I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well take a look at it this way fellows, if he isn't elected president, at least he has something to fall back on.

Trump has been acting Trumpier than usual lately. He also is not in a position to do things that make people say, "well, that's just Trump being Trump." He cannot nominate judges who have read the Constitution to the federal courts, he cannot negotiate a Stay-in-Mexico policy that benefits both the U.S. and Mexico, and he cannot veto the worst excesses of the Democratic Congress.

So the TDS media treats his trading cards as a huge story.

Due to all that, plus the incescant media whining, some Trump supporters are starting to look at DeSantis. I think he would be a good nominee for 2024, but he is not likely to run in 2024 and damage his chances for 2028, which is guaranteed to be open for contenders if Trump is the nominee for 2024. Other than the part about being good nominees, the same is true for every other Republican presidential hopeful.

I believe that the brains of the DNC know that. They are already tailoring their strategy to Trump being the nominee. They may even finance some of Trump's opponents this time, like they financed his endorced candidates in 2022, giving them an 85% win rate.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.
Really. THIS pushed you over the edge? :auiqs.jpg: Nothing you say ever seems to utilize any common sense. Magaturds are so duplicitous.

Yeah but neither is DeSantis.

He's a good guy believe it or not just not very many people give him enough of a chance. We both like having discussions and debates like adults more than having petty childish arguments.
Trump has first hand experience, in the DC swamp, DeSantis doesn't and has enjoyed States rights over the Feds. DC is a whole different reality. Frankly, I am beginning to believe that the CIA and FBI are running our government. They're like a huge shadow government that grinds on no matter who or which party is in power. In fact, THEY are the ultimate power, POTUS, etc. is just window dressing at this point. Trump was a great threat to them so he had to be eliminated and, if they are successful, DeSantis better knuckle under or he too will be destroyed. IMO we have a huge, out of control, DOJ, CIA and FBI.

NOBODY tried to overturn shit….people simply protested.
This ^^^^^ spin is STILL an EPIC failure.

And it's hilarious you actually believe this ^^^^ and you still can't PROVE FRAUD.
In 2016 a number of Democrats questioned the election results.
I remember trump crying FRAUD and RIGGED election before the 2016 results.
Then he won, and started blaming Hillary.

Again, no offense or anything to any of my fellow conservatives but why does everybody seem to think that DeSantis won't be able to handle himself as president when he's crushing the competition as Florida's governor?

Why do some people want a president who is full of humility?
Some people believe humility is important.
I like my Commander in Chief to be tough as nails and proud of it and proud of his Country.
No fucking thanks. The country has more than enough fake wannabe assholes trying to run the country. They are weaklings and easily dispatched. Why do you want more?

Well take a look at it this way fellows, if he isn't elected president, at least he has something to fall back on.

This'll probably sound crazy, but there's a theory out there (based on some eerie and truly uncanny stuff) that Trump is going to be the last US president. I was thinking about starting a thread on it, and I still might. But my point is, IF this wacky theory is true, then he very well may be the next president. But of course if true that would also mean the end of our republic. 😯

(before anyone bashes me, i'm not saying i believe that theory... just reporting it) 😝

This'll probably sound crazy, but there's a theory out there (based on some eerie and truly uncanny stuff) that Trump is going to be the last US president. I was thinking about starting a thread on it, and I still might. But my point is, IF this wacky theory is true, then he very well may be the next president. But of course if true that would also mean the end of our republic. 😯

(before anyone bashes me, i'm not saying i believe that theory... just reporting it) 😝
Any link for this “theory?” Sounds pretty stupid.

ohhhhhh the Tarot cards told you that? :omg:

1. I'm just on the fence with Trump now taking the lesser of two evils over Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

2. Your ego is your own problem,..but that's not going to earn you a lot of respect and or friendships in life.
"On the fence" is a meaningless cliche. Ego is what makes the world go around.

Any link for this “theory?” Sounds pretty stupid.

Like I said, I might start a thread on it. It's not just one thing....it's actually a lot of different things, that some people have put together. But I did see a video on one of the things that it's based on... I don't know if I'll be able to find it again, but I'll look for it and post it here if I do.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

So all the stupid shit he says and does is fine with you but him simply exercising his right to capitalism pisses you off? You guys kill me.

Like I said, I might start a thread on it. It's not just one thing....it's actually a lot of different things, that some people have put together. But I did see a video on one of the things that it's based on... I don't know if I'll be able to find it again, but I'll look for it and post it here if I do.

Post it in paranormal! :04:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back