🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't get it. Why are Trump's voters whining about losing their healthcare?

It's odd that the Left is now all for Federal Compulsion for whatever their latest fetish is.

The reason people want Obamacare repealed is because they lost their healthcare and were forced to purchase more expensive care that covers less.

Not really rocket science here. You would know this if you bought your own healthcare rdean.
Now you're just flat out lying.

Bush’s Bankruptcy Legacy: Three Years and Nearly 1.5 Million Bankruptcy Filings Later – Center for American Progress

Censored 2009

Medical bills make up half of bankruptcies

Why do you guys lie all the time? Cause you are just dirty people? Is that it?

We know that anyone could keep their doctor as long as their policy meets minimum standard requirements. Under Bush, what health care companies sold weren't policies, they were scams.

You didn't post ANYTHING that had to do with what he said, you're not REALLY that stupid are you?
no. sadly he is.

Having spent 50 years in the health insurance industry, I can tell you this, and you can take it to the bank.

It is impossible to have guaranteed issue without mandatory enrollment, or subsidized insurance companies.

It really is as simple as that.

Not entirely true.

Yes it is. Without young healthy people enrolling, the plans go broke.

(sigh) They aren't enrolling now.

Which is why only universal coverage, on the same model as Medicare, is the only practical solution.

Having spent 50 years in the health insurance industry, I can tell you this, and you can take it to the bank.

It is impossible to have guaranteed issue without mandatory enrollment, or subsidized insurance companies.

Not entirely true.

(sigh) They aren't enrolling now.

Which is why only universal coverage, on the same model as Medicare, is the only practical solution.

Which is what I have been saying since I arrived on this website. The funding problem will still exist however.

Which is what I have been saying since I arrived on this website. The funding problem will still exist however.

Single payer eliminates most of your administration expenses. All of this pre-approval stuff is expensive. Canadian doctors don't have to hire staff to deal with insurance companies, nor do they require 3rd party billing companies to manage their paper work. My doctor's receptionist looks after all of that, because there is only one bill to send out each month, and pre-approvals are very, very rare.

American health insurance companies require far more paperwork on their claims, and spend a lot of time and money denying claims, and fighting with policy holders over what is and is not covered.

I have no paperwork to complete, no co-pays for hospital or doctor's visits, only for prescriptions ($2 for seniors). I have a plastic electronic swipe card which I am required to present at every visit, and that's the extend of it.

Administration eats up 30% of your health care expenditures. In Canada, that amount is 7%. Some European countries pay even less than that for admin.

Not entirely true.

By design...that is why the fine for not having it....and the fine for not ensuring employees is lower than the cost of actual insurance...that way companies would dump their employees off of their healthcare...and become the villain.....and people would have no where to go but obamacare....which couldn't sustain itself since the fine was cheaper than getting insurance...so then you would have uninsured people...with no health care....begging the government to create single payer......

But the apple kart was upset....Trump one...on the promise to repeal and replace obamacare....and he has the republicans in control of the house and the senate......

The thing I have not been able to track down is how much we (tax payers and Gov) are subsidizing the Supplements. When a low priced Plan F is $140 that money is coming from somewhere.

Forum List

Back