"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

He will say what ever he needs to say to avoid the consequences of his actions. He is after all an attorney, and like seasoned beltway politicians when their lips are moving their lying.

he has already faced the consequences of his actions. he is going to jail. Nothing he says today has any impact on that whatsoever.
Nothing he says today has any impact on that whatsoever.

no?

If he's caught lying again, will that affect his sentence?

He has already been sentenced. If he lies here he would face new charges.

But you bring up a good point, he has a lot of motivation not to lie so he does not spend even more time in jail
That is not true at all. If he tells lies associated with any of the charges he has already been charged for, he cannot incur Double Jeopardy.

Wouldn't be double jeopardy. It would be an entirely new incident of lying to congress.

He will say what ever he needs to say to avoid the consequences of his actions. He is after all an attorney, and like seasoned beltway politicians when their lips are moving their lying.

he has already faced the consequences of his actions. he is going to jail. Nothing he says today has any impact on that whatsoever.

no?

But you bring up a good point, he has a lot of motivation not to lie so he does not spend even more time in jail
That is not true at all. If he tells lies associated with any of the charges he has already been charged for, he cannot incur Double Jeopardy.

Wouldn't be double jeopardy. It would be an entirely new incident of lying to congress.

You ever get the feeling that debating Trumpettes is like playing Tennis without a net?

To be fair, cohen was lying for trump.
This time he isnt.
thing is, that was his job. he was paid to provide legal outs. that's why every lawyer is a fking loser. they all lie. And guess who they lie for, their clients. It's why we have laws like client privilege that democrats removed from trump. fk that. every lawyer on the books would have to turn in their clients. And I know the left just love that idea. fk them.

Privilege doesn’t exist when it comes to breaking the law. Trump directed Cohen to do that so there is no ACP argument to be made.

no?

You ever get the feeling that debating Trumpettes is like playing Tennis without a net?

And they constantly want to change the rules. They pretend to be outraged over actions they have been guilty of for a long time.

no?

and linesmen are calling your shots out of bounds ..

amazing .............................

If cohen is such a slimy pos, why did peaches hire him?
I thought he only picked the best people?

He was only one of about 100 attorneys that work with The Trump Organization. 99 of them still have their Law License, and 99 of them are not going to jail. Just Comrade Cohen is going to jail.
/----/ Just like Libtards focus on Trump's 6 bankruptcies and ignore the 600 successful ones.

its like a driving record to an insurance co...

when youve had 6 wrecks you dont have a clean driving record ...

GOMER !
His success rate is like 98 percent, dumbfuck. You probably cant even spell 98.

it is a misleading statistic, to say the least.

Trump does not make business decisions for those 600 companies. Trump Inc is a holding company.

What Trump does have is a 100% failure rate for every company he started on his own.

no?

Tell us again that Hillary won, please

If cohen is such a slimy pos, why did peaches hire him?
I thought he only picked the best people?

He was only one of about 100 attorneys that work with The Trump Organization. 99 of them still have their Law License, and 99 of them are not going to jail. Just Comrade Cohen is going to jail.
/----/ Just like Libtards focus on Trump's 6 bankruptcies and ignore the 600 successful ones.

GOMER !

Trump does not make business decisions for those 600 companies. Trump Inc is a holding company.

What Trump does have is a 100% failure rate for every company he started on his own.
Would you be a failure to be a billionaire

GOMER !

Nonsensical question. He is not a billionaire due to his failures, he is a billionaire due to the luck of his birth.

GOMER !

Nonsensical question. He is not a billionaire due to his failures, he is a billionaire due to the luck of his birth.
Too bad your dad didnt save his Burger King tips for you huh

GOMER !

Nope, he sure did not. That cheap bastard left me not a damn thing.

All that I have I earned on my own with my own hard work.

Successful 20 year career in the Marines, Masters Degree, PMP Cert, family salary in the top 10%.

This time he isnt.
U would know how
Hey, Frannie. Welcome aboard. Have a donut.
View attachment 248002
Are they gluten free?

They're safer than the apples she used to give out.

th
I do not take food from strangers anyway, unless they have a cute butt that is
I won't forget that.

Nope, he sure did not. That cheap bastard left me not a damn thing.

All that I have I earned on my own with my own hard work.

Successful 20 year career in the Marines, Masters Degree, PMP Cert, family salary in the top 10%.
Who would choose to be you instead of a billionaire?

Lol no one.

PS. You fuel up your 747 yet today

no?

She was the people’s choice.
Not the electors choice

Who would choose to be you instead of a billionaire?

Lol no one.

PS. You fuel up your 747 yet today

I would never ask anyone to choose to be me, there is only one of me and that is enough.

Unlike you I do not dream about being someone else, I am very happy with who I am.

you might try it once and see how it feels...quit looking longingly at others wishing you were them.

She was the people’s choice.
Not the electors choice
People on welfare, who killed all their kids 3 minutes before birth

Hey, Frannie. Welcome aboard. Have a donut.
View attachment 248002
Are they gluten free?

They're safer than the apples she used to give out.

th
I do not take food from strangers anyway, unless they have a cute butt that is
I won't forget that.
I haven't seen your butt yet

I am pretty sure this is her...

upload_2019-2-27_12-47-51.png

Forum List

Back