🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I Don't Talk The Way I Am Quoted"

I guess Trump doesn't understand what the word "quoted" means.

Maybe someone should buy him a dictionary for his birthday.

It would be a waste of money. It’s more than half a page and has no pictures. He wouldn’t read it. And besides he already has “the best words”.

And yeah, he does talk like that:

Hear him try to pronounce anonymous the other day ?? tongue tied sounding like a moron

It would be a waste of money. It’s more than half a page and has no pictures. He wouldn’t read it. And besides he already has “the best words”.

Hear him try to pronounce anonymous the other day ?? tongue tied sounding like a moron

He sounds like a stroke victim here:

57 states

have you visited them all?

Jeeesus, it's pathetic you freaks go back ten years and repeat something out of context.
If I could post every real stupid thing Trump has actually said in just the last two years, I'd need my own website.

I'll give him a pass on this one and say it might have been jet lag + Dr. Ronny's Double Dose Ambien.
And it's very difficult for me to give him a pass on anything.

I'll give him a pass on this one and say it might have been jet lag + Dr. Ronny's Double Dose Ambien.
And it's very difficult for me to give him a pass on anything.

He doesn't get a pass. Not after the pseudocons made fun of Hillary's joke with a reporter and falsely exclaimed it was a seizure.

Oh, man. This is priceless.

Tweeting about Bob Woodward's book, Fear, Trump said the most hysterical thing.

"The Woodward book is a scam. I don’t talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President."

One of the things Woodward quoted Trump saying was that Trump called someone retarded. A few days ago, upon hearing this, Trump said he has never in his life called someone a retard.

Then several examples of Trump calling people retarded in years past were made public. So take that into consideration when Trump says he has never used the n-word...

Now Trump just says "I don't talk the way I'm quoted," Doubling down!

But the funniest part of Trump's tweet is his claim, "I would not have been elected."

This, by the guy who said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still be elected. This by the guy who was caught bragging about abusing his celebrity to sexually assault women by grabbing their pussies.

Traitor Trump must have nothing but the utmost contempt for his followers. He believes they are so retarded that they will eat any horseshit he feeds them.
And then ask for another helping The moron said Obamas speech put him asleep Too bad ,,he might have heard what a real president sounded like
Did he really say that?

"The Woodward book is a scam. I don’t talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President."

One of the things Woodward quoted Trump saying was that Trump called someone retarded. A few days ago, upon hearing this, Trump said he has never in his life called someone a retard.

Then several examples of Trump calling people retarded in years past were made public. So take that into consideration when Trump says he has never used the n-word...

But the funniest part of Trump's tweet is his claim, "I would not have been elected."

This, by the guy who said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still be elected. This by the guy who was caught bragging about abusing his celebrity to sexually assault women by grabbing their pussies.

Traitor Trump must have nothing but the utmost contempt for his followers. He believes they are so retarded that they will eat any horseshit he feeds them.
And then ask for another helping The moron said Obamas speech put him asleep Too bad ,,he might have heard what a real president sounded like
Did he really say that?
Yes he got a laugh from his dotards saying obamas talk put him to sleep

Has - an - y - one - been - a - ble - to - fig - ure - out - what - mal - func - tion - Bob - Wood - ward - has - such - that - he - speaks - each - syl - lable - like - an - old - sin - gle - spaced - type - writ - er? :p

He means he's being misquoted, moron

#duh
No, if that's what he meant he probably woulda said that.

#duh

What does that even mean?

You literally just said that if Trump didn't mean what he was quoted to say then he should have said what he was misquoted to say.

How does that even make sense to an idiot racist like you?

#duh

You literally just said that if Trump didn't mean what he was quoted to say then he should have said what he was misquoted to say.

Lol, that's not what I said at all.

#duh

Lol, that's not what I said at all.

Yes, that's actually exactly what you said, racist. I said you're misquoting Trump, his meaning was obvious. And you came back with that well he should have said that then as if that made any sense. I guess it's your hatred of black people. I don't have that, so I don't get your racist white supremacist rantings

Trump tweeted: "The already discredited Woodward book, so many lies and phony sources, has me calling Jeff Sessions ‘mentally retarded’ and ‘a dumb southerner.’ I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing. He made this up to divide!”

O'rly, Donald?

Video surfaces refuting Trump’s claim that he’s never called someone ‘retarded’

“I have a golf pro who’s mentally retarded,” Trump told Stern. “I mean he’s really not a smart guy. And I’m playing golf, and I’m thinking about what I’m going to tell NBC, and this golf pro comes up to me and tells me, ‘Yeah, but your show is an hour, and Friends is a half-hour.’ 
And you're posting this because you're such a die-hard conservative Republican, right?

Forum List

Back