I don't not know how to feel about this. Obama moves troops to Russian border

It's bad enough Obama has created a new Cold War with Russia, he now seems determined to cause a hot war.
Obamaz gonna declare a state of mergency, and call off the election.

Oh, wait. That didn't happen.

What new bullshit can we come up with to make the pants shitters shit their pants?

I know! Let's make them think Obamaz gonna start a war with the Ruskies!

I fear there is more politics than necessity in this move.

What do other people think? I just really don't know how I feel about this one. Just fear it was politically motivated.

Correct. It is the democratic strategists trying to smear the GOP by goading them to war. The idea is to paint Trump out as "more of a pussy than mom-jeans Obama". It's a set up to force Trump to become aggressive with the Russians or be seen as a wimp. In the end, the DNC is betting they'll get more middle votes in 2018 from this stunt than if they just dropped the LGBT cult parasite. They're betting wrong. Again.

It's yet another of their "hail Mary!" passes. The sick thing is that Obama knows Russia & China themselves or via proxies are drooling at the prospect of the US looking aggressive in Europe and "starting shit again". So this is an act of treachery on Obama's behalf. I knew he was capable of this type of thing. I just wondered how far he'd take it. But then again, he's the guy who had an education czar attempting to teach new "peg boys" how to do anal fisting in schools. Once you're capable of that, really what limits do you have?

But then again they're in quite the pickle. Word has it that the LGBT cult is quite aggressive and doesn't give up its hosts willingly without a vicious fight. Better to kill some innocent Europeans than stop wanting to make ass sex the new Western cultural icon.

You know how I like to back up and get the broad picture, then boil it down to its essence.
Act of treachery,no. Act of responding to NATO nations fear of Russian expansion and wanting help, yes..No matter how many butts have or will be poked..

It's amazing how the pseudocons sound so much like the pants shitting liberals of Reagan's era.

"Don't be putting those MX missiles in Yurp, Ronnie! Yer gonna get us all nukt!"

It's bad enough Obama has created a new Cold War with Russia, he now seems determined to cause a hot war.

What new bullshit can we come up with to make the pants shitters shit their pants?

I didn't for one minute say any of that.

I do, however, think it may be politically motivated to cause trouble for the next president.

If this was a big concern on Obama's radar, why wait until now, to do it.

How can so many of you say you don't know how you feel about it? This is absurd.
Even IF Russia hacked the DNC it's not something to lose human lives over.
Yes but if the DNC can make the republicans look bad so they don't have to scrape off the LGBT barnacles that lost them so much power, a few lives here or there don't matter, right? Just as long as ass-sex & child sex tampering still thrives as a parasite stuck fast to the side of the DNC.

I said I know how I feel about it. It's "mom-jeans" Obama daring Trump to "be even more of a pussy than Obama" by engaging in something that will bleed votes over to the DNC by 2018 without them having to do the dirty work of actually bifurcating the party from it's tiny but deadly parasites.

How can so many of you say you don't know how you feel about it? This is absurd.
Even IF Russia hacked the DNC it's not something to lose human lives over.

Exactly! I agree with you.

A) I don't buy the Russians hacked the election.

B). They could have hacked Hillary's email server but given how easy she made it for them, that's nothing to brag about.

C) Why does Obama incite a new Cold War and now a possible hot war JUST before a new president (especially one, Obama feels a lot of rancor for).

I just find the whole timing of this, extremely suspect.

It's amazing how the pseudocons sound so much like the pants shitting liberals of Reagan's era.

"Don't be putting those MX missiles in Yurp, Ronnie! Yer gonna get us all nukt!"

Reagan didn't get a Nobel Peace Price before he ever took office with the idea he was going to bring peace.

Given Obama re-deploying troops to Iraq, causing more problems in Israel now, re-igniting the Cold War, and now moving troops to a possible hot war, I think Obama needs to give that prize back.

Reagan never got that prize but he ENDED the Cold War without firing a shot.

Looks like the peace prize is politically motivated as well.

I didn't for one minute say any of that.

I do, however, think it may be politically motivated to cause trouble for the next president.

If this was a big concern on Obama's radar, why wait until now, to do it.
Gheesh, if you would ever research why it was done, you'd know that the decision was make many months before Trump was elected as a candidate...

US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

PRESIDENT Obama has deployed US special forces troops along Lithuania’s border with “aggressive” Russia.

Tensions between Washington and the Kremlin have reached Cold War levels amid reports Vladimir Putin is deploying nuke-ready missiles in the Russian province of Kaliningrad – which borders Poland, Belarus and Lithuania.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/\

I just do not know how to feel. I mean I really don't.

Can Obama be that petulant about Trump winning the election he would cause a war with Russia just to hamper the incoming president?

I mean the move may have been necessary by Obama. I'm no fan of Russia or Putin (just don't buy they hacked the election).

But shouldn't this move have been left to the incoming president and not taken by a lame duck president from the losing side?

What do other people think? I just really don't know how I feel about this one. Just fear it was politically motivated.

obummer isn't doing anything. he's a talk the talk not the walk to walk guy. He'll have footprints on his head if the russians move.

Reagan didn't get a Nobel Peace Price before he ever took office with the idea he was going to bring peace.

Given Obama re-deploying troops to Iraq, causing more problems in Israel now, re-igniting the Cold War, and now moving troops to a possible hot war, I think Obama needs to give that prize back.

Reagan did not end the cold war, nor did he destroy the USSR...The USSR did not cease to function until 1991, after the Russian's had decided to end it...

Correct. It is the democratic strategists trying to smear the GOP by goading them to war. The idea is to paint Trump out as "more of a pussy than mom-jeans Obama". It's a set up to force Trump to become aggressive with the Russians or be seen as a wimp. In the end, the DNC is betting they'll get more middle votes in 2018 from this stunt than if they just dropped the LGBT cult parasite. They're betting wrong. Again.

It's yet another of their "hail Mary!" passes. The sick thing is that Obama knows Russia & China themselves or via proxies are drooling at the prospect of the US looking aggressive in Europe and "starting shit again". So this is an act of treachery on Obama's behalf. I knew he was capable of this type of thing. I just wondered how far he'd take it. But then again, he's the guy who had an education czar attempting to teach new "peg boys" how to do anal fisting in schools. Once you're capable of that, really what limits do you have?

But then again they're in quite the pickle. Word has it that the LGBT cult is quite aggressive and doesn't give up its hosts willingly without a vicious fight. Better to kill some innocent Europeans than stop wanting to make ass sex the new Western cultural icon.

You know how I like to back up and get the broad picture, then boil it down to its essence.
Act of treachery,no. Act of responding to NATO nations fear of Russian expansion and wanting help, yes..No matter how many butts have or will be poked..
cept, obummer won't do anything. why change after eight years of letting others push him around.

US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

PRESIDENT Obama has deployed US special forces troops along Lithuania’s border with “aggressive” Russia.

Tensions between Washington and the Kremlin have reached Cold War levels amid reports Vladimir Putin is deploying nuke-ready missiles in the Russian province of Kaliningrad – which borders Poland, Belarus and Lithuania.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/\

Can Obama be that petulant about Trump winning the election he would cause a war with Russia just to hamper the incoming president?

I mean the move may have been necessary by Obama. I'm no fan of Russia or Putin (just don't buy they hacked the election).

But shouldn't this move have been left to the incoming president and not taken by a lame duck president from the losing side?

obummer isn't doing anything. he's a talk the talk not the walk to walk guy. He'll have footprints on his head if the russians move.

Obama won't have anything happen to him.

He'll be out of office and this will be in Trump's lap to deal with.

Which is why I think the Petulant Child in Chief is pulling this.

It's an attempt to keep Trump so busy with a hot war, he won't have time to dismantle Obama's domestic policies.

Those bastard Democrats leave no trick not pulled. They don't care if Americans die in this. As long as their agenda goes merrily on.

It's all about the power.

I have no idea why you brought up the Nobel. I agree that was a blatantly obvious political cookie given to Obama just for being a really cool looking guy in shades with a Blackberry.

However, all this pants shitting over a handful of troops in the Baltic states from the usual tards is amusing, and so reminiscent of the pants shitting liberals panicked over everything Reagan ever did.

Reagan's moves brought about the downfall of the USSR, and anything that upsets the fucking KGB mass murdering thug today is also a GOOD thing.

cept, obummer won't do anything. why change after eight years of letting others push him around.
Yet you people are here bitching and whining that because of what he has done will start a war.. Do you dip shits ever consider that Russia had a part to play in why it happened at all?

We have had troops in the Baltics for years- this is a few dozen more.

VILNIUS, Lithuania — Dozens of United States Special Operations forces are now in the Baltics to bolster the training and resolve of troops who are confronting a looming threat from Russia, and to enhance the Americans’ ability to detect Moscow’s shadowy efforts to destabilize the former Soviet republics.

“They’re scared to death of Russia,” Gen. Raymond T. Thomas, the head of the Pentagon’s Special Operations Command, who visited here recently, said of the tiny militaries of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. “They are very open about that. They’re desperate for our leadership.”

As a result, General Thomas said, American commandos now have a “persistent” presence here with Baltic special operations troops, after forging close ties with them over the past decade while fighting together in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Americans bring sophisticated surveillance technology and broad sources of intelligence. The Baltic partners have a deep understanding of conventional Russian military might as well as Moscow’s increasing use of cyberwarfare, information subterfuge and other means less than all-out war to weaken the Western-backed governments.

Obama won't have anything happen to him.

He'll be out of office and this will be in Trump's lap to deal with.

Which is why I think the Petulant Child in Chief is pulling this.

It's an attempt to keep Trump so busy with a hot war, he won't have time to dismantle Obama's domestic policies.

Those bastard Democrats leave no trick not pulled. They don't care if Americans die in this. As long as their agenda goes merrily on.

It's all about the power.
eight years the dude did nothing. I doubt he'll do anything accept talk.

Yet you people are here bitching and whining that because of what he has done will start a war.. Do you dip shits ever consider that Russia had a part to play in why it happened at all?
I didn't say anything of the sort. I know after eight years of the US looking like a punching bag by russia, obummer ain't doing jack shit.

Forum List

Back