I do wonder when republicans will stop being in denial about the pandemic

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

It's a virus---it will spread among everyone till most have been exposed and we have developed herd Immunity. FRICKING stupid to lock down during the summer and wearing the masks during the summer when the sun weakens the virus (for among the healthy population). We didn't get HERD immunity over the summer when the virus was at its weakest for the year-----------now we are getting exposed during the winter when the virus will be more deadly. Thanks for the lockdowns dems--------it actually hurt the economy and raised the number of expected dead. Colder less sunny states will be hit worse than SUNNY Florida though.

First off, Trump lied and told us he had the virus under control. Now you're telling us that that's not possible. Which means that Trump is a fucking liar about COVID and our COVID response. Which we already knew....but even his supporters are admitting now.

Second, by spreading out the infections over time rather than all at once (as happens in the 'herd immunity' proposal), you spread out the hospitalizations. Right now, we're at the highest hospitalization rates of the entire pandemic. And rapidly climbing. When the hospitals are full......bodies start stacking like cord wood. Not just for COVID, but for every OTHER cause that the hospital would ordinarily be used.

Third, the 'herd immunity' theory has a death told of between 1.5 and 3 million. That's more than were lost in all US wars combined. And you seem completely cool with that. I'm not.

Fourth, people are being reinfected with COVID. Just obliterating the 'herd immunity' claim.

Fifith, if its so impossible to control.....then how do you explain 151 countries having a BETTER per capita death rate than we have? Clearly, a better response can be done. Only 12 countries have done worse than we have.

Sixth, if you can slow the infections you can get a vaccine that will actually be helpful in mitigating the infection rates.

Your theory is dangerously incorrect. And ignores way too much to be useful.
trump didn't lie----he told us what he was being told by FAUCI a dem----

Trump said we have it under control. He didn't. He lied.

Fauci has been contradicting the president's rosy lies for months. Fauci has said that we're in a terrible situation, that its only going to get worse. Trump has, by his own admission, been downplaying COVID and telling us we have it under control.

We don't.

Trump closed our borders and called folks back to the US.....without adequate testing when they landed. So what he did was insure that we imported huge quantities of COVID as we overwhelmingly didn't test the people coming back.

Our response has been a colossal failure. Out of a 164 countries we have COVID stats for our response ranks 152nd.

Its clearly possible to do better. As 92% of countries have demonstrated elegantly.

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

YOU get to decide whether you want to spread your germs or not?

That is what is meant by FREEDOM AND LIBERTY. Freedom is not FREE, not just in monetary terms. I get to CHOOSE whether or not I'm going to wear a mask and YOU get to choose whether or not you are going to protect yourself.

Just like I get to choose whether or not to protect myself and loved ones with a gun and you choose to be defenseless. We both have Freedom and Liberty.

I don’t know what this senate thing you’re talking about, but I’m guessing Biden simply misspoke. Trump though? He believes the retarded things he says like injecting yourself with bleach to fight COVID or that windmills cause cancer. Why you pretend Trump doesn’t like a retard on a daily basis is beyond my understanding.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

So, enlighten me on reasons why a man, who recently thought he was running for Senate, should be President?...what is so terrible about Trump? ( YOUR thoughts, not MSM thinking for you...lol...hv my answer)
I don’t know what this senate thing you’re talking about, but I’m guessing Biden simply misspoke. Trump though? He believes the retarded things he says like injecting yourself with bleach to fight COVID or that windmills cause cancer. Why you pretend Trump doesn’t like a retard on a daily basis is beyond my understanding.
Lol..he NEVER said that...lmfao
You know he did.

alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

If you cannot, and you know you cannot, then you are lying. Something that comes easy for you and for which you have a very well deserved reputation.

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

What irritates me is the govt, fauci, and all of these other nutballs claiming masks work after flip flopping hundreds of times.

How fucking stupid are Republicans?

Masks work
The whole world realize it

Republicans claim they are optional

You so cute! :d

Yes, we each get to decide for ourselves whether to wear a mask or not. Have not people gone to work while contagious with the flu? Common cold?

In my opinion, and that of many others, the masks are useless other than to make us feel better, an important thing among Democrats. FACTS are unimportant, FEELINGS are all that matter.

Republican's in denial?? You so cute!

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus
by: Charles Clifford
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST / Updated: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in San Francisco on Monday spending several hours visiting Chinatown to encourage people to visit the shops and restaurants there amid fears of the coronavirus.

Business in Chinatown has really slowed down over the last month, mainly due to concerns about the coronavirus.

Pelosi did a walking tour of the area starting in the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Shop.

She also visited several other businesses and talked to people.

Neighbors, including the owner of the cookie shop, who says the last month has been difficult.

“Business is slow. People don’t want to come, they are scared,” Kevin Chan said.

Pelosi also took this opportunity to encourage people to come back to Chinatown.

“You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know there is concern about tourism throughout the world but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hopefully, others will come,” Pelosi said.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...o-encourage-people-amid-fears-of-coronavirus/

###

WATCH: NYC Mayor de Blasio Gets Nailed for Telling New Yorkers to Ignore the Wuhan Coronavirus
Beth Bauman
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 1:35 PM

On Sunday, CNN's Jake Tapper put New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on blast for telling New Yorkers not to worry about the Wuhan coronavirus. Tapper played four separate clips of de Blasio encouraging New Yorkers to go about their daily lives, even as recently as March 13th, less than two weeks ago.

"In retrospect, is that message, at least in part, to blame for how rapidly the virus has spread across the city?" Tapper asked.

De Blasio instantly deflected.

"You know, Jake, we should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back, on any level of government right now," the mayor explained. "This is just about how we save lives going forward. We are all working – everybody – is working with the information we had and trying, of course, to avoid panic.w

###

Mayor Resisted Drastic Steps on Virus. Then Came a Backlash From His Aides.
Mayor Bill de Blasio acknowledged that he had to be persuaded to close schools and restaurants.

Published March 16, 2020 Updated June 17, 2020

For most of last week, as Mayor Bill de Blasio continued to urge New Yorkers to mostly go about their daily lives — sending their children to school, frequenting the city’s businesses — some of his top aides were furiously trying to change the mayor’s approach to the coronavirus outbreak.

There had been arguments and shouting matches between the mayor and some of his advisers; some top health officials had even threatened to resign if he refused to accept the need to close schools and businesses, according to several people familiar with the internal discussions.

Teachers were threatening not to show up to school on Monday. A growing number of public health experts and politicians were calling for much of the city to be shut down to curb the spread of the virus.

On Sunday, the mayor was shown a graph depicting the sharp upward trajectory of the coronavirus epidemic curve, and another showing the capacity of the city’s health systems to handle the influx.

Mayor Resisted Drastic Steps on Virus. Then Came a Backlash From His Aides.

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

###

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

Nolte: A Mere 8 Days Ago Joe Biden Was Still Attacking Trump’s Travel Bans
JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

A mere eight days ago, Joe Biden was still vocally opposing President Donald Trump’s travel bans from Europe, and even China, as racist. In other words, if Biden was the president, we can’t begin to imagine how much worse things would look in American today thanks to President Biden’s refusal to keep people out from the very same places where the Chinese coronavirus rages.

https://www.breitbart.com/.../nolte-mere-8-days-ago-joe.../

###

Nursing homes have ‘no right’ to reject coronavirus patients, Cuomo says
By Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
April 23, 2020 | 5:04pm

New York’s nursing homes weren’t allowed to challenge a controversial order to admit patients with the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday — even though it’s been blamed for spreading the deadly disease among residents.

“They don’t have a right to object. That is the rule and that is the regulation and they have to comply with that,” Cuomo said during his daily briefing in Albany.

The mortality rate is on track towards zero.

Biden plan is to destroy the country, nothing to do with the virus. It's the totalitarians telling Americans "we must do as we are told."

Yes, we each get to decide for ourselves whether to wear a mask or not. Have not people gone to work while contagious with the flu? Common cold?

In my opinion, and that of many others, the masks are useless other than to make us feel better, an important thing among Democrats. FACTS are unimportant, FEELINGS are all that matter.

So the CDC is wrong....and you're right?

What irritates me are the pundits screaming “stay home, stay safe”, keep 6 feet apart, wear mask...... Except for protest/riots and Biden victory parties in the street, the pundits are very soft or almost silent on the mandates. But goddamnit if you want to go to Church or have Thanksgiving dinner with extended family.
Riots and protests are spontaneous uncontrolled events. Trump rallies are screened and attendees are discouraged from socially distancing and wearing masks.
I see more masks at a Trump protest than a Trump rally

What irritates me are the pundits screaming “stay home, stay safe”, keep 6 feet apart, wear mask...... Except for protest/riots and Biden victory parties in the street, the pundits are very soft or almost silent on the mandates. But goddamnit if you want to go to Church or have Thanksgiving dinner with extended family.
Riots and protests are spontaneous uncontrolled events. Trump rallies are screened and attendees are discouraged from socially distancing and wearing masks.

Spontaneous and uncontrolled describes Democrats. You focus on the masks yet gloss over that Democrats and their mass protests are anything but 6 feet apart. Democrats are full of shit and very inconsistent on the topic. That’s failed leadership right there.

Spontaneous and uncontrolled describes Democrats. You focus on the masks yet gloss over that Democrats and their mass protests are anything but 6 feet apart. Democrats are full of shit and very inconsistent on the topic. That’s failed leadership right there.
Nobody “Leads” a spontaneous protest.

Trump “Leads” his rallies yet never demanded that his followers socially distance or wear masks.
He discouraged it.

last heard it hasnt met the criteria for a pandemic,,,

a less than 1% death rate isnt a pandemic unless youre a sheople
Hey moron, even if the death rate is less than the flu, the coronavirus is clearly more CONTAGIOUS than the flu. The numbers speak for themselves if you were actually smart enough to read them. The flu kills 60k per year and this virus has killed 240k and the year isn’t even over yet. How are you people this dumb? I really don’t get it.
its still not a pandemic and if not for the dem governors killing old people our numbers wouldnt be as bad as they are,,,

240 isnt an accurate number,,
You don’t even know what the fuck the word pandemic even means.

You’re right. There are cases that go undiagnosed. It’s not like you could cite a number lower than that. You’re only pretending to know what you’re talking about.
and youre just spewing the propaganda youve been told too,,,
So what’s the real number of deaths? Go ahead. I’ll wait.
Here is something basic you need to learn about COVID. You ready? The virus itself does not kill people. It causes complications that does. This is something most diseases do. Cancer for instance does not kill you DIRECTLY. Depending how it spreads in the body, a complication kills you.
so you have been lying and the numbers are fake,,,

see a little honesty doesnt hurt so bad does it??

Trump “Leads” his rallies yet never demanded that his followers socially distance or wear masks.
He discouraged it.

I’m not denying what you say about Trump and his rallies. I’m saying Democrats are very inconsistent on the topic. They don’t appeal to demonstrators and protestors to stay home, stay safe , call them out for not being socially distant, call out the protestors who don’t wear masks, or call out the leaders scheduling protests ( BLM). Contrast that with the piss and vinegar they go after Americans who want to attend Church or now have Thanksgiving Dinner with extended family.

He discouraged it.

You can lead on “protests” and rallies by holding participants accountable to the same stringent guidelines as people going to Church.

Do Republicans realize how stupid they look with these silly election conspiracies?

Trumps place in history as a wild conspiracy theorist is already established. But history will judge today’s Republicans harshly for pandering to his wild claims

Yes... Absolutely. Of course any establishment can say wear a mask or you can't come in as well. So..............
Walmart, Target...
Everyone of them require masks. Yet for some odd reason, that mitigation hasn’t stopped the rising count! Why is that demofks?

It's a virus---it will spread among everyone till most have been exposed and we have developed herd Immunity. FRICKING stupid to lock down during the summer and wearing the masks during the summer when the sun weakens the virus (for among the healthy population). We didn't get HERD immunity over the summer when the virus was at its weakest for the year-----------now we are getting exposed during the winter when the virus will be more deadly. Thanks for the lockdowns dems--------it actually hurt the economy and raised the number of expected dead. Colder less sunny states will be hit worse than SUNNY Florida though.

First off, Trump lied and told us he had the virus under control. Now you're telling us that that's not possible. Which means that Trump is a fucking liar about COVID and our COVID response. Which we already knew....but even his supporters are admitting now.

Second, by spreading out the infections over time rather than all at once (as happens in the 'herd immunity' proposal), you spread out the hospitalizations. Right now, we're at the highest hospitalization rates of the entire pandemic. And rapidly climbing. When the hospitals are full......bodies start stacking like cord wood. Not just for COVID, but for every OTHER cause that the hospital would ordinarily be used.

Third, the 'herd immunity' theory has a death told of between 1.5 and 3 million. That's more than were lost in all US wars combined. And you seem completely cool with that. I'm not.

Fourth, people are being reinfected with COVID. Just obliterating the 'herd immunity' claim.

Fifith, if its so impossible to control.....then how do you explain 151 countries having a BETTER per capita death rate than we have? Clearly, a better response can be done. Only 12 countries have done worse than we have.

Sixth, if you can slow the infections you can get a vaccine that will actually be helpful in mitigating the infection rates.

Your theory is dangerously incorrect. And ignores way too much to be useful.
trump didn't lie----he told us what he was being told by FAUCI a dem----
Trump was right to shut down the borders which slowed the virus buying us time and sunlight----unfortunately the dems cuomo, whitmer, and PA governor purposely spread the damn virum among the weakest among us in nursing homes spreading the disease making the spread inevitable especially with yankees especially new yorkers and their nasty obnoxious habit who fled their NY lock down spreading the disease across the country especially to florida. Trump has done a better job than most world leaders. And fyi, there are certain GROUPS getting this disease and dying of it more often than others---
No herd immunity does not have a specfic death total of millions---the disease killes less than 1% of those it infects more like less than 1/2 of a percent so your totals even everyone was exposed and and died of the covid and not something else as most cases are proving to be----would be far less. Go back to math class.
Fourth...reinfection is more a mistesting at this point. If you really believe that people can get reinfected and just aren't finishing off the last their virus in their body...I've got bad news for you--no vaccine is going to work either. I am not sure if anyone can reinfected--------some may as with other virus's some people can't shake them like most others do.
Fifth, difference in testing and stat keeping-------------same reason how europeans manipulate their crime rates and medical issues to appear better than the US when they aren't once you adjust to how the stats are recorded and compared. The US btw, because it is more lucreative for our medical community from doctors, to hospitals, to medical transport to record deaths as covid caused and related when in fact many of the cases covid actually played no part. You may also want to research the testing and its false positives and false negatives---the US test is far more sensitive and thusly records people that the other tests in other countries wouldn't detect any covid or partial protein I should say thereof.
Sixth, as I already told you...if you really believe that there is no long term immunity---the vaccine is chit---------and fyi, they don't know what the long term affects of these vaccines will be----------I would not be giving the vaccines to my kids. The virus may be less lethal and destructive than the vaccines when all is said and done.
The only thing you left out is the fake virus hoax.

Forum List

Back