I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

I didn't say you are asking for no reason. Your ancestors were brought over on boats, thousands died on the boats, you were sold into slavery, you couldn't own property, you were mistreated after the civil war. I stated all this earlier in this thread. If you don't want to have a reasonable conversation then say so. I have no clue as to what is owed, that is why I am asking.

We are owed a minimum of 6.4 trillion dollars. I've said that before.
Where do you expect to get that 6.4 trillion?

Now that's the million dollar question!

Did you really want to have a decent discussion? Or did you want to open up opportunities for trolls?

We are 20 trillion in debt. Do you think the government can afford to burden taxpayers with another 6 or 7 trillion? It is a legit concern. So do all blacks get money? Is there a pact of black you have to be to get money. Over how long of a period of time is the money distributed? If it is distributed over time, what will the interest rate? The interest alone would make the debt impossible to manage.

Stop looking for excuses. The government pays Native Americans reparations annually. The precedent s set. How about the money is paid with no interest. All of these questions you have asked will need to be settled by the appropriate sources. I gets irritating to be asked these questions by whites because all you are doing when you ask them is being a nuisance. You aren't concerned about this, all most of you want to do is see some answers so you can troll.. Blacks are taxpayers. Blacks paid taxes during segregation and got nothing back. We were saddled with paying for white peoples social security , GI college, and low interest government backed loans. Our tax money went to build suburbs and interstate highways that split up our communities. So don't talk to me about some taxpayer burden.

So what are the reparations that blacks want?

Do you not quite understand how much money whites made during the time blacks did not get to make any? And do you not understand how much more money that created in the years after slavery until at least 1965?
That wasn't what he asked. What are the reparations blacks want?

I don't give a damn what he asked, I asked my question for very good reason. Can you answer it?

Do you not quite understand how much money whites made during the time blacks did not get to make any? And do you not understand how much more money that created in the years after slavery until at least 1965?

Because you seem to believe that everything became fair after slavery and that 300 years of purposeful economic oppression was equalized immediately after the civil rights act was signed.. Or even worse you seem to believe those same 300 years has been made right after just 52 years.
Frankly, Skippy, I could give a rat's ass about who made how much when. You seem absolutely incapable of making your proposal. So, if you have the statistics to support your claim, be my guest, toss them out and let them be discussed. Otherwise, you're shooting off you congenitally ignorant mouth.
So, just how much do you think whites owe blacks? How much would each white person be assessed? Does that include all whites, what qualifies a white person for such an assessment? Do all blacks receive a cash payout and how much would each black receive? What qualifications would a black have in order to receive his/her share of the assessed sums?

Your ass would care if you had been the group who worked for free for 200 years then denied equal pay for the next 100 along with no constitutional eights

We are owed a minimum of 6.4 trillion dollars. I've said that before.

Did you really want to have a decent discussion? Or did you want to open up opportunities for trolls?

We are 20 trillion in debt. Do you think the government can afford to burden taxpayers with another 6 or 7 trillion? It is a legit concern. So do all blacks get money? Is there a pact of black you have to be to get money. Over how long of a period of time is the money distributed? If it is distributed over time, what will the interest rate? The interest alone would make the debt impossible to manage.

Stop looking for excuses. The government pays Native Americans reparations annually. The precedent s set. How about the money is paid with no interest. All of these questions you have asked will need to be settled by the appropriate sources. I gets irritating to be asked these questions by whites because all you are doing when you ask them is being a nuisance. You aren't concerned about this, all most of you want to do is see some answers so you can troll.. Blacks are taxpayers. Blacks paid taxes during segregation and got nothing back. We were saddled with paying for white peoples social security , GI college, and low interest government backed loans. Our tax money went to build suburbs and interstate highways that split up our communities. So don't talk to me about some taxpayer burden.

You have no clue as to what I am or am not concerned with. I tire of your stupid attitude. You racism gets real old. Take care.

You have no clue as to what I am or am not concerned with. I tire of your stupid attitude. You racism gets real old. Take care.

You talk about a racist attitude. You white people here got things completely ass backwards. You seem to think we all are going to be polite after reading all this racist garbage you guys post.

Good riddance.

You talk about a racist attitude. You white people here got things completely ass backwards. You seem to think we all are going to be polite after reading all this racist garbage you guys post.

Good riddance.

Nut job, I didn't post any racist garbage, you seem to think one white is like every other white guy. Silly little man you are.

Good riddance.

Nut job, I didn't post any racist garbage, you seem to think one white is like every other white guy. Silly little man you are.

Nut job, I didn't post any racism. But you seem to think that if someone black can detail what whites have done and continue doing it makes them a racist. Silly little man you are. I mention reparations and you provided the same old same old. How do you expect to do that? What are the qualifications?, Show me the details just like every other white person I have tried discussing this with. Why must I always provide details for everything I say here while you guys make comments never showing proof?

Because you seem to believe that everything became fair after slavery and that 300 years of purposeful economic oppression was equalized immediately after the civil rights act was signed.. Or even worse you seem to believe those same 300 years has been made right after just 52 years.

The conditions for Jews, Italians, Irish Catholics, and Poles in the early 20th century, were obviously much worse than the conditions for Blacks now.

How about comparing the conditions of blacks during that same time period instead of always trying to look for an excuse to use to deny reality?.

I don't think in the early 20th century, Blacks in the Northern states had it much better, or worse than Jews, Italians, Irish Catholics, or Poles to tell you the truth.

That wasn't what he asked. What are the reparations blacks want?

What about Blacks who went to Northern states without segregation?
How come they suck just as much?

But the north was segregated dumb ass.

Not in the same way as the South.

[

Your ass would care if you had been the group who worked for free for 200 years then denied equal pay for the next 100 along with no constitutional eights

Black slaves had it better than most whites in the Antebellum South. Slaves were fed and housed, most whites were on the verge of constant starvation. Remember that the Antebellum South was ruled by democrats, hence 99% of the assets were in the hands of a 1% elite,

Thus I demand that black Americans pay reparations to the whites who suffered without food or adequate shelter.

I expect a check from you by the end of the week.

[

Good riddance.

You are a racist pile of shit, no different than a Klansman or a Nazi. Go piss up a rope.

[

Black slaves had it better than most whites in the Antebellum South. Slaves were fed and housed, most whites were on the verge of constant starvation. Remember that the Antebellum South was ruled by democrats, hence 99% of the assets were in the hands of a 1% elite,

Thus I demand that black Americans pay reparations to the whites who suffered without food or adequate shelter.

This is the most ignorant drivel in history. It's pathetic how stupid some white people are. The democrats of the 1800's are not the democrats of 2017. So like the republicans of today which they were, they allowed the wealthy elite to rule them..

Here's your check.

th

Don't spend it all in one place.

[

Good riddance.

You are a racist pile of shit, no different than a Klansman or a Nazi. Go piss up a rope.

I have to laugh at an idiot who just posted how slaves had it better than whites in the south calling me a racist.

:badgrin:

I know, I am asking what should the reparations be? You are asking for them and it's time to get it done.

Do you not quite understand how much money whites made during the time blacks did not get to make any?

Yet, Southern Whites who profited more off of slavery are behind Northern Whites, while in many regions of the North many Whites are Italians, Irish Catholics, Poles, and Jews who arrived in the 20th century.

The entire nation benefitted from slavery, both north and south and then from the 100 years of racial segregation afterwards.

What about all the black slaveowners? :eek:

Do their descendants have to pay reparations, too?

I know, I am asking what should the reparations be? You are asking for them and it's time to get it done.

Do you not quite understand how much money whites made during the time blacks did not get to make any?

Yet, Southern Whites who profited more off of slavery are behind Northern Whites, while in many regions of the North many Whites are Italians, Irish Catholics, Poles, and Jews who arrived in the 20th century.

The entire nation benefitted from slavery, both north and south and then from the 100 years of racial segregation afterwards.

What about all the black slaveowners? :eek:,

How many free backs purchased their wives, children relatives parents and grandparents maggot? A disingenuous question.

5 Myths About Slavery - History Lists

Last edited:

What about all the black slaveowners? :eek:

Another dumb ass question considering that reparations are not for slavery but for the history of civil rights violations blacks have faced because of the various levels of government.

Suck it up, buttercup, you ain't gettin' shit but what you earn. Deal with it.

Only turds are always looking for things like that.

Doesn't matter if black or white, it's a loser mentality.

tumblr_mo4qz8ks1J1rby04wo1_400.gif

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people.

In 1830 86.4 percent of the blacks in America were not free. 1 percent of those free blacks owned slaves. That 1 percent owned 0.0064244518410009 of 1 percent of all the slaves in this country. There were not all those black slaveowners,

http://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436

So while you are getting your ass taken to the woodshed, let me allow you to see a familiar statement.

tumblr_mo4qz8ks1J1rby04wo1_400.gif

[

This is the most ignorant drivel in history. It's pathetic how stupid some white people are. The democrats of the 1800's are not the democrats of 2017. So like the republicans of today which they were, they allowed the wealthy elite to rule them..

Here's your check.

th

Oh look, a Kolored Klan Kunt lying, who would have guessed it?

We sure know that you fascist democrats are not ruled by the Hollywood Elite, Tech Billionaires, Elon Musk, George Soros, Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, Nanny Bloomberg, not you, nuhn uhn....

[

Here's your check.

th

Oh look, a Kolored Klan Kunt lying, who would have guessed it?

We sure know that you fascist democrats are not ruled by the Hollywood Elite, Tech Billionaires, Elon Musk, George Soros, Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, Nanny Bloomberg, not you, nuhn uhn....

Yawn. This is the standard dumb white.

Forum List

Back