I don't believe anything the MSM says about Trump

when the MSM calls 143 people for a poll,,,comes out with a 37% approval....we all know they are lying. and we all know that Trumps actual approval is about 61% based on the massive landslide!!!

What landslide? The one in your head?
Trump received 46.1% of the vote, that isn't even close to a majority and even further away from a landside.
FYI. Your signature is a delusion claim

In America we decide the president by the electoral college, not the percentage of votes attained.
Its happened twice in less than 20 years, and they still don't get it.

I surmise you quite didn't get the part of my post, (which you either misread or just plain refused to acknowledge). My original post was addressing Rexx's signature.
That two of you who totally missed that obvious point! No wonder Trumpsters think the MSM is fake news, you folks all suffer from reading comprehension disability.
To quote Donald Trump, "SAD"!

you're saying, instead of commenting on the topic, you went out to left field to whine about someones signature line?

:banana:

Actually,,,no! Now go back to where I addressed Rexx's post. In real terms, Rexx went off topic with some bizarre post that didn't make any sense and reeked of Dementia.
Then NavyVet misread my post and took the post chain, even farther off topic. :mad:
Now me being a Type B personality, I politely addressed his miss-statement.
And then along comes you. You don't mention the off topic trend and jump right in and while doing so, addressing the post chain topic.
Then after I dismantled your input, which obviously threw you through a loop, you then start whining about me going off topic! :eusa_wall:
You know, this sad state of affairs reminds me of what my grandmother used to tell me, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
I hope you learned a lesson today, that will help you through life's journey. :up:

What landslide? The one in your head?
Trump received 46.1% of the vote, that isn't even close to a majority and even further away from a landside.
FYI. Your signature is a delusion claim

In America we decide the president by the electoral college, not the percentage of votes attained.
Its happened twice in less than 20 years, and they still don't get it.

I surmise you quite didn't get the part of my post, (which you either misread or just plain refused to acknowledge). My original post was addressing Rexx's signature.
That two of you who totally missed that obvious point! No wonder Trumpsters think the MSM is fake news, you folks all suffer from reading comprehension disability.
To quote Donald Trump, "SAD"!

you're saying, instead of commenting on the topic, you went out to left field to whine about someones signature line?

:banana:

Actually,,,no! Now go back to where I addressed Rexx's post. In real terms, Rexx went off topic with some bizarre post that didn't make any sense and reeked of Dementia.
Then NavyVet misread my post and took the post chain, even farther off topic. :mad:
Now me being a Type B personality, I politely addressed his miss-statement.
And then along comes you. You don't mention the off topic trend and jump right in and while doing so, addressing the post chain topic.
Then after I dismantled your input, which obviously threw you through a loop, you then start whining about me going off topic! :eusa_wall:
You know, this sad state of affairs reminds me of what my grandmother used to tell me, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
I hope you learned a lesson today, that will help you through life's journey. :up:

yes I did.

you're an expert at deflection.

NO doubt, I will see much more of it as you try to dig your way out.

Save yourself the trouble.

Oh, BTW, I was responding to NavyVet on how the election is won.

you apparently missed that.

wasnt it the MSM that may have gone along with the story of the inexpensive call girls that had a field day on a bed that Barry slept on? did they really expect over 60% of to have believed it?

when the MSM calls 143 people for a poll,,,comes out with a 37% approval....we all know they are lying. and we all know that Trumps actual approval is about 61% based on the massive landslide!!!
There was no massive landslide. His approval in not what you say it is. The MSM does not take polls by calling 143 people.

lets say there are about 200 Million adults in the USA, and the average poll is taken calling about 2000/3000 people.....and thats what any approval is based on? wouldnt we get a better/accurate poll result if they polled 100 Million adults?

lets say there are about 200 Million adults in the USA, and the average poll is taken calling about 2000/3000 people.....and thats what any approval is based on? wouldnt we get a better/accurate poll result if they polled 100 Million adults?
That's the same way they figured out global warming is real.

There was no massive landslide. His approval in not what you say it is. The MSM does not take polls by calling 143 people.

The loss of 1200 seats of government says different.

it was a landslide based on the Red/Blue map and the amount of counties Trump won Vs The Bitch won! F-----K how many retards in NY and Cally voted for Hillary !!!,,,,,we all know how bad Trump would of beaten the bitch if you take out the two dumbest states in the union !!!

Other than word-mincing critiques, the MSM's coverage of the Trump administration is nothing more than deliberate lies and half-truths from unnamed "sources." These are almost never backed up by documentation. Instead, these stories are taken off the front page after their maximum political impact but still referred to as background "facts" to support new undocumented allegations. "Fake news" is too nice a term for these continuing falsehoods.
I don't believe anything trump says about anything. Actions speak louder than words

it was a landslide based on the Red/Blue map and the amount of counties Trump won Vs The Bitch won! F-----K how many retards in NY and Cally voted for Hillary !!!,,,,,we all know how bad Trump would of beaten the bitch if you take out the two dumbest states in the union !!!
Full retard :booze:

Stunning performance sir. Stunning. Well done :clap2:

It was a landslide because the map they showed on Fox and friends had more red on it!! Yeeeeeehaaaawwwww

Other than word-mincing critiques, the MSM's coverage of the Trump administration is nothing more than deliberate lies and half-truths from unnamed "sources." These are almost never backed up by documentation. Instead, these stories are taken off the front page after their maximum political impact but still referred to as background "facts" to support new undocumented allegations. "Fake news" is too nice a term for these continuing falsehoods.

I don't believe anything you say about MSM

Approximately 35 Million snowflakes and semi-comatized Americans voted for Hillary,,that explains why she got more votes,,,oh,,and about 4.5 Million dead people

Forum List

Back