I do not feel sorry for European countries or the rest of the west (including us) for these attacks.

I turned on the teevee last night when I heard about this, and while I don't usually watch FOX, I had to.

MSNBC and CNN were too busy doing "panel discussions" slamming Trump and weren't talking about it, at least not when I tuned in.

Somehow I wasn't surprised.

LOL

The derps want to forget all the terrorist attacks that happened from 2001 to 2009. The worst of which was in 2001 when a Republican was president. And today a Republican is president.

Yet somehow they still want to blame someone else.

Um, Bush had a lot of faults, but I dont think it is entirely fair to blame him for failing to secure the nation, especially after 8 years of Clintons global screw ups, in a whole 9 months.

Get a history of actual events... Clinton had no remit to attack a country to get the financier of an unknown organisation... Clinton warned Bush of Bin Laden coming in and to watch out...

Bush had intel of guys not landing taking off and not wanting to learn how to land...

No rewrites of history here...

19 dead and 50 injured in the suicide bombing attack at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. They invited this with their open border policy.

These radicals are turning on those who welcomed them with open arms. And the government responds by welcoming even more of them and continuing with the politically correct bullshit that protects them.

At least we didn't end up with Hillary or she would be working hard to end the 2nd amendment. We the people can and will protect ourselves against all enemies if the need arises.

View attachment 128228

No, this has NOTHING to do with open borders.

This has to do with foreign policy, interfering in Muslim countries, going to war against Muslim countries, Iraq and Libya, interfering in Iran, Syria, Egypt etc.

Worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've ever seen. Or treason.

The Jewish Origins of the Open Borders Movement
Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform

I can find MANY more. Go look who was behind the 1965 immigration act in the US.

Here is the promise this scum made when they passed the 1965 Immigration Act.

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same …
Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset … Contrary to the charges in some quarters, S.500 will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia. In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think.
Thirdly, the bill will not permit the entry of subversive persons, criminals, illiterates, or those with contagious disease or serious mental illness. As I noted a moment ago, no immigrant visa will be issued to a person who is likely to become a public charge …"

Edward Kennedy

So Much for Promises – Quotes Re 1965 Immigration Act | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

We are all getting exactly what we deserve. All of this is a big giant WE TOLD YOU!!!

Don't worry. They will now say they will track down "those who are responsible," bring teddy bears and flowers.

Many will blame Trump and white people and of course use the old BUT BUT BUT Christians!!!!

The same fucking song and same fucking dance.

I am not feeling sorry for shit.

We told you so. Now, we can all reap what we sow. We didn't stop the liberal, bleeding heart liberal bullshit.

Fuck you.

I agree. Its hard to have sympathy for those who allow the death cult into their countries. I guess none of the Govts. involved have been paying attention.

If they had a working brain cell they would boot every Muslim out of their countries. Of course they would rather have more dead citizens.

You can't cure stupid.

We are all getting exactly what we deserve. All of this is a big giant WE TOLD YOU!!!

Don't worry. They will now say they will track down "those who are responsible," bring teddy bears and flowers.

Many will blame Trump and white people and of course use the old BUT BUT BUT Christians!!!!

We told you so. Now, we can all reap what we sow. We didn't stop the liberal, bleeding heart liberal bullshit.

Fuck you.

Just imagine if we had elected Hillary Clinton. I can see why Europeans would prefer her, she would have tried to suck all the terrorists into the USA, including the ones enriching Europe.

Just imagine if we had elected Hillary Clinton. I can see why Europeans would prefer her, she would have tried to suck all the terrorists into the USA, including the ones enriching Europe.

Yeah...and she would have napalmed all the babies, and shot all the white guys....

She is still trying... just imagine if she had nuke codes.

In Europe they voted in Merkel, Hillary's ally, the result?... constant terrorist attacks.

Here we have Mr. Trump, and even freaking Obama managed to get it at least half right. The result? No weekly trucks of peace.

She is still trying...

Let's see, in Europe they voted for Merkel, Hillary's ally, the result?... constant terrorist attacks.

Here we have Mr. Trump, and even freaking Obama managed to get it half right. The result? No weekly trucks of peace.

What 'constant' attacks? There was one in 2005 and a couple of the past few years. Hardly constant...

She is still trying...

Let's see, in Europe they voted for Merkel, Hillary's ally, the result?... constant terrorist attacks.

Here we have Mr. Trump, and even freaking Obama managed to get it half right. The result? No weekly trucks of peace.

What 'constant' attacks? There was one in 2005 and a couple of the past few years. Hardly constant...

Did you check your calendar? Are you sure that it's not set to 2005?

Just wanted to be clear and straightforward so there is not any confusion. Oh, is your conscious hurting you or something FrigidWeirdo? You seem to have flinched. Just checking

Does this have anything to do with this debate?

Hey, I've had three posters already come and attack ME. No fucking argument, nothing like that, just plain and simple attacks because I didn't say what they wanted me to say.
Maybe because you sound like a complete idiot? You are blaming 1500 years of savage culture on 30 years of interventionism...

Fuck you.

Meanwhile our children and grandchildren have to live with the consequences.

Somehow I dont feel any better about being right.
and the bitterness will never help us show those who follow a better way to handle adversity.

obama wins. the right says BLOCK HIM! and they sorta do. but obama still gets a lot done for his side of the fence.

now trump wins and we're in "payback mode" but payback mode grows. each reiteration and each successive attempt to SHOW THEM how bad it was only makes the next one stronger cause - well, ya gotta outdo those assholes who tried to outdo us.

i put that not on any one side, i put that on all of us. we look to be pissed off and we twist events to ensure we find what we're looking for. trump can do no right at all in the eyes of many and i understand that. i hate it just as well. i hate it when we all get so focused on our own hate we call those who don't validate that - well whatever we can from stupid to not a patriot to some form of 'ism word that is used today out of context while we normalize extreme behavior.

the normalizing of it is the issue. using it to justify what we know to be invalid behavior is the issue. we look for things to be mad about when we if spent 1/2 the time looking for common ground, well we'd find that too. then we have something we can build off of and these things we're pissed off at now will become as meaningless as they really are in a different mindset.

it's the collective mindset that is built off decades of "revenge factors" coming out. i can only hope in time things will return to a normal life and i do believe it will.

but in the meantime we'll hate. until we quit doing that we'll stay in the mess we're in.

if we want the world to be a better place for us all then we have to act like it every day. til then it's just lip service covering whatever form of anger is out there today.

[

Did you check your calendar? Are you sure that it's not set to 2005?

Are you a white male?

White male? Oh jeez, not a other one of these regressives.

Look, if you want to genocide all white males as is often the case among the far left (no surprise terrorism is looked at so favorably), may I recommend, start with yourself?

Forum List

Back