I do not feel sorry for European countries or the rest of the west (including us) for these attacks.

In unreal pinpoint predictable fashion, the losers refuse to blame the BROWN MUSLIM terrorists.

How many times have they brought up Timothy McVeigh from close to a quarter of a century ago. Well, he was WHITE right? He had to automatically be a Christian, right? Right?

The point is they refuse to blame the BROWN MUSLIMS and continue ONLY blame the WHITE AMERICANS.

Remember what I say all of the time? Holds true every time. Not complicated. They are pathetic losers.

In unreal pinpoint predictable fashion, the losers refuse to blame the BROWN MUSLIM terrorists.

How many times have they brought up Timothy McVeigh from close to a quarter of a century ago. Well, he was WHITE right? He had to automatically be a Christian, right? Right?

The point is they refuse to blame the BROWN MUSLIMS and continue ONLY blame the WHITE AMERICANS.

Remember what I say all of the time? Holds true every time. Not complicated. They are pathetic losers.

IMG_7993.JPG

BTW, just for information, Mcveigh stated categorically that he was not a Christian and held no religious beliefs at all.

The whole post was about terrorist attacks that happened while Republicans were in office, which can't be disputed.
Republicans are in office in the United Kingdom?

Link?

Read the thread.
oh I have, and I remain amazed that you want to blame Trump for an attack in the UK

If you read the thread you would know other posters want to blame all this crap on Obama, or Democrats. When they're in office, they get the lions share of angst, when the Republicans are in office they should as well.

Or is that too 'one-sided' as well?

The whole post was about terrorist attacks that happened while Republicans were in office, which can't be disputed.

Link?

Read the thread.
oh I have, and I remain amazed that you want to blame Trump for an attack in the UK

If you read the thread you would know other posters want to blame all this crap on Obama, or Democrats. When they're in office, they get the lions share of angst, when the Republicans are in office they should as well.

If one applies common sense and considers context, it is quite clear that Obama's policy of capitulation and open borders for much of this mess

BTW, just for information, Mcveigh stated categorically that he was not a Christian and held no religious beliefs at all.
Oh I know, but to the losers on the left he was a white guy.

White guy = Christian.

That is the left. They still do it.

Trust me. When these things happen they always do one of a few things and when you look at it, it is all the same theme.

They blame Trump/Bush. (White Christians Americans)
They blame ALL religions. (they will never exclusively blame muslims and always qualify it by including Christianity)
They will go to ALL of the atrocities done by Christians over the centuries. (But but but Christians. Like the CRUSADES!!)

They are fucking losers and the enablers of the demon. They sure show they don't give a rat fuck when their own are slaughtered. Remember when the sandNIGGER killed 50 homos? You think they blamed him or their pathetic religion? No way! They blamed gun control people and they claimed he himself was gay. Anything to avoid blaming the BROWN MUSLIMS. They moved on.

Well, we will move on from this tragic event in England like always. Nothing will be done. England still has laws on the books and outlaw people from criticizing that fucked up false religion.

Hell, England bans Michael Savage from entering their country and opens their borders to these fucking people. I mentioned how I don't feel sorry for it. We (I include myself) deserve what we get. I do very little to change anything other than type on a computer and vote.

We all deserve what we are getting.

Link?

Read the thread.

If one applies common sense and considers context, it is quite clear that Obama's policy of capitulation and open borders for much of this mess

Ah yes there it is. You'll need to take your memes elsewhere. 'Obama did it'. Sure he did, he nearly stopped Moses from parting the Red Sea! Thankfully a 'real American' was there exercising his 2nd amendment rights and stopped Obama AND the Pharoah's entire army single-handedly. Him and his trusty Red Rider BB gun.

19 dead and 50 injured in the suicide bombing attack at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. They invited this with their open border policy.

These radicals are turning on those who welcomed them with open arms. And the government responds by welcoming even more of them and continuing with the politically correct bullshit that protects them.

At least we didn't end up with Hillary or she would be working hard to end the 2nd amendment. We the people can and will protect ourselves against all enemies if the need arises.

View attachment 128228

So do you think American liberals will learn anything from this???

Absolutely not! There will be a precious few who have an aha moment, but all you have to do is read the post from Mathew, rightwinger, NYCARBINER, Jbond, Antonio, candycorn, et al and you know they are just incapable of understanding what our founding fathers vision was.

The Jewish Origins of the Open Borders Movement
Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform

I can find MANY more. Go look who was behind the 1965 immigration act in the US.

You stupid fuck! JJJJOOOOOSSSS has to be the JJJJOOOOOSSSS! The joooosss started
open borders, because they want 3rd world parasites who are more prone to antisemitism! Yea they makes a ton of sense. You must be half a retard!

Yearns Jews are responsible for bring Muslims into Europe. The Muslims who are pushing the Jews out of Europe and making Europe Jew free. Yea that makes a ton of senses. I take it back you are full retard

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I hit a nerve with the snowflake I see.

Why Do American Jews Want Thousands of Jew Haters in America?

I will copy and paste the relevant part of the story since you won't read it.

Yet, despite all this Muslim-immigrant Jew hatred, more than a thousand rabbis have signed a petition to bring large numbers of MENA Muslims into America, and virtually all Jewish organizations outside of orthodoxy and the Zionist Organization of America have condemned President Trump's administration for enacting even a temporary travel ban (one due entirely to security concerns) on immigrants and refugees from seven (of the world's more than 50) Muslim-majority countries.

Here are some more

For Jewish groups, Syrian refugees are a reminder — not a threat
As Anti-Refugee Sentiment Builds, Jewish Agencies Push for Settlement - Jewish Exponent
Ynetnews Jewish Scene - 'Islamization of Europe a good thing'

Rabbi Baruch Efrati believes Jews should 'rejoice at the fact that Europe is paying for what it did to us for hundreds of years by losing its identity.' He praises Islam for promoting modesty, respect for God

Of course this will be denied by your ignorant ass but you are either a Jew or a Jew lover either way NOT pro American.

19 dead and 50 injured in the suicide bombing attack at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. They invited this with their open border policy.

These radicals are turning on those who welcomed them with open arms. And the government responds by welcoming even more of them and continuing with the politically correct bullshit that protects them.

At least we didn't end up with Hillary or she would be working hard to end the 2nd amendment. We the people can and will protect ourselves against all enemies if the need arises.

View attachment 128228

No, this has NOTHING to do with open borders.

This has to do with foreign policy, interfering in Muslim countries, going to war against Muslim countries, Iraq and Libya, interfering in Iran, Syria, Egypt etc.

Worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've ever seen. Or treason.

Do you a point to make, or just throwing words in the air and seeing what comes down?

The Jewish Origins of the Open Borders Movement
Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform

I can find MANY more. Go look who was behind the 1965 immigration act in the US.

Here is the promise this scum made when they passed the 1965 Immigration Act.

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same …
Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset … Contrary to the charges in some quarters, S.500 will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia. In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think.
Thirdly, the bill will not permit the entry of subversive persons, criminals, illiterates, or those with contagious disease or serious mental illness. As I noted a moment ago, no immigrant visa will be issued to a person who is likely to become a public charge …"
Edward Kennedy

So Much for Promises – Quotes Re 1965 Immigration Act | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Yep and the ones BEHIND THE SCENES were.....

Here Are The Names Of The Jews Behind The Open Immigraton Law of 1965:

1. Senator Jacob Javits (NY)
2. Congressman Emanuel Celler (NY)
3. Leo Pfeffer (Former President of
American Jewish Congress (AJC)
4. Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations)

* Senator Jacob Javits played a prominent role in the Senate hearings on the 1965 bill. Javits authored an article entitled ‘Let’s open the gates’ that proposed immigration levels of 500,000 per year for 20 years with no restrictions on national origin.

* Congressman Emanuel Celler, who fought for unrestricted immigration for over 40 years in the House of Representatives, introduced similar legislation resulting in the “Cellar-Hart Immigration Bill,” the precursor to the fatal bill of 1965.

* Leo Pfeffer, a so-called, “Jewish Intellect,” (translate, “Christ-Hater”), wrote many treatises and books that propagandized for open immigration.

* Norman Podhoretz, a former leftist, now a Jewish “neo-con,” (he’s still a leftist), also wrote many articles promoting open immigration.

* Jewish organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, The Jewish Federation, the ACLU, and the B’nai B’rith, (there is no end to their organizations), filed briefs in support of open immigration before the Senate Subcommittee in the early sixties leading up to the passing of the 1965 law.

View attachment 128289

Ah, but then this is taking the facts that are convenient. How about we put how many died because Bush invaded Iraq... and then add up the numbers. Oh, you don't want to do that because.... because... it doesn't fit your agenda. I see.

and the bitterness will never help us show those who follow a better way to handle adversity.

The 'better way' is to catch these vermin PRIOR to their acts of terror and our kids are then safe. The better way is to prevent evil clerics from spreading their hateful message that encourages these acts and then makes heroes of the murderers. The better way is to let EVERYONE, including the majority, celebrate their own heritage without impediment while still encouraging unity through civic nationalism.

The better way is well understood already, but the Identity Politics and race baiting leftist wont ever agree to any of it.

i put that not on any one side, i put that on all of us. we look to be pissed off and we twist events to ensure we find what we're looking for. trump can do no right at all in the eyes of many and i understand that. i hate it just as well. i hate it when we all get so focused on our own hate we call those who don't validate that - well whatever we can from stupid to not a patriot to some form of 'ism word that is used today out of context while we normalize extreme behavior.

I agree with this view of how partisanship calcifies our civic nationalism and prevents us from uniting for the common good. And we ALL end up suffering for it.

the normalizing of it is the issue. using it to justify what we know to be invalid behavior is the issue. we look for things to be mad about when we if spent 1/2 the time looking for common ground, well we'd find that too. then we have something we can build off of and these things we're pissed off at now will become as meaningless as they really are in a different mindset.

it's the collective mindset that is built off decades of "revenge factors" coming out. i can only hope in time things will return to a normal life and i do believe it will.

but in the meantime we'll hate. until we quit doing that we'll stay in the mess we're in.

if we want the world to be a better place for us all then we have to act like it every day. til then it's just lip service covering whatever form of anger is out there today.

Well said.

LOL

The derps want to forget all the terrorist attacks that happened from 2001 to 2009. The worst of which was in 2001 when a Republican was president. And today a Republican is president.

Yet somehow they still want to blame someone else.

Um, Bush had a lot of faults, but I dont think it is entirely fair to blame him for failing to secure the nation, especially after 8 years of Clintons global screw ups, in a whole 9 months.

Get a history of actual events... Clinton had no remit to attack a country to get the financier of an unknown organisation... Clinton warned Bush of Bin Laden coming in and to watch out...

Bush had intel of guys not landing taking off and not wanting to learn how to land...

No rewrites of history here...

Haha you're always good for a laugh. Clinton warned Bush lmao. Bin Laden was the most wanted terrorist in the world well before bush. No bin laden warning was needed from Clinton's dumb ass, after all bill Clinton chose not to kill bin laden, which would have prevented 911, but he doesn't care. He sleeps well at night knowing he's rich because of fools like you.

Forum List

Back