I do wonder when republicans will stop being in denial about the pandemic

“I do wonder when republicans will stop being in denial about the pandemic”

Never.

It’s the nature of contrarian conservatives.

You're wrapped in bubble wrap, wearing three masks and mommy left you meals at the top of the basement stairs since March..... right?

I'd love to see him wrapped in plastic and turning blue.

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

YOU get to decide whether you want to spread your germs or not?
last heard it hasnt met the criteria for a pandemic,,,

a less than 1% death rate isnt a pandemic unless youre a sheople
Hey moron, even if the death rate is less than the flu, the coronavirus is clearly more CONTAGIOUS than the flu. The numbers speak for themselves if you were actually smart enough to read them. The flu kills 60k per year and this virus has killed 240k and the year isn’t even over yet. How are you people this dumb? I really don’t get it.
Hey stupid fuck,doctors have exposed your lies. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Must suck for billy when I keep owning his ass with these posts,lol,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Billybullshit rarely hands around to take the beating he deserves.

He just troll farts on his keyboard and heads back to his cave.

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

When white Trump supporters start dropping like flies

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

Can you imagine where we would be if Hidin Biden had been President in 2020? Our economy would be in a Depression, and we would have MORE total deaths due to extended lockdowns, domestic violence, depression, and COVID.
Can you imagine if Trump was president for the last 4 years.....Our economy would be in a Depression, and we would have MORE total deaths, domestic violence, depression, and COVID. Wait, Trump is president, duh

Cocksucking bullshit. All of it.

Fuck you and everybody else who bitches about Covid. It is the flu or less. It's a fucking cold.

Covid is bullshit.

When white Trump supporters start dropping like flies
In your wet communist dreams

Cocksucking bullshit. All of it.

Fuck you and everybody else who bitches about Covid. It is the flu or less. It's a fucking cold.

Covid is bullshit.
He should hook up with Obama,a fellow gay queer.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

Hey moron, even if the death rate is less than the flu, the coronavirus is clearly more CONTAGIOUS than the flu. The numbers speak for themselves if you were actually smart enough to read them. The flu kills 60k per year and this virus has killed 240k and the year isn’t even over yet. How are you people this dumb? I really don’t get it.
its still not a pandemic and if not for the dem governors killing old people our numbers wouldnt be as bad as they are,,,

240 isnt an accurate number,,
You don’t even know what the fuck the word pandemic even means.

You’re right. There are cases that go undiagnosed. It’s not like you could cite a number lower than that. You’re only pretending to know what you’re talking about.
and youre just spewing the propaganda youve been told too,,,
So what’s the real number of deaths? Go ahead. I’ll wait.
Here is something basic you need to learn about COVID. You ready? The virus itself does not kill people. It causes complications that does. This is something most diseases do. Cancer for instance does not kill you DIRECTLY. Depending how it spreads in the body, a complication kills you.
so you have been lying and the numbers are fake,,,

see a little honesty doesnt hurt so bad does it??
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

Keep wondering asshole.

We keep wondering when you stop being in denial of your own impotence.
Amen to that. :thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Must suck for billy when I keep owning his ass with these posts,lol,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

:thankusmile: :up:
That’s pretty much how all the trump haters are.

You’re all just pissy because you know I’m right.

We know you put your dirty briefs over your mouth accidently (thinking they were a mask). Your parents are embarrassed to know you.

We know you put your dirty briefs over your mouth accidently (thinking they were a mask). Your parents are embarrassed to know you.
Lol um okay.

Watch for it......Watch for it....

Republicans will be in denial until 1200 on Jan 20, 2021

At that time, in unison, they will proclaim COVID to be a major threat and tell us what a bad job Biden is doing fighting it.

Covid is bullshit.
Nobody is in denial you retarded moron.
At that time, in unison, they will proclaim COVID to be a major threat and tell us what a bad job Biden is doing fighting it.
It's dizzying trying to sort out what these cretinous Trumpers are saying.

A quarter million dead Americans is not bullshit and yes...on January 21 these same Trumper/Republicans will have all of a sudden realized how serious this thing is

Fucking hypocrites

The first battle we had was convincing Conservatives that they need to wear masks and socially distance.

The second battle will be to convince them to get vaccinated

Forum List

Back