I do wonder when republicans will stop being in denial about the pandemic

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

It'd be better than the alternative, that's for sure...give me reasons why he's a "sack of shit"...better not be "white supremacy ".. for starters....

Fake News.

Death Rate
1New Jersey276,366+3,25416,651+25186,58773,12831,1151,8755,169,231581,9778,882,190[view by county] [1][projections]
2New York588,381+5,46933,955+29428,514125,91230,2451,74516,434,914844,82819,453,561[view by county] [1] [2] [3][projections]
3Massachusetts183,095+2,90610,265+23145,39927,43126,5641,4897,086,0291,028,0786,892,503[1][projections]
4Connecticut88,645+2,7464,737+1146,10437,80424,8631,329

The deadliest states in the country, are all left-wing, and they also have the worst death rates, in the entire world!

Shut up.
Wear your mask when you can't distance.
Stay away from crowds.
Don't shake hands.
Wash your hands.
Stop spreading Fake News, it makes you look pathetic.

More mind readers, who could possibly know what some one else would have done in any situation. guess work at best.

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

YOU get to decide whether you want to spread your germs or not?
I’m sure a good 30% of Trumptards think the entire thing is a hoax so it’s even worse than that.
The endless lies we have faced up until Trump's election was quite an eye opener.

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

So, enlighten me on reasons why a man, who recently thought he was running for Senate, should be President?...what is so terrible about Trump? ( YOUR thoughts, not MSM thinking for you...lol...hv my answer)
I don’t know what this senate thing you’re talking about, but I’m guessing Biden simply misspoke. Trump though? He believes the retarded things he says like injecting yourself with bleach to fight COVID or that windmills cause cancer. Why you pretend Trump doesn’t like a retard on a daily basis is beyond my understanding.
Lol..he NEVER said that...lmfao
You know he did.

Fake News.

Death Rate
1New Jersey276,366+3,25416,651+25186,58773,12831,1151,8755,169,231581,9778,882,190[view by county] [1][projections]
2New York588,381+5,46933,955+29428,514125,91230,2451,74516,434,914844,82819,453,561[view by county] [1] [2] [3][projections]
3Massachusetts183,095+2,90610,265+23145,39927,43126,5641,4897,086,0291,028,0786,892,503[1][projections]
4Connecticut88,645+2,7464,737+1146,10437,80424,8631,329

The deadliest states in the country, are all left-wing, and they also have the worst death rates, in the entire world!

Shut up.
Wear your mask when you can't distance.
Stay away from crowds.
Don't shake hands.
Wash your hands.
Stop spreading Fake News, it makes you look pathetic.
No! You must comply...feelings before facts!
What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

I’m sure a good 30% of Trumptards think the entire thing is a hoax so it’s even worse than that.
The endless lies we have faced up until Trump's election was quite an eye opener.
Yeah, Obama was a joke! Along with Michael...am I right?

So, enlighten me on reasons why a man, who recently thought he was running for Senate, should be President?...what is so terrible about Trump? ( YOUR thoughts, not MSM thinking for you...lol...hv my answer)
I don’t know what this senate thing you’re talking about, but I’m guessing Biden simply misspoke. Trump though? He believes the retarded things he says like injecting yourself with bleach to fight COVID or that windmills cause cancer. Why you pretend Trump doesn’t like a retard on a daily basis is beyond my understanding.
You know he did.
Another one bites the dust...dang, msm got another one...cha ching!...

You know he did.
Lol we both know the truth. He said it and there’s really nothing you can do about it really

You know he did.
Lol we both know the truth. He said it and there’s really nothing you can do about it really
Hmmmm...unemployment , at all time lows in last 50 years, pre covid...1st sitting President to have open dialog with North Korea in the last 50 years. Contributed to black colleges...1.5 million jobs created...is for prison reform...against sanctuary cities (illegal criminals can seek asylum), appointed ACB to SCOUTUS..list goes on...

Yeah,

What irritates me is the govt, fauci, and all of these other nutballs claiming masks work after flip flopping hundreds of times.
I'll agree with that, no matter who's in office. Read articles/saw docs on this money tightass and he apparently had something to do with the HziV/AIDS issue...I wonder if that was made in the lad too..monkeys buttf*cling, then a homo buttf*cling a monkey, then passing a virus? Species to species (thought this shit couldn't pass like that...but hey, heard today they made a "monkey-human"...will it have 4 ASSES??? WILL IT??? F-ING SOUTH PARK, YOU WERE RIGHT!!)...was the main factor, and all of a sudden, there's a CURE for f&cling AIDS, when, back in the day(and pretty damn recent) it was a f*cking death sentence..

What irritates me is the govt, fauci, and all of these other nutballs claiming masks work after flip flopping hundreds of times.

How fucking stupid are Republicans?

Masks work
The whole world realize it

Republicans claim they are optional

Masks work

I dont wear one and never will. They are insignificant.

I don't know, it was always common sense to me at the start, I don't want to be responsible for an old person to die at the supermarket..

Masks work

I dont wear one and never will. They are insignificant.
Go ahead and don't.. I will sneeze all over you..

I don't know, it was always common sense to me at the start, I don't want to be responsible for an old person to die at the supermarket..

I wear an AirTamer 310 when I do go out and always give people their space.

Forum List

Back