I do wonder when republicans will stop being in denial about the pandemic

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

YOU get to decide whether you want to spread your germs or not?

What irritates me is the govt, fauci, and all of these other nutballs claiming masks work after flip flopping hundreds of times.

How fucking stupid are Republicans?

Masks work
The whole world realize it

Republicans claim they are optional

I dont wear one and never will. They are insignificant.
Go ahead and don't.. I will sneeze all over you..

I would never do that to someone.

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

We wonder when you Biden loving america haters will stop making yourselves looking like stupid ass retards ignoring patriotic whistleblowing doctors who have exposed the hoax for what it is that the real death numbers are inflated because hospitals are taking payoffs to inflate numbers ruling practically every death as being from covid like a gunshot wound to the head and a fatal car accident. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

last heard it hasnt met the criteria for a pandemic,,,

a less than 1% death rate isnt a pandemic unless youre a sheople
Hey moron, even if the death rate is less than the flu, the coronavirus is clearly more CONTAGIOUS than the flu. The numbers speak for themselves if you were actually smart enough to read them. The flu kills 60k per year and this virus has killed 240k and the year isn’t even over yet. How are you people this dumb? I really don’t get it.
Hey stupid fuck,doctors have exposed your lies. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Hey moron, even if the death rate is less than the flu, the coronavirus is clearly more CONTAGIOUS than the flu. The numbers speak for themselves if you were actually smart enough to read them. The flu kills 60k per year and this virus has killed 240k and the year isn’t even over yet. How are you people this dumb? I really don’t get it.
Oh they have huh? You’re adorable lol

130 Secret Service people are quarantined with the virus. It's suspected they became infected in the last week of Trump's barnstorming before November 3. But the fat fuck doesn't care.

I just don't understand how anyone can support this fetid, sewer-dwelling psychopath who has turned this country into a banana republic.
They've got their heads so far up Trump's ample ass, they do as he does and say as he says.

Mindless cult. Sheep are smarter.
You are the mindless sheep stupid fuck in the fact that bush turned this country into a banana republic with his dreconian patriot act he signed and his lover Obama expanded on lying to the people he would reverse it.you are the ones that have your head so far up Biden’s ass you ignore that unlike those warmongers,trump did not start any wars with any countries which is why you asswipes hate him so much. :asshole:

Yep,it’s been exposed on MANY threads which you would know if you got your head out of Biden’s ass.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh and thanks that by letting me know you think I am adorable,by that you just exposed you are gay.:laughing0301::up:

I see why loved Obama,he has a long history of being exposed as a gay queer.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

As always everyday,poor wrongwinger baby gets his ass handed to him on a platter.

That's not the definition of a pandemic, asshole. Goddamn, no wonder Trump won in 2016.

Definition of pandemic

1 : an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area (such as multiple countries or continents) and typically affects a significant proportion of the population : a pandemic outbreak of a disease

2 : an outbreak or product of sudden rapid spread, growth, or development

less than 1% isnt a significant portion of the population,,,

but you feel free to hide in your house,,,
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep,it’s been exposed on MANY threads which you would know if you got your head out of Biden’s ass.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh and thanks that by letting me know you think I am adorable,by that you just exposed you are gay.:laughing0301::up:

I see why loved Obama,he has a long history of being exposed as a gay queer.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Lol oh my god. Trumptards are too much. I get that you think calling someone gay is the ultimate burn or whatever but the rest of us matured past the 8th grade.

its still not a pandemic and if not for the dem governors killing old people our numbers wouldnt be as bad as they are,,,

240 isnt an accurate number,,
You don’t even know what the fuck the word pandemic even means.

You’re right. There are cases that go undiagnosed. It’s not like you could cite a number lower than that. You’re only pretending to know what you’re talking about.
and youre just spewing the propaganda youve been told too,,,
So what’s the real number of deaths? Go ahead. I’ll wait.

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

Probably a week after they stop being in denial about the election?

In other words, don't hold your breath. These are the same souls that gobbled the birther conspiracy, that the US Parks department was in a conspiracy to make Trump's inauguration pictures look smaller, that the sharpie marked 'original maps' proved a conspiracy with the National Weather Service, and that 3 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary in 2016.

All backed by jackshit.

Why would evidence convince people that don't use it?

It's a virus---it will spread among everyone till most have been exposed and we have developed herd Immunity. FRICKING stupid to lock down during the summer and wearing the masks during the summer when the sun weakens the virus (for among the healthy population). We didn't get HERD immunity over the summer when the virus was at its weakest for the year-----------now we are getting exposed during the winter when the virus will be more deadly. Thanks for the lockdowns dems--------it actually hurt the economy and raised the number of expected dead. Colder less sunny states will be hit worse than SUNNY Florida though.

its still not a pandemic and if not for the dem governors killing old people our numbers wouldnt be as bad as they are,,,

You’re right. There are cases that go undiagnosed. It’s not like you could cite a number lower than that. You’re only pretending to know what you’re talking about.
Here is something basic you need to learn about COVID. You ready? The virus itself does not kill people. It causes complications that does. This is something most diseases do. Cancer for instance does not kill you DIRECTLY. Depending how it spreads in the body, a complication kills you.

It's a virus---it will spread among everyone till most have been exposed and we have developed herd Immunity. FRICKING stupid to lock down during the summer and wearing the masks during the summer when the sun weakens the virus (for among the healthy population). We didn't get HERD immunity over the summer when the virus was at its weakest for the year-----------now we are getting exposed during the winter when the virus will be more deadly. Thanks for the lockdowns dems--------it actually hurt the economy and raised the number of expected dead. Colder less sunny states will be hit worse than SUNNY Florida though.

First off, Trump lied and told us he had the virus under control. Now you're telling us that that's not possible. Which means that Trump is a fucking liar about COVID and our COVID response. Which we already knew....but even his supporters are admitting now.

Second, by spreading out the infections over time rather than all at once (as happens in the 'herd immunity' proposal), you spread out the hospitalizations. Right now, we're at the highest hospitalization rates of the entire pandemic. And rapidly climbing. When the hospitals are full......bodies start stacking like cord wood. Not just for COVID, but for every OTHER cause that the hospital would ordinarily be used.

Third, the 'herd immunity' theory has a death told of between 1.5 and 3 million. That's more than were lost in all US wars combined. And you seem completely cool with that. I'm not.

Fourth, people are being reinfected with COVID. Just obliterating the 'herd immunity' claim.

Fifith, if its so impossible to control.....then how do you explain 151 countries having a BETTER per capita death rate than we have? Clearly, a better response can be done. Only 12 countries have done worse than we have.

Sixth, if you can slow the infections you can get a vaccine that will actually be helpful in mitigating the infection rates.

Your theory is dangerously incorrect. And ignores way too much to be useful.

Here is something basic you need to learn about COVID. You ready? The virus itself does not kill people. It causes complications that does. This is something most diseases do. Cancer for instance does not kill you DIRECTLY. Depending how it spreads in the body, a complication kills you.
What's your point?

If you die of a complication caused by COVID, you're still dead.

That's like arguing that since falling off a high rise building isn't fatal (only the impact is) then what's the point of guard rails?

What's your point?

If you die of a complication caused by COVID, you're still dead.

That's like arguing that since falling off a high rise building isn't fatal (only the impact is) then what's the point of guard rails?
I think you’re confused about which side of the argument I am on.

What do you think Biden is going to do?

Name one thing. I'd love to hear what you think Biden is going to do to force the states with powers, he doesn't have, to make them do whatever magical plan you think he has.

It's ironic that for 5 years, you claimed Trump would be an orange Hitler, and now here you are acting like Biden will have dictator powers to end covid.

Which country in Europe, has no Covid problems?

You are just disgusting terrible evil people. It's that simple.

What irritates me are the pundits screaming “stay home, stay safe”, keep 6 feet apart, wear mask...... Except for protest/riots and Biden victory parties in the street, the pundits are very soft or almost silent on the mandates. But goddamnit if you want to go to Church or have Thanksgiving dinner with extended family.

First off, Trump lied and told us he had the virus under control. Now you're telling us that that's not possible. Which means that Trump is a fucking liar about COVID and our COVID response. Which we already knew....but even his supporters are admitting now.

Second, by spreading out the infections over time rather than all at once (as happens in the 'herd immunity' proposal), you spread out the hospitalizations. Right now, we're at the highest hospitalization rates of the entire pandemic. And rapidly climbing. When the hospitals are full......bodies start stacking like cord wood. Not just for COVID, but for every OTHER cause that the hospital would ordinarily be used.

Third, the 'herd immunity' theory has a death told of between 1.5 and 3 million. That's more than were lost in all US wars combined. And you seem completely cool with that. I'm not.

Fourth, people are being reinfected with COVID. Just obliterating the 'herd immunity' claim.

Fifith, if its so impossible to control.....then how do you explain 151 countries having a BETTER per capita death rate than we have? Clearly, a better response can be done. Only 12 countries have done worse than we have.

Sixth, if you can slow the infections you can get a vaccine that will actually be helpful in mitigating the infection rates.

Your theory is dangerously incorrect. And ignores way too much to be useful.
trump didn't lie----he told us what he was being told by FAUCI a dem----
Trump was right to shut down the borders which slowed the virus buying us time and sunlight----unfortunately the dems cuomo, whitmer, and PA governor purposely spread the damn virum among the weakest among us in nursing homes spreading the disease making the spread inevitable especially with yankees especially new yorkers and their nasty obnoxious habit who fled their NY lock down spreading the disease across the country especially to florida. Trump has done a better job than most world leaders. And fyi, there are certain GROUPS getting this disease and dying of it more often than others---
No herd immunity does not have a specfic death total of millions---the disease killes less than 1% of those it infects more like less than 1/2 of a percent so your totals even everyone was exposed and and died of the covid and not something else as most cases are proving to be----would be far less. Go back to math class.
Fourth...reinfection is more a mistesting at this point. If you really believe that people can get reinfected and just aren't finishing off the last their virus in their body...I've got bad news for you--no vaccine is going to work either. I am not sure if anyone can reinfected--------some may as with other virus's some people can't shake them like most others do.
Fifth, difference in testing and stat keeping-------------same reason how europeans manipulate their crime rates and medical issues to appear better than the US when they aren't once you adjust to how the stats are recorded and compared. The US btw, because it is more lucreative for our medical community from doctors, to hospitals, to medical transport to record deaths as covid caused and related when in fact many of the cases covid actually played no part. You may also want to research the testing and its false positives and false negatives---the US test is far more sensitive and thusly records people that the other tests in other countries wouldn't detect any covid or partial protein I should say thereof.
Sixth, as I already told you...if you really believe that there is no long term immunity---the vaccine is chit---------and fyi, they don't know what the long term affects of these vaccines will be----------I would not be giving the vaccines to my kids. The virus may be less lethal and destructive than the vaccines when all is said and done.

Forum List

Back