcolm X for

a

week and didn't last long.

No, I don't think so.

You do not have immunity from being a racist because you are not white.

Well when you are talking about continuing racism by whites you are not perceiving your race as superior nor are you judging anyone by anything.you would be stating historical fact when you say white racism has been the problem for blacks. You would also be stating fact when you show white racist housing policies hurt blacks even to right now. You would also be stating fact when you present studies showing that racist policy is the main driver behind racial inequities in wealth and you would be stating fact when you show 200 years plus of programs only whites have been allowed by the government to use to get ahead.

None of these things are stating racial superiority for blacks none of it is judging anyone not by their character. You really need to not hijack words from King because I can show you a whole lot of things King said that apply to today that you would not like to hear as a white person.

White racism went a little further than what you describe Molly. So then your definition cannot be applied to any such conversation. Until blacks have done exactly what whites did you cannot talk sanely about black racism. And it continues going farther than what you describe as racism. You are just gong to deal with the displeasure blacks feel about how whites have done things and how they continue doing them while lying about it to our faces thinking they san just say something and we believe them.

If you had proper character, you would not be here making comments about how you can't blame people of the past for things done 200 years ago. If you had proper character you would understand how those things impact us now. Because they do. We are the United States of America because of things done over 240 years ago. So don't give me that mess about how you can't blame people for the past for things today.
You apparently don't know what proper character means. It certainly does not mean taking blame for what people of your same race did in the past, none of which I am responsible for, neither did I have ancestors who did. And not doing exactly what whites did does not exempt you from being racist. I did not hijnk MLK's words, I always judge people by their character, MLK did NOT invent that word. I did not say racism does not still exist, it is wrong, regardless of who is doing it. But to blame whites and think they are responsible for any errors in the past is totally wrong.

You cannot look at anyone with fresh eyes when the group that has created the problem holds the same beliefs that created the problem.

I look here at almost every white poster and they make the most crass racist comments, but you talk about what blacks say in response to this racism.

When you can talk to white people here about changing their racist views then we can talk with fresh eyes and open minds.
Just because a white poster disagrees with you does not make them racist. You are judging white people by their race, you aren't responding to white racists comments. I have not said anything racist, yet you judge me. I have been around for 61 years, I have experienced a lot and I do not take kindly to people assuming about me or my race, neither should you.

No, I don't think so.

Illogical

Just because a white poster disagrees with you does not make them racist. You are judging white people by their race, you aren't responding to white racists comments. I have not said anything racist, yet you judge me. I have been around for 61 years, I have experienced a lot and I do not take kindly to people assuming about me or my race, neither should you.

I am responding to racist comments and comments that excuse a history of racism such as the ones you make.

Forum List

Back