I don't not know how to feel about this. Obama moves troops to Russian border

US and NATO troops are already deployed to this region and country. We operating facilities. Any further deployments are reinforcements.
The last time this specific area was in the news was when Russian jets were launched to make simulated runs on a US Navy destroyer.
Russia has been building its forces in this area for some time. Any deployment of any additional US or NATO forces is a response to Russian increases in its own forces to the area.

I agree that Russia is a bad actor.

Should we be doing this NOW before a new president comes in?

That seems very irresponsible and politically motivated.

So we're on Don's schedule? Kinda like supreme court justices?

On one hand I agree with Trump's goal of normalizing relations with Russia and allying with Russia to fight terrorism. On the other hand, Obama is setting up Trump pretty for negotiations with Russia.

With NATO forces in the Baltics and Northern Norway, and NATO anti-ballistic missile systems in Poland, Trump can negotiate and end to Russia's nuclear missile buildup, a bilateral reduction in nuclear missiles, an end to Russian support for Ukrainian separatists, a demilitarized Eastern Europe & Western Russia and possibly Russia to pressure North Korea to end it's nuclear program.

The art of the deal starts with negotiating from a position of strength.

US and NATO troops are already deployed to this region and country. We operating facilities. Any further deployments are reinforcements.
The last time this specific area was in the news was when Russian jets were launched to make simulated runs on a US Navy destroyer.
Russia has been building its forces in this area for some time. Any deployment of any additional US or NATO forces is a response to Russian increases in its own forces to the area.

Why do you agree that Russia is a "bad actor?"

What proof do you have that they are a threat to US national security?

I don't think they are.

They are a bad actor as far as aggression to their neighbors.

I just don't know if we want to go to war over it.

On one hand I agree with Trump's goal of normalizing relations with Russia and allying with Russia to fight terrorism. On the other hand, Obama is setting up Trump pretty for negotiations with Russia.

With NATO forces in the Baltics and Northern Norway, and NATO anti-ballistic missile systems in Poland, Trump can negotiate and end to Russia's nuclear missile buildup, a bilateral reduction in nuclear missiles, an end to Russian support for Ukrainian separatists, a demilitarized Eastern Europe & Western Russia and possibly Russia to pressure North Korea to end it's nuclear program.

Good point.

obama wants to start a very serious war because his feelings are hurt.

With the world "capitalist" economic system under duress and social unrest on the rise? Yeah, your world "leaders", bankers, and arms dealers are looking forward to war. It's a great business, everyone who matters makes money, and the masses are a bit preoccupied.

Then why NOW, if this is about bankers wanting it?

They wait until a butthurt, lame duck president pulls this?

That just doesn't fit.

It never fits for the little people.

And you have some special knowledge we don't?

Please elaborate!

:blahblah:

It's a good idea to scan the board to see if the subject is being addressed in another thread....in this case it is.

Yeah my bad on that one.

I'm just so stunned by the move by Obama, I really didn't think that one. Hopefully a mod will move this to the proper thread.

My apologies everyone!

No worries....they'll probably merge it with the other one. I was confused by the news too....Barry is trying to stand up to Putin laughing at him is how I see it. The russians have no intention of storming their former (and broke) satellites. Crimea was simply a port the Ivans had always had and the rebellion in Ukraine threatened that. If Putin had wanted the entire country, he'd have taken it in 2 weeks.

This has to be put in some kind of perception that includes the fact that there are established US and NATO operations facilities and operations going on in this area and have been for a long time. This is not some kind of new development. If anything, it is just a question of putting more troops in place to support the ones already there.

With the world "capitalist" economic system under duress and social unrest on the rise? Yeah, your world "leaders", bankers, and arms dealers are looking forward to war. It's a great business, everyone who matters makes money, and the masses are a bit preoccupied.

That just doesn't fit.

Please elaborate!

Pointless with someone like you, you have a belief system to support.

This just seems to be destabilizing the situation.

But as I said, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

We will all have to wait and see how it comes out.

I still think it's more politically motivated.

Anxious, right where the power structure wants you.

That just doesn't fit.

Please elaborate!

Pointless with someone like you, you have a belief system to support.

And you don't????????????

:lmao:

Yeah, it's a big conspiracy, we get it.

:eek-52:

Congress should put Obama under House Arrest and give him a bowl of Hawaiian Pakololo so he can choom out the next 3 weeks without fucking up anything else

Putin is too smart to allow himself to be drawn into obama's petulant war without a strike that he could not ignore. I hope that the military will refuse to follow any of obama's lashing out orders.

Yeah, it's a big conspiracy, we get it.

:eek-52:

It's merely now your power structure works and who matters to the system, and you sir, are irrelevant. Your billionaire cabinet and Goldman Sachs will handle this.

Why do you agree that Russia is a "bad actor?"

What proof do you have that they are a threat to US national security?

I don't think they are.

They are a bad actor as far as aggression to their neighbors.

I just don't know if we want to go to war over it.

What aggression?

The aggression reported to you, and spun by the same folks that reported that Hillary Clinton did no wrong and had a greater than 95% chance of winning the POTUS? That aggression?

Do you arbitrarily decide when to trust CFR media, and when not to trust them?

When, and why?

You know they lie and get things wrong, but still believe some lies? Look into the domestic approval ratings the Russian government, and then look into the domestic approval ratings of western democracies. You do know that Russians can now leave their nation, it's not like the old days of the cold war.

C1CoVhJWgAEm9du.jpg:large

Reds? Really? We're going to do this?

The MSM is actually trying to go there?

Good point.

That might be what the money masters are worried about.

BRICS has spent the last decade building up an entirely alternative economic system. When the IMF and world bank go under, their system might come out on top.

If a war can be engineered before that to take the whole global system down together, they can merge the competing interests before anyone can come out on top.

I'm not sure they want the rule of law of one system or the other bureaucracy to be dominant. The western system has been shown to be much more corrupt, propped up by violence.

It'll be the same masters pulling Trump's strings as well.

Maybe, but Trump did not take their money, and that is why they do not trust him and hate him so much.

Trump is a loose cannon, Obama is a docile puppet.

The self-appointed "world government" seems to be very nervous, they make more and more mistakes, and their MSM-brain-washing does not work any more.

Putin is a bright guy, a good chess player.

Trump seems to be more intelligent than he looks, he sometimes pretends to be stupid, but he is not.

Obama-Puppet and his puppet masters are really stupid and very arrogant. They cannot get over the election of Trump, they need professional help!

Forum List

Back