"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Most Democrats are going to be the laughingstock of America after the Cohen testimony.
Guilty guilty guilty of everything including lying but yet he's the star Witness

Most Democrats are going to be the laughingstock of America after the Cohen testimony.
Guilty guilty guilty of everything including lying but yet he's the star Witness

Going to be? That ship already sailed.

It reminds me of Rachael Madcows “trump tax return” reveal.

To be fair, cohen was lying for trump.
This time he isnt.
/----/ "This time he isnt."
La La Land.jpg

A lot of people think El Chapo did a lot of good for Mexico; doesn’t mean he doesn’t belong behind bars. Republicans falling on their knees for him doesn’t excuse Trump’s crimes.
/----/ "Trump’s crimes."
Trump's crime was defeating Hillary when it was her turn.
Hillary and alien baby.jpg

To be fair, cohen was lying for trump.
This time he isnt.

I don’t understand it. Lawyers are payed to lie for clients. It’s already known and been hashed out in the media. What’s the point of this deal here today?
To take the wind out of Trump's sail with the NoKo talks in Viet Nam.

Mm, in the end it’s results. I could see this working if he was producing stuff, but all he is doing is rehashing crap that’s been in the news for years. It’s not helping anyone’s case. Just a huge waste of time. I may have to go back to watching supernatural or something.

Obviously Cohen was told he would get a lighter sentence if his testimony leads to Trump's impeachment. It won't.

A lot of people think El Chapo did a lot of good for Mexico; doesn’t mean he doesn’t belong behind bars. Republicans falling on their knees for him doesn’t excuse Trump’s crimes.
/----/ "Trump’s crimes."
Trump's crime was defeating Hillary when it was her turn.
View attachment 247999
I was thinking more all the frauds, treasons, money launderibrgs, etc. But I suppose you have a right to be a lame little bitch.

Well, now Cohen May have picked up another charge for lying to Congress over the lobbying question. Dude needs to fire Lanny Davis.

Forum List

Back