"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

68788ac8c86f4fd5b14786bfb986376c_6e0eaa9aa6834fa293dd45c195e29484_1_post.jpeg

Washington Examiner via msn ^

Roger Stone said that President Trump was not aware of any contact he had with WikiLeaks regarding the release of Democratic National Committee emails. “Mr. Cohen's testimony is entirely untrue,” Stone told the Washington Examiner Wednesday

According to documents associated with a plea agreement reached with the office of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, it was on Aug. 28, 2017, that Michael Cohen sent a letter to the House and Senate Intelligence committees about his interactions with his former legal client President Trump. Among the claims in that letter, Cohen asserted that conversations about a prospective real estate development in Moscow ended in January 2016, before the Republican primaries began. “By the end of January 2016, I determined that the proposal was not feasible for a variety of business reasons,” his statement read, “and should not be pursued further.” This was a lie. As Cohen later admitted, conversations continued until June of that year. Presented with this conflict by Mueller, Cohen agreed to plead guilty...(snip)

...In his prepared remarks, Cohen said that Trump never told him specifically to lie about the proposed Moscow deal but that Trump “in his way” indicated that he wanted Cohen to be dishonest about it. But in the statement, he also offered a more tantalizing explanation: “Mr. Trump’s personal lawyers reviewed and edited my statement to Congress about the timing of the Moscow Tower negotiations ...

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Washington Examiner via msn ^

Roger Stone said that President Trump was not aware of any contact he had with WikiLeaks regarding the release of Democratic National Committee emails. “Mr. Cohen's testimony is entirely untrue,” Stone told the Washington Examiner Wednesday
Wait..."Roger Stone said"?

He ADMITS to being a professional liar
But YOU BELIEVE COHEN...A CONVICTED LIAR

They really need to keep you on a leash!...LOLOLOL

In case you forgot what happened in 2016, please watch this video, we won't need candles or cults in 2020

Lots of "poorly educated" and naive people voted for Trump in 2016.......NOW, after 2 2fucking years of screw-ups some......except for those who have joined the Trump Cult, like you.......realized what a MISTAKE they made........Check out how "well" your orange clown is doing in MI, PA, WI, etc....

U.S. consumer confidence jumps as current views hit 18-year high

Yeah, big mistake.

U.S. consumer confidence jumps as current views hit 18-year high

Mark

Trump cult members will bestow upon their cult leader all of the good economic news.......Yet, such morons fail to see how our economy was improving since 2011-2012.........Besides, if your ONLY gauge of "happiness" is "consumer confidence" you're a fucking idiot.

Perception is everything. Besides, according to economists, we were entering a recession at the end of 2016.

Mark

Show us the recession, dope.

The next recession is already here—and there isn't much the Fed can do

While investors have been focused on the perennial failed hope for a second half economic recovery, they have been missing the most salient point: the U.S. most likely entered into a recession at the end of last quarter.

That's right, when adjusting nominal GDP growth for core consumer price inflation for the average of the past two quarters, the recession is already here. But before we look deeper into this, let's first look at the following five charts that illustrate the economy has been steadily deteriorating for the past few years and that the pace of decline has recently picked up steam.

There is no better indicator of global growth than copper. Affectionately referred to as "Dr. Copper," this base metal has traditionally been a great barometer of economic health. Unfortunately, as you can see from the chart below, copper has been in a bear market for the past five years and shows no sign of a recovery from its 55-percent plunge.

Mark

For 25 years they have been investigating Hillary and have jack shit to show for it.

It's a fact.

Congress is inept.

That's why we, the people unelected her ourselves (lock her up)

And, if Trump doesn't make good on his promise to drain the swamp. . . Many others will be unelected too.

Directly involved? No. Cohen simply lied/misinformed as to how long he worked on the possible joint venture building project in Russia. Read the plea deal. And, by the way, he needn’t have lied, as doing business in Russia is not against the law.
AMERICAN COMPANIES OPERATING IN RUSSIA | Association of Accredited Public Policy Advocates to the European Union
In total there are almost 3,000 American companies in Russia, and the U.S. is also the leader in terms of foreign companies in Special Economic Zones, with 11 projects.

American Companies Thriving In Russia: Is There Something To Be Ashamed About?
Aug 03, 2016 · American Companies Thriving In Russia: Is There Something To Be Ashamed About? Kenneth Rapoza ... Boeing and the Ural Federal University for joint research and developmentprojects.

I'm talking about the payment and campaign finance violation, dope.
that was a rule 35 add. go look up rule 35. he pleaded guilty for a lighter sentence on campaign finance claim, that wasn't illegal. Rule 35.

Rule 35. Correcting or Reducing a Sentence

"(b) Reducing a Sentence for Substantial Assistance.

(1) In General. Upon the government's motion made within one year of sentencing, the court may reduce a sentence if the defendant, after sentencing, provided substantial assistance in investigating or prosecuting another person.

(2) Later Motion. Upon the government's motion made more than one year after sentencing, the court may reduce a sentence if the defendant's substantial assistance involved:

(A) information not known to the defendant until one year or more after sentencing;

(B) information provided by the defendant to the government within one year of sentencing, but which did not become useful to the government until more than one year after sentencing; or

(C) information the usefulness of which could not reasonably have been anticipated by the defendant until more than one year after sentencing and which was promptly provided to the government after its usefulness was reasonably apparent to the defendant."

Huh?

WTF are you trying to say?
don't you read your own posts? campaign finance. He only plead to campaign finance as a rule 35 reduction in his sentencing. dude, I added the rule. read it. Campaign finance wasn't illegal and it wasn't against the law if it was done. He plead guilty to that as a way to reduce his sentence. fk I hate your kind of stupid.

WTF?

A person cannot be charged with something that is not a crime, dope. Let alone plead guilty.

You need to post a court document that shows, "He only plead to campaign finance as a rule 35 reduction in his sentencing."
sure they can, it's called rule 35. I posted why they did it. Ask any attorney if campaign finance was violated. I'm not your bitch, you're mine.

The guy could have been viewed as political victim of the left’s gestapo crime spree. If he didn’t badmouth the President there may been a chance of a pardon. It seemed like he had a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Keep in mind, I’m not saying that makes him credible, just really stupid.
The guy could have been viewed as political victim of the left’s gestapo crime spree. If he didn’t badmouth the President there may been a chance of a pardon. It seemed like he had a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Keep in mind, I’m not saying that makes him credible, just really stupid.
Did you ever answer my question? I'll ask it again

Before he turned on trump trump went on and on about how great this guy was.

So when was trump lying about Cohen? Before or after?

Could be that Trump thought Cohen was a good guy and then they had a falling out. There’s no evidence of a lie. I don’t know how you can jump to that conclusion

Could be that Trump thought Cohen was a good guy and then they had a falling out. There’s no evidence of a lie. I don’t know how you can jump to that conclusion
Don't you? I'll help.

Written documents have since proven otherwise.

Again a documented lie.
When you say you have no evidence of a lie, do you mean you don't know, or don't care to know?

This is the exact reason why the powerful and connected are rarely held accountable for their actions. People don’t care as long as they agree with their politics. Fucking fools.
This is why whomever is the Democratic President in 2021 appoints Eliot Spitzer as Attorney General.
Trump is hoping it's Hillary

Messing with the People's Choice of their elected official could backfire on the DEM's
The people’s choice was Hillary Clinton, with 3 million more of the people’s votes.

Bill Clinton was also the people’s choice yet Republicans messed with that, so you’re talking out your ass.
Where is the hardbproof she was. They told her she was to ease her sadness for losing to Trump.

Messing with the People's Choice of their elected official could backfire on the DEM's
The people’s choice was Hillary Clinton, with 3 million more of the people’s votes.

Bill Clinton was also the people’s choice yet Republicans messed with that, so you’re talking out your ass.
Where is the hardbproof she was. They told her she was to ease her sadness for losing to Trump.
They call it counting ballots.

Did you actually see the documented proof

See copy of check allegedly signed by Trump - CNN Video
Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model
This is both the check of part of the payment. And a link to the tape discussing the payments.

See copy of check allegedly signed by Trump - CNN Video
Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model
This is both the check of part of the payment. And a link to the tape discussing the payments.
But no proof it was actually a reimbursement check

Forum List

Back