I don't not know how to feel about this. Obama moves troops to Russian border

It must be remembered that Putin was the head of the USSR's secret police and spy agency (KGB).

That mass murdering leopard has not changed his spots.

It sickens me that Trump has a schoolgirl crush on him. Reagan is spinning in his grave.

2vmaq08.jpg

The establishment Democrats are idiots. I tried to find out why they have a hard on for conflict with Russia but I couldn't find anything that makes sense.
They cry about W attacking Iraq and Afghanistan after we were actually attacked and cheer obuthole for acting on a lie.
The US was attacked by Iraq and Afghanistan? The history books seem to have left those actions out..

Actually the Taliban ruled Afghanistan and AQ was a big deal over there.

So you could say Afghanistan attacked America.

It's amazing how the pseudocons sound so much like the pants shitting liberals of Reagan's era.

"Don't be putting those MX missiles in Yurp, Ronnie! Yer gonna get us all nukt!"

Reagan didn't get a Nobel Peace Price before he ever took office with the idea he was going to bring peace.

Given Obama re-deploying troops to Iraq, causing more problems in Israel now, re-igniting the Cold War, and now moving troops to a possible hot war, I think Obama needs to give that prize back.

Reagan never got that prize but he ENDED the Cold War without firing a shot.

Looks like the peace prize is politically motivated as well.
I have no idea why you brought up the Nobel. I agree that was a blatantly obvious political cookie given to Obama just for being a really cool looking guy in shades with a Blackberry.

However, all this pants shitting over a handful of troops in the Baltic states from the usual tards is amusing, and so reminiscent of the pants shitting liberals panicked over everything Reagan ever did.

Reagan's moves brought about the downfall of the USSR, and anything that upsets the fucking KGB mass murdering thug today is also a GOOD thing.
You mean Gorbachev had absolutely nothing to do with the dismantling of the USSR? Or Yeltsin? All economic indicators showed that the USSR economy was not that bad..
Actually, the USSR economy was in ruins. The Soviets were a Third World economy pretending to be a superpower.

Reagan was briefed at the beginning of his Administration that we had a high level mole in the Soviet defense structure. This mole informed the CIA that the Soviet defense capability was far, far below what they advertised and what all the pants shitters believed.

Reagan knew, based on this information, that escalating the arms race would break the Soviet bank in their efforts to maintain the image of keeping up.

And it worked.
they did have manufacturing shortages, but their economy was not that bad..
1-s2.0-S2405473915000197-gr1.jpg

It's amazing how the pseudocons sound so much like the pants shitting liberals of Reagan's era.

"Don't be putting those MX missiles in Yurp, Ronnie! Yer gonna get us all nukt!"

Reagan didn't get a Nobel Peace Price before he ever took office with the idea he was going to bring peace.

Given Obama re-deploying troops to Iraq, causing more problems in Israel now, re-igniting the Cold War, and now moving troops to a possible hot war, I think Obama needs to give that prize back.

Reagan never got that prize but he ENDED the Cold War without firing a shot.

Looks like the peace prize is politically motivated as well.
I have no idea why you brought up the Nobel. I agree that was a blatantly obvious political cookie given to Obama just for being a really cool looking guy in shades with a Blackberry.

However, all this pants shitting over a handful of troops in the Baltic states from the usual tards is amusing, and so reminiscent of the pants shitting liberals panicked over everything Reagan ever did.

Reagan's moves brought about the downfall of the USSR, and anything that upsets the fucking KGB mass murdering thug today is also a GOOD thing.

I'm not panicking at all about this. I said, I don't know how to feel about this.

My feeling is, along with Obama ejecting diplomats this is a politically motivated move to upset the balance and leave this for Trump to deal with.

It just seems more than suspect that Obama does ZERO about the Russians, except that embarrassing "reset" button episode and then he does this!

Come ON!!!!! If Bush had pulled something like this just before Obama took office you know you libs would have said the same thing.

And WHY wouldn't I bring up the Nobel Peace Prize?

Given all Obama's drones and now this bit, it's the sickest joke of all.
You're an idiot for bleeving Obama has done "ZERO about the Russians".

You have clearly been only reading those propaganda sites which keep you in the dark like a mushroom.

If there is one thing propaganda sites are very good at, it's the lie of omission.
he has done about zero. I mean he just did do something. too little too late, but why don't you post up all of those russia things he's done.

The establishment Democrats are idiots. I tried to find out why they have a hard on for conflict with Russia but I couldn't find anything that makes sense.
They cry about W attacking Iraq and Afghanistan after we were actually attacked and cheer obuthole for acting on a lie.
The US was attacked by Iraq and Afghanistan? The history books seem to have left those actions out..

You could say that Saudi Arabia attacked the US, but it didn't..

Yes- the United States was attacked by Saudi nationals working for Al Qaeda.

So we invaded Iraq.

And you whine about 2 dozen troops being sent to the Baltics.
And
It must be remembered that Putin was the head of the USSR's secret police and spy agency (KGB).

It sickens me that Trump has a schoolgirl crush on him. Reagan is spinning in his grave.

2vmaq08.jpg
You get I'll often based on conjecture and paranoia?

Well since most of the attackers were Saudi's some would say they attacked us.

How bout you??

Correct. It is the democratic strategists trying to smear the GOP by goading them to war. The idea is to paint Trump out as "more of a pussy than mom-jeans Obama". It's a set up to force Trump to become aggressive with the Russians or be seen as a wimp. In the end, the DNC is betting they'll get more middle votes in 2018 from this stunt than if they just dropped the LGBT cult parasite. They're betting wrong. Again.

It's yet another of their "hail Mary!" passes. The sick thing is that Obama knows Russia & China themselves or via proxies are drooling at the prospect of the US looking aggressive in Europe and "starting shit again". So this is an act of treachery on Obama's behalf. I knew he was capable of this type of thing. I just wondered how far he'd take it. But then again, he's the guy who had an education czar attempting to teach new "peg boys" how to do anal fisting in schools. Once you're capable of that, really what limits do you have?

But then again they're in quite the pickle. Word has it that the LGBT cult is quite aggressive and doesn't give up its hosts willingly without a vicious fight. Better to kill some innocent Europeans than stop wanting to make ass sex the new Western cultural icon.

You know how I like to back up and get the broad picture, then boil it down to its essence.
Act of treachery,no. Act of responding to NATO nations fear of Russian expansion and wanting help, yes..No matter how many butts have or will be poked..
cept, obummer won't do anything. why change after eight years of letting others push him around.
Yet you people are here bitching and whining that because of what he has done will start a war.. Do you dip shits ever consider that Russia had a part to play in why it happened at all?
I didn't say anything of the sort. I know after eight years of the US looking like a punching bag by russia, obummer ain't doing jack shit.
A punching bag that help put the Russian economy in a recession through sanctions, and stopped the power grab of the Russians in Ukraine..yeah, not bad for doing nothing...
giphy.gif

Soon after he was first appointed prime minister back in 1999, Vladimir Putin joked to an audience of top intelligence officers that a group of undercover spies, dispatched to infiltrate the government, was “successfully fulfilling its task.”

It turns out Putin doesn’t do jokes. Over Putin’s years in power, not just the Kremlin but almost every branch of the Russian state has been taken over by old KGB men like himself.

Last week news broke that their resurgence is soon to be topped off with a final triumph — the resurrection of the old KGB itself. According to the Russian daily Kommersant, a major new reshuffle of Russia’s security agencies is under way that will unite the FSB (the main successor agency to the KGB) with Russia’s foreign intelligence service into a new super-agency called the Ministry of State Security — a report that, significantly, wasn’t denied by the Kremlin or the FSB itself.

Vladimir Putin resurrects the KGB

When the Soviet Union collapsed, the KGB was split up into the Federal Security Service (FSB) and the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR).

Now Putin is recombining the FSB and SVR back into a new KGB.

How bout you??
It was individuals from those countries, but they were not representative or combatants of that nation..Which is why invading Iraq was a military catastrophic on a strategic level..

2vmaq08.jpg

School girl crush??

Nah Just a man who has enough intelligence to respect another very capable man.

There is no such thing as a former KGB man. - Vladimir Putin

2vmaq08.jpg
he's nothing nothing that reagan didn't do. so reagan's walking around high five'in the angels in heaven.

2vmaq08.jpg

School girl crush??

No, it's a schoolgirl crush. It goes way beyond respect.

For years, Trump claimed to have a personal, close relationship with Putin.

How bout you??
It was individuals from those countries, but they were not representative or combatants of that nation..Which is why invading Iraq was a military catastrophic on a strategic level..

Oh I agree on Iraq. It was something Bush never should have done.

Oh and if you don't think the Saud Princes knew about 9-11 then I think you are sadly mistaken.

Act of treachery,no. Act of responding to NATO nations fear of Russian expansion and wanting help, yes..No matter how many butts have or will be poked..
cept, obummer won't do anything. why change after eight years of letting others push him around.
Yet you people are here bitching and whining that because of what he has done will start a war.. Do you dip shits ever consider that Russia had a part to play in why it happened at all?
I didn't say anything of the sort. I know after eight years of the US looking like a punching bag by russia, obummer ain't doing jack shit.
A punching bag that help put the Russian economy in a recession through sanctions, and stopped the power grab of the Russians in Ukraine..yeah, not bad for doing nothing...
giphy.gif
The ongoing financial crisis in Russia is the result of the collapse of the Russian ruble beginning in the second half of 2014.[1][2][3][4][5][6] A decline in confidence in the Russian economy caused investors to sell off their Russian assets, which led to a decline in the value of the Russian ruble and sparked fears of a Russian financial crisis. The lack of confidence in the Russian economy stemmed from at least two major sources. The first is the fall in the price of oil in 2014. Crude oil, a major export of Russia, declined in price by nearly 50% between its yearly high in June 2014 and 16 December 2014. The second is the result of international economic sanctions imposed on Russia following Russia's annexation of Crimea and the Russian military intervention in Ukraine.[1][7]
Russian financial crisis (2014–present) - Wikipedia

2vmaq08.jpg

School girl crush??

It's more like a butt bromance...

2vmaq08.jpg

School girl crush??

Nope. Its a man who has enough sense to recognize another very capable man.

You can call it a school girl crush. I call it common sense.

giphy.gif
The ongoing financial crisis in Russia is the result of the collapse of the Russian ruble beginning in the second half of 2014.[1][2][3][4][5][6] A decline in confidence in the Russian economy caused investors to sell off their Russian assets, which led to a decline in the value of the Russian ruble and sparked fears of a Russian financial crisis. The lack of confidence in the Russian economy stemmed from at least two major sources. The first is the fall in the price of oil in 2014. Crude oil, a major export of Russia, declined in price by nearly 50% between its yearly high in June 2014 and 16 December 2014. The second is the result of international economic sanctions imposed on Russia following Russia's annexation of Crimea and the Russian military intervention in Ukraine.[1][7]
Russian financial crisis (2014–present) - Wikipedia
i didn't see anything about obummer there. and hitlery did business with them in Ukraine.

You can actually see the schoolgirl BLUSH during this 2013 interview, even though all his orange makeup.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today. He's probably very interested in what you and I are saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form. But I do have a relationship with him, and I think it's very interesting to see what's happened. Look, he's done a very brilliant job in terms of what he represents and who he's representing. If you look at what he's done with Syria, if you look at so many of the different things (sniff), he has really eaten our President's lunch. Let's not kid ourselves. He's done an amazing job. He's put himself, really, a lot of people would say he's put himself at the forefront of the world as a leader.

Forum List

Back