🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't get it. Why are Trump's voters whining about losing their healthcare?

The reason people want Obamacare repealed is because they lost their healthcare and were forced to purchase more expensive care that covers less.

Not really rocket science here. You would know this if you bought your own healthcare rdean.

Trump ran on getting rid of health care for his entire campaign.

Everyone knows Republicans won't replace it with something worthwhile. That's just not how they run. Republicans don't help the middle class or the poor, ever. We know that for a fact.

So quit the whining.

I was talking to a lady who voted for Trump and she was whining about losing her health care. I asked her if she voted for Trump and she said yes. So I asked her why is she complaining. She said she never thought he would do it. That she was sending a message with her vote.

Well, helloooooo! He got your message so quit complaining already. Just go bankrupt. Or die. That's what you voted for. Man up. Accept the consequences. Deal with it.

That is a lie...Trump ran on getting rid of obamacare and replacing it with better healthcare for everyone....healthcare that actually works and won't destroy healthcare...
Replace it with jack shit. Republicans don't do things like helping the middle class or the poor. Not for decades and not now and not in the future. You know better. You don't even believe it yourself so stop lying. Embrace it. Be proud of the GOP's willingness to screw over millions of Americans. Be true to your values.

Everyone knows Republicans won't replace it with something worthwhile. That's just not how they run. Republicans don't help the middle class or the poor, ever. We know that for a fact.

So quit the whining.

I was talking to a lady who voted for Trump and she was whining about losing her health care. I asked her if she voted for Trump and she said yes. So I asked her why is she complaining. She said she never thought he would do it. That she was sending a message with her vote.

Well, helloooooo! He got your message so quit complaining already. Just go bankrupt. Or die. That's what you voted for. Man up. Accept the consequences. Deal with it.

That is a lie...Trump ran on getting rid of obamacare and replacing it with better healthcare for everyone....healthcare that actually works and won't destroy healthcare...
Replace it with jack shit. Republicans don't do things like helping the middle class or the poor. Not for decades and not now and not in the future. You know better. You don't even believe it yourself so stop lying. Embrace it. Be proud of the GOP's willingness to screw over millions of Americans. Be true to your values.

:lame2:

The Republicans ......actually care about he middle class and poor....the democrats only want their votes..then return them to the democrat, inner city hell holes for another 2 years.

The reason people want Obamacare repealed is because they lost their healthcare and were forced to purchase more expensive care that covers less.

Not really rocket science here. You would know this if you bought your own healthcare rdean.
Now you're just flat out lying.

Bush’s Bankruptcy Legacy: Three Years and Nearly 1.5 Million Bankruptcy Filings Later – Center for American Progress

Censored 2009

Medical bills make up half of bankruptcies

Why do you guys lie all the time? Cause you are just dirty people? Is that it?

We know that anyone could keep their doctor as long as their policy meets minimum standard requirements. Under Bush, what health care companies sold weren't policies, they were scams.

Bush’s Bankruptcy Legacy: Three Years and Nearly 1.5 Million Bankruptcy Filings Later – Center for American Progress

Censored 2009

We know that anyone could keep their health care as long as it meets minimum standards. Under Bush, what health care companies sold weren't policies, they were scams.

The democrats destroyed the economy ....they just have democrats in the press to protect them from the blame...

You mean replacing right rdean ?
Republicans are useless when it comes to doing anything.
Except for ending slavery, segregation, Jim crow and so on.
You mean that's what they did, not ended.

Hey, I gotta question. It used to be the North was mostly Republican and the south mostly Democrat. How did the south become heavily Republican and the north Democrat? No one seems to be able to explain that.

So quit the whining.

LMFAO... So where did you find this "Trump " supporter in Wrigley ville?

Having spent 50 years in the health insurance industry, I can tell you this, and you can take it to the bank.

It is impossible to have guaranteed issue without mandatory enrollment, or subsidized insurance companies.

It really is as simple as that.

So quit the whining.

LMFAO... So where did you find this "Trump " supporter in Wrigley ville?
Mt. Prospect.

Censored 2009

We know that anyone could keep their health care as long as it meets minimum standards. Under Bush, what health care companies sold weren't policies, they were scams.

The democrats destroyed the economy ....they just have democrats in the press to protect them from the blame...
Explain that to Bush. He will feel so much better.

Censored 2009

The recession that hit at the Beginning of Bush's first term started during Clinton's last few months...after he ended the Reagan boom with his tax increases.........and then because he used janet reno to threaten the banks with the Community Reinvestment act.....they brought down the housing market.......again, during Bush's term. Bush tried to stop the problem...and barney frank and other democrats didn't care and blocked him.....

Censored 2009

The recession that hit at the Beginning of Bush's first term started during Clinton's last few months...after he ended the Reagan boom with his tax increases.........and then because he used janet reno to threaten the banks with the Community Reinvestment act.....they brought down the housing market.......again, during Bush's term. Bush tried to stop the problem...and barney frank and other democrats didn't care and blocked him.....

The Reagan Boom??? The Reagan Boom was created by massive amounts of defense spending by the Reagan Administration. CLINTON created far more jobs than Reagan, and Obama created more jobs than Reagan. Clinton has the best job creation record of any President in history.

Reagan doubled the deficit in his first two years in office, and doubled it again by the end of his term. What jobs were created, were created by the stimulus of government spending, not actual economic growth.

CARTER created more jobs than Reagan, as did LBJ. Reagan's economic record is most a myth created by Republicans.

Censored 2009

We know that anyone could keep their doctor as long as their policy meets minimum standard requirements. Under Bush, what health care companies sold weren't policies, they were scams.

You didn't post ANYTHING that had to do with what he said, you're not REALLY that stupid are you?

Having spent 50 years in the health insurance industry, I can tell you this, and you can take it to the bank.

It is impossible to have guaranteed issue without mandatory enrollment, or subsidized insurance companies.

Not entirely true.

So quit the whining.

Tell us about his superior plan.

Not entirely true.

Yes it is. Without young healthy people enrolling, the plans go broke.

Forum List

Back