"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

What happened to lawyer client privilege? He's a piece of shit.
The guy was disbarred because he is a dirty lawyer. The President has 100s of lawyers, and 99 of them are honest, and did their jobs. Then there is this guy, Comrade Cohen.

He also rehearsed questions with Schiff and Cummings who povided Committee questions to Cohen in advance.

He is there for one reason and that is to get his sentence reduced, which is a possibilty because he is still working with the New York district.

BULLSHIT

Trump cant hire a goddamn lawyer ...

Trump Can’t Find A Lawyer And Tweeters Think It's Hilarious | HuffPost

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Obviously Cohen was told he would get a lighter sentence if his testimony leads to Trump's impeachment. It won't.
/-----/ "Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia," Cohen will testify. "I do not. I want to be clear. But, I have my suspicions."

show evidence.jpg

If cohen is such a slimy pos, why did peaches hire him?
I thought he only picked the best people?

So now you credit Cohen’s lying desperation. Especially when you were against him last year for being Trump’s lawyer?
You claim I was against him last year, do you haev any proof of this?

Moreover, if by your standard, I was against Cohen last year, doesn't logic dictate that you were FOR him last year? And what's your take on him now?

To be fair, cohen was lying for trump.
This time he isnt.

I don’t understand it. Lawyers are payed to lie for clients. It’s already known and been hashed out in the media. What’s the point of this deal here today?
So they have sound bites for elections, So it puts eyes on this instead of whats going on in Vietnam. Isnt ironic the live testimony is on the same time as this summit.. Democrats at any cost to make this president look bad even if it hurts the country.

which was scheduled first?

So much irony watching the swamp dweller Debbie Wasserman Schultz involved with this.
How is she not in jail for her crooked deal with THE DNC, Pakistani Criminal Hackers, and her and Hillary Clinton hacking in to Congressional Files to dig up dirt or anything they could to hold over her political rivals in Congress?

This time he isnt.

I don’t understand it. Lawyers are payed to lie for clients. It’s already known and been hashed out in the media. What’s the point of this deal here today?
So they have sound bites for elections, So it puts eyes on this instead of whats going on in Vietnam. Isnt ironic the live testimony is on the same time as this summit.. Democrats at any cost to make this president look bad even if it hurts the country.

which was scheduled first?

Does it matter? The point should be, why this testimony, what’s the point?

He was only one of about 100 attorneys that work with The Trump Organization. 99 of them still have their Law License, and 99 of them are not going to jail.

Just Comrade Cohen is going to jail.

Comrade Cohen has lied to Congress, committed perjury, tax fraud, campaign finance fraud, convicted of forgery of documents etc. etc.

He also stole $35,0000 from The Trump Organization and forged false billings to the organization for work he did not do.

Last edited:

He was only one of about 100 attorneys that work with The Trump Organization. 99 of them still have their Law License, and 99 of them are not going to jail. Just Comrade Cohen is going to jail.
/----/ Just like Libtards focus on Trump's 6 bankruptcies and ignore the 600 successful ones.

This time he isnt.

To take the wind out of Trump's sail with the NoKo talks in Viet Nam.

Mm, in the end it’s results. I could see this working if he was producing stuff, but all he is doing is rehashing crap that’s been in the news for years. It’s not helping anyone’s case. Just a huge waste of time. I may have to go back to watching supernatural or something.

Perhaps you missed the documents he produced as evidence in his opening statement.

This hearing is crazy!!!! Reps are embarrassing themselves with the broken record smear tactics. Dems might as well be wiping his ass for him. Can’t believe some of the things that are being said though. Like watching a reality TV show. The real housewives of DC.

BTW. You don’t have to believe Cohen, he is trying to bring documents to the table to back up his claims. Those of you not interested in the TRUTH are pathetic

This time he isnt.

Mm, in the end it’s results. I could see this working if he was producing stuff, but all he is doing is rehashing crap that’s been in the news for years. It’s not helping anyone’s case. Just a huge waste of time. I may have to go back to watching supernatural or something.

Perhaps you missed the documents he produced as evidence in his opening statement.
/----/ If Cohen had anything that mattered he wouldn't be going to jail.

He was only one of about 100 attorneys that work with The Trump Organization. 99 of them still have their Law License, and 99 of them are not going to jail. Just Comrade Cohen is going to jail.
/----/ Just like Libtards focus on Trump's 6 bankruptcies and ignore the 600 successful ones.

its like a driving record to an insurance co...

when youve had 6 wrecks you dont have a clean driving record ...

GOMER !

They had to vilolate the rules of the Committee to even hold this.

"Committee rules require witnesses to provide their testimony to Congress 24 hours in advance of a hearing. We know that rule was intentionally violated, as an adviser of Mr. Cohen's felt the need to go on CNN last night and explicitly state his suggestion that Mr. Cohen 'hold his statement' as long as possible 'so the other side can't chew it up,'" Meadows said. "Lo and behold, we didn't get Mr. Cohen's statement till 11:00 p.m. last night and didn't receive any of the 'evidence' until this morning."

Republicans try to derail Michael Cohen hearing over late release of testimony, evidence

Oh look. There is a nit you forgot to pick.

This time he isnt.

Like I said , they aren’t now or damning or we would have already known about them and we would be seeing breaking news banners reading “WE GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!”. Then you have a republican dude recommend the chair do a criminal referral. Meh, I’ll keep watching.

Forum List

Back