I don't not know how to feel about this. Obama moves troops to Russian border

The establishment Democrats are idiots. I tried to find out why they have a hard on for conflict with Russia but I couldn't find anything that makes sense.
They cry about W attacking Iraq and Afghanistan after we were actually attacked and cheer obuthole for acting on a lie.

Trump said he was going to take a look at cutting the Baltic states loose from NATO for not paying their tab. Proving yet again he is Putin's sock puppet.

And how many times after Trump made his announcement did I say, "Goodbye Latvia! Goodbye Estonia! Goodbye Lithuania!"?

Yeah.

Fortunately, we currently have a President who is not going to let that happen. But who the fuck knows when Vladimir Trump takes the crown.

US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

PRESIDENT Obama has deployed US special forces troops along Lithuania’s border with “aggressive” Russia.

Tensions between Washington and the Kremlin have reached Cold War levels amid reports Vladimir Putin is deploying nuke-ready missiles in the Russian province of Kaliningrad – which borders Poland, Belarus and Lithuania.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/\

I just do not know how to feel. I mean I really don't.

It's bad enough Obama has created a new Cold War with Russia, he now seems determined to cause a hot war.

Can Obama be that petulant about Trump winning the election he would cause a war with Russia just to hamper the incoming president?

I mean the move may have been necessary by Obama. I'm no fan of Russia or Putin (just don't buy they hacked the election).

But shouldn't this move have been left to the incoming president and not taken by a lame duck president from the losing side?

I fear there is more politics than necessity in this move.

What do other people think? I just really don't know how I feel about this one. Just fear it was politically motivated.
obummer isn't doing anything. he's a talk the talk not the walk to walk guy. He'll have footprints on his head if the russians move.

Obama won't have anything happen to him.

He'll be out of office and this will be in Trump's lap to deal with.

Which is why I think the Petulant Child in Chief is pulling this.

It's an attempt to keep Trump so busy with a hot war, he won't have time to dismantle Obama's domestic policies.

Those bastard Democrats leave no trick not pulled. They don't care if Americans die in this. As long as their agenda goes merrily on.

It's all about the power.
eight years the dude did nothing. I doubt he'll do anything accept talk.
He will draw a red line then run like a pussy as always.

I know after eight years of the US looking like a punching bag by russia, obummer ain't doing jack shit.
You do realize how hilarious you sound saying this in a pants shitting topic about Obama sending special forces to the Baltics, right?

The Conservatives new hero:

_39346688_munich_238.jpg

1938: 'Peace for our time' - Chamberlain
The British Prime Minister has been hailed as bringing "peace to Europe" after signing a non-aggression pact with Germany

It's amazing how the pseudocons sound so much like the pants shitting liberals of Reagan's era.

"Don't be putting those MX missiles in Yurp, Ronnie! Yer gonna get us all nukt!"

Reagan didn't get a Nobel Peace Price before he ever took office with the idea he was going to bring peace.

Given Obama re-deploying troops to Iraq, causing more problems in Israel now, re-igniting the Cold War, and now moving troops to a possible hot war, I think Obama needs to give that prize back.

Reagan never got that prize but he ENDED the Cold War without firing a shot.

Looks like the peace prize is politically motivated as well.
I have no idea why you brought up the Nobel. I agree that was a blatantly obvious political cookie given to Obama just for being a really cool looking guy in shades with a Blackberry.

However, all this pants shitting over a handful of troops in the Baltic states from the usual tards is amusing, and so reminiscent of the pants shitting liberals panicked over everything Reagan ever did.

Reagan's moves brought about the downfall of the USSR, and anything that upsets the fucking KGB mass murdering thug today is also a GOOD thing.

I'm not panicking at all about this. I said, I don't know how to feel about this.

My feeling is, along with Obama ejecting diplomats this is a politically motivated move to upset the balance and leave this for Trump to deal with.

It just seems more than suspect that Obama does ZERO about the Russians, except that embarrassing "reset" button episode and then he does this!

Come ON!!!!! If Bush had pulled something like this just before Obama took office you know you libs would have said the same thing.

And WHY wouldn't I bring up the Nobel Peace Prize?

Given all Obama's drones and now this bit, it's the sickest joke of all.

It's amazing how the pseudocons sound so much like the pants shitting liberals of Reagan's era.

"Don't be putting those MX missiles in Yurp, Ronnie! Yer gonna get us all nukt!"

Reagan didn't get a Nobel Peace Price before he ever took office with the idea he was going to bring peace.

Given Obama re-deploying troops to Iraq, causing more problems in Israel now, re-igniting the Cold War, and now moving troops to a possible hot war, I think Obama needs to give that prize back.

I have no idea why you brought up the Nobel. I agree that was a blatantly obvious political cookie given to Obama just for being a really cool looking guy in shades with a Blackberry.

However, all this pants shitting over a handful of troops in the Baltic states from the usual tards is amusing, and so reminiscent of the pants shitting liberals panicked over everything Reagan ever did.

Reagan's moves brought about the downfall of the USSR, and anything that upsets the fucking KGB mass murdering thug today is also a GOOD thing.

I'm not panicking at all about this. I said, I don't know how to feel about this.

My feeling is, along with Obama ejecting diplomats this is a politically motivated move to upset the balance and leave this for Trump to deal with.

It just seems more than suspect that Obama does ZERO about the Russians, except that embarrassing "reset" button episode and then he does this!

Come ON!!!!! If Bush had pulled something like this just before Obama took office you know you libs would have said the same thing.

And WHY wouldn't I bring up the Nobel Peace Prize?

Given all Obama's drones and now this bit, it's the sickest joke of all.
You're an idiot for bleeving Obama has done "ZERO about the Russians".

You have clearly been only reading those propaganda sites which keep you in the dark like a mushroom.

If there is one thing propaganda sites are very good at, it's the lie of omission.

You mean Gorbachev had absolutely nothing to do with the dismantling of the USSR? Or Yeltsin? All economic indicators showed that the USSR economy was not that bad..
Certainly, there were plenty of structural reasons — economic, political, social — why the Soviet Union should have collapsed as it did, yet they fail to explain fully how it happened when it happened. How, that is, between 1985 and 1989, in the absence of sharply worsening economic, political, demographic, and other structural conditions, did the state and its economic system suddenly begin to be seen as shameful, illegitimate, and intolerable by enough men and women to become doomed?

LIKE VIRTUALLY ALL modern revolutions, the latest Russian one was started by a hesitant liberalization “from above” — and its rationale extended well beyond the necessity to correct the economy or make the international environment more benign. The core of Gorbachev’s enterprise was undeniably idealistic: He wanted to build a more moral Soviet Union.
Everything You Think You Know About the Collapse of the Soviet Union Is Wrong

What do other people think? I just really don't know how I feel about this one. Just fear it was politically motivated.

Correct. It is the democratic strategists trying to smear the GOP by goading them to war. The idea is to paint Trump out as "more of a pussy than mom-jeans Obama". It's a set up to force Trump to become aggressive with the Russians or be seen as a wimp. In the end, the DNC is betting they'll get more middle votes in 2018 from this stunt than if they just dropped the LGBT cult parasite. They're betting wrong. Again.

It's yet another of their "hail Mary!" passes. The sick thing is that Obama knows Russia & China themselves or via proxies are drooling at the prospect of the US looking aggressive in Europe and "starting shit again". So this is an act of treachery on Obama's behalf. I knew he was capable of this type of thing. I just wondered how far he'd take it. But then again, he's the guy who had an education czar attempting to teach new "peg boys" how to do anal fisting in schools. Once you're capable of that, really what limits do you have?

But then again they're in quite the pickle. Word has it that the LGBT cult is quite aggressive and doesn't give up its hosts willingly without a vicious fight. Better to kill some innocent Europeans than stop wanting to make ass sex the new Western cultural icon.

You know how I like to back up and get the broad picture, then boil it down to its essence.
Act of treachery,no. Act of responding to NATO nations fear of Russian expansion and wanting help, yes..No matter how many butts have or will be poked..
cept, obummer won't do anything. why change after eight years of letting others push him around.
Yet you people are here bitching and whining that because of what he has done will start a war.. Do you dip shits ever consider that Russia had a part to play in why it happened at all?
I didn't say anything of the sort. I know after eight years of the US looking like a punching bag by russia, obummer ain't doing jack shit.
A punching bag that help put the Russian economy in a recession through sanctions, and stopped the power grab of the Russians in Ukraine..yeah, not bad for doing nothing...

The establishment Democrats are idiots. I tried to find out why they have a hard on for conflict with Russia but I couldn't find anything that makes sense.
They cry about W attacking Iraq and Afghanistan after we were actually attacked and cheer obuthole for acting on a lie.
The US was attacked by Iraq and Afghanistan? The history books seem to have left those actions out..

It just seems more than suspect that Obama does ZERO about the Russians, except that embarrassing "reset" button episode and then he does this!.

Under President Obama, economic sanctions have been put in place against Russia for Russia's actions in the Ukraine.

You remember- when Russia invaded the Ukraine?

Now we have Russia trying to hack our election- and none of you care. As long as Trump got elected you don't give a damn about what Russia did.

Now you snowflakes wig out over 2 dozen troops being added to our troop presence in the Baltics?

You would have loved Chamberlain.

You mean Gorbachev had absolutely nothing to do with the dismantling of the USSR? Or Yeltsin? All economic indicators showed that the USSR economy was not that bad..
Actually, the USSR economy was in ruins. The Soviets were a Third World economy pretending to be a superpower.

Reagan was briefed at the beginning of his Administration that we had a high level mole in the Soviet defense structure. This mole informed the CIA that the Soviet defense capability was far, far below what they advertised and what all the pants shitters believed.

Reagan knew, based on this information, that escalating the arms race would break the Soviet bank in their efforts to maintain the image of keeping up.

And it worked.

US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

PRESIDENT Obama has deployed US special forces troops along Lithuania’s border with “aggressive” Russia.

Tensions between Washington and the Kremlin have reached Cold War levels amid reports Vladimir Putin is deploying nuke-ready missiles in the Russian province of Kaliningrad – which borders Poland, Belarus and Lithuania.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/\

It's bad enough Obama has created a new Cold War with Russia, he now seems determined to cause a hot war.

Can Obama be that petulant about Trump winning the election he would cause a war with Russia just to hamper the incoming president?

I mean the move may have been necessary by Obama. I'm no fan of Russia or Putin (just don't buy they hacked the election).

But shouldn't this move have been left to the incoming president and not taken by a lame duck president from the losing side?

obummer isn't doing anything. he's a talk the talk not the walk to walk guy. He'll have footprints on his head if the russians move.

It's an attempt to keep Trump so busy with a hot war, he won't have time to dismantle Obama's domestic policies.

Those bastard Democrats leave no trick not pulled. They don't care if Americans die in this. As long as their agenda goes merrily on.

Just curious- would you have been happier if he had sent American troops into Syria?

It just seems more than suspect that Obama does ZERO about the Russians, except that embarrassing "reset" button episode and then he does this!.

Under President Obama, economic sanctions have been put in place against Russia for Russia's actions in the Ukraine.

You remember- when Russia invaded the Ukraine?

Now we have Russia trying to hack our election- and none of you care. As long as Trump got elected you don't give a damn about what Russia did.

Now you snowflakes wig out over 2 dozen troops being added to our troop presence in the Baltics?

You would have loved Chamberlain.
I think of Chamberlain often when these pseudocons shit their pants. They are quintessential appeasers.

Yes- the United States was attacked by Saudi nationals working for Al Qaeda.

So we invaded Iraq.

And you whine about 2 dozen troops being sent to the Baltics.

Just curious- would you have been happier if he had sent American troops into Syria?
Better than running like a girl after saying something he shouldn't have.

I know after eight years of the US looking like a punching bag by russia, obummer ain't doing jack shit.
You do realize how hilarious you sound saying this in a pants shitting topic about Obama sending special forces to the Baltics, right?
why? name one thing this all talk president's done? one. I have no doubt he will cower like the coward he is.

Forum List

Back