I don't believe anything the MSM says about Trump

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Other than word-mincing critiques, the MSM's coverage of the Trump administration is nothing more than deliberate lies and half-truths from unnamed "sources." These are almost never backed up by documentation. Instead, these stories are taken off the front page after their maximum political impact but still referred to as background "facts" to support new undocumented allegations. "Fake news" is too nice a term for these continuing falsehoods.

Last edited:
88% of the coverage on Trump has been hostile.

What we are witnessing in The Democrat Party trying to stage a soft Coup.

Ok. So you believe trumps tweets that have zip to back what he says , it you don't trust the media covering his tweets and fact checking .

Lemmings !

Other than word-mincing critiques, the MSM's coverage of the Trump administration is nothing more than deliberate lies and half-truths from unnamed "sources." These are almost never backed up by documentation. Instead, these stories are taken off the front page after their maximum political impact but still referred to as background "facts" to support new undocumented allegations. "Fake news" is too nice a term for these continuing falsehoods.

Maybe you should try a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down.

Personally, I take almost anything they say with a grain of salt.

th

Well, that's putting the blinders on! :2up:
Doing that will cause you to miss this;

and this too:
"“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews."
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
And I bet you don't think Trump has had ties with Russia, because Trump says so.
That's called denying reality. This also explains your deep devotion to Trump and his fantasy world.

when the MSM calls 143 people for a poll,,,comes out with a 37% approval....we all know they are lying. and we all know that Trumps actual approval is about 61% based on the massive landslide!!!

Most articles and news briefs on him are VERY light on facts.

Some stupid ass on here actually tried to tell me that ERIC HOLDER never did anything corrupt.

Then I had to inform him that he was held in CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS and Obama INVOKED EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE for FAST AND FURIOUS gun running operation.

Why didn't the MSM obsess over that scandal?

Why, indeed?

Last edited:
when the MSM calls 143 people for a poll,,,comes out with a 37% approval....we all know they are lying. and we all know that Trumps actual approval is about 61% based on the massive landslide!!!

What landslide? The one in your head?
Trump received 46.1% of the vote, that isn't even close to a majority and even further away from a landside.
FYI. Your signature is a delusion claim

I kind of wonder if annonomous sources can be abused sometimes. I understand the need for them but what if a dishonest news reporter just made up something and made up an annonomous source that provided evidence for his false claims against someone. Hasn't anyone ever wondered why the sources for these stories are completely annonomous? Surely there has to be one or two people that don't mind having their names in the newpapers.

Trump received 46.1% of the vote, that isn't even close to a majority and even further away from a landside.

In America we decide the president by the electoral college, not the percentage of votes attained.

In America we decide the president by the electoral college, not the percentage of votes attained.
Its happened twice in less than 20 years, and they still don't get it.

I was commenting on Rexx Taylor's signature. I am very aware of how presidents are chosen. But even the Electoral College vote was not a landslide. Out of 58 election's Electoral College votes, Trump ended with the 46th in total Electoral College votes. Again, not a landslide compared the entire 58 presidential elections.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...rump-electoral-college-popular-vote.html?_r=0

I surmise you quite didn't get the part of my post, (which you either misread or just plain refused to acknowledge). My original post was addressing Rexx's signature.
That two of you who totally missed that obvious point! No wonder Trumpsters think the MSM is fake news, you folks all suffer from reading comprehension disability.
To quote Donald Trump, "SAD"!

I surmise you quite didn't get the part of my post, (which you either misread or just plain refused to acknowledge). My original post was addressing Rexx's signature.
That two of you who totally missed that obvious point! No wonder Trumpsters think the MSM is fake news, you folks all suffer from reading comprehension disability.
To quote Donald Trump, "SAD"!

you're saying, instead of commenting on the topic, you went out to left field to whine about someones signature line?

:banana:

Forum List

Back