I Don't Need Anyone Here Lecturing Me On How To Behave Right Now

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
It sure is quaint trying to take some non-existent moral high ground in this situation. If doing the whole schoolmarm lecture thing makes you feel better then have at it. Thatā€™s your experience, thatā€™s your truth right now, maybe thatā€™s how youā€™re dealing with the news that Trump has Covid.

But donā€™t come in here lecturing everyone else on how to feel or labeling them as jerks in reaction to a madman, a literal evil maniac getting his due justice. Do you think youā€™re scoring points with your god by coming off this way, this so, so pious way?

If you have a problem with It is what it is as a reaction to Trumpā€™s Covid then you havenā€™t been paying attention to the last 4 miserable years. Never forget what this vile man is. Never forget what he has done.

200,000 dead (and counting)

children separated from their families

radical supreme court nominees veering from alcoholic rapists to witch burners

innocent protestors gassed, shot and killed, run over by cars

mainstreaming white supremacy

a planet heā€™s purposefully loading up with carbon, methane, polluted waters, land and air

calling racial sensitivity training ā€œan attack on Americaā€

making conspiracy theories and lies an American Value

Rudy Guliani (need I say anything more?)

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

attacks on democracy, voting, and freedom of the press

Don Trump Jr (yeah, he built that)

inviting hostile foreign governments to attack our democracy

pulling us out of UN Human Rights Council, Nuclear Arms Treaty

attacking our allies, the EU, the UN, etc

his racist, misogynist attacks on everyone he disagrees with

ā€œthere are good people on both sidesā€

There are a thousand other things this POS has done that I canā€™t remember because in his purposeful chaotic environment itā€™s nearly impossible to keep track of it all. Thatā€™s the point with wannabe dictators. Thatā€™s the plan. To create so much chaos you just give in and give up.

And here we are just learning about Trump and now several other despicable republicans testing positive and you want me to be nice right now?

You want me to genuflect in response?

You want me to give 2 f*cks that he caught a virus heā€™s been telling us DOESNā€™T EVEN EXIST?

Get real.

Here's your fucking karma

It sure is quaint trying to take some non-existent moral high ground in this situation. If doing the whole schoolmarm lecture thing makes you feel better then have at it. Thatā€™s your experience, thatā€™s your truth right now, maybe thatā€™s how youā€™re dealing with the news that Trump has Covid.

But donā€™t come in here lecturing everyone else on how to feel or labeling them as jerks in reaction to a madman, a literal evil maniac getting his due justice. Do you think youā€™re scoring points with your god by coming off this way, this so, so pious way?

If you have a problem with It is what it is as a reaction to Trumpā€™s Covid then you havenā€™t been paying attention to the last 4 miserable years. Never forget what this vile man is. Never forget what he has done.

a planet heā€™s purposefully loading up with carbon, methane, polluted waters, land and air

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

There are a thousand other things this POS has done that I canā€™t remember because in his purposeful chaotic environment itā€™s nearly impossible to keep track of it all. Thatā€™s the point with wannabe dictators. Thatā€™s the plan. To create so much chaos you just give in and give up.

And here we are just learning about Trump and now several other despicable republicans testing positive and you want me to be nice right now?

You want me to give 2 f*cks that he caught a virus heā€™s been telling us DOESNā€™T EVEN EXIST?

Get real.

I love giving you vermin enough rope to hang yourself and the whole hypocritical left. Please continue

WOW.....You really have a BAD case of TDS. You should REALLY get that checked before your head explodes.
1601683869974.gif

And speaking of KARMA.....all your negative energy and Ill wishes are sure to be visited back on you thanks to just that....KARMA. Have a nice life....what's left of it at least before KARMA get you.

Last edited:

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

Get real.

In simple terms.....
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

Get real.

I don't want you to be anything. You have the freedom to express your stupid opinions which you put on full display.

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

Get real.

Here's your rant condensed:

" I AM A NARCISSITIC FUCKTARD WHO HATES ANYONE THAT DOESN"T THINK LIKE MEEEEEEEEEE"

To many participation trophies growing up.

You are to be commended for your brilliance and courage to be the one and only one to make a stand like you have here. I think you should be given an award. I was just awarded a platinum trophy case and I would like to have it transferred to your account - I am trying to make contact with the administration.

I would like your admired analysis of my work. I believe we need to reorganize the entire government to help avoid the problems in government that we endure. Can you please review my work and get back to me by Private messaging???
US4CC | USMB

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

Get real.

Karma BIG TIME!

No one should tell you how you should act or write while you express your nasty way of how you hate Trump...

Go ahead but also remember when it is your time and people piss all over you in your life which I am sure will happen just remember you deserve it!

Now remember I support your right to express your opinion but I also have the right to call you what you are and asshole is being kind and remember you are acting like Trump!

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

Get real.

I see your a fence sitter with voting for Trump in Nov.
I thought you were totally in the bag for the orange man.

You are to be commended for your brilliance and courage to be the one and only one to make a stand like you have here. I think you should be given an award. I was just awarded a platinum trophy case and I would like to have it transferred to your account - I am trying to make contact with the administration.

I would like your admired analysis of my work. I believe we need to reorganize the entire government to help avoid the problems in government that we endure. Can you please review my work and get back to me by Private messaging???
US4CC | USMB
I think we have a participation award on hold, for Skewed.

McEnany

McConnell

Lyndsey Graham

Get real.

You need to stop acting like such a little emo-queen Partisan douche bag, and you need to stop it right now. You need to take stock and stop being an immoral little piece of shit, and you need to stop immediately. Pay attention to what you are being told, and make some changes right fucking now before itā€™s too late to become something you cannot unbecome. It is disgraceful and shameful that you require instruction on how to be a decent human being.

200,000 dead (and counting) Thank you China!

children separated from their families Thank the families for giving them up!

radical supreme court nominees veering from alcoholic rapists to witch burners Proof is needed you asshole

innocent protestors gassed, shot and killed, run over by cars You mean the innocent one that are burning shops, shooting police and children and looting stores? innocent my ass

mainstreaming white supremacy Like Soros is mainstreaming BLM?

a planet heā€™s purposefully loading up with carbon, methane, polluted waters, land and air the methane is probably from you

calling racial sensitivity training ā€œan attack on Americaā€ Forget being sensitive, let's just grow up

making conspiracy theories and lies an American Value haven't a clue what you mean
You are BATSHIT CRAZY!!!!!

Forum List

Back