🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I Don't Talk The Way I Am Quoted"

57 states

have you visited them all?
*Sad trombone*

So you can explain what the organ grinder monkey meant by 57 States, racist?
I can , thank you. And the fact that you can't figure it out makes you look stupid.

By the way, its not a very effective tactic to call other people racist to cover for your own racism, especially when you say something racist in the same breath. You have got to be one of the dumbest people on this board .

Trump tweeted: "The already discredited Woodward book, so many lies and phony sources, has me calling Jeff Sessions ‘mentally retarded’ and ‘a dumb southerner.’ I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing. He made this up to divide!”

O'rly, Donald?

Video surfaces refuting Trump’s claim that he’s never called someone ‘retarded’

“I have a golf pro who’s mentally retarded,” Trump told Stern. “I mean he’s really not a smart guy. And I’m playing golf, and I’m thinking about what I’m going to tell NBC, and this golf pro comes up to me and tells me, ‘Yeah, but your show is an hour, and Friends is a half-hour.’ 
And you're posting this because you're such a die-hard conservative Republican, right?
He's a complete phony.

I still can’t help laughing at obama for not knowing how many states there are! lol

Trump tweeted: "The already discredited Woodward book, so many lies and phony sources, has me calling Jeff Sessions ‘mentally retarded’ and ‘a dumb southerner.’ I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing. He made this up to divide!”

O'rly, Donald?

Video surfaces refuting Trump’s claim that he’s never called someone ‘retarded’

“I have a golf pro who’s mentally retarded,” Trump told Stern. “I mean he’s really not a smart guy. And I’m playing golf, and I’m thinking about what I’m going to tell NBC, and this golf pro comes up to me and tells me, ‘Yeah, but your show is an hour, and Friends is a half-hour.’ 
Hahaha america what the fuck did you elect ?

57 states

*Sad trombone*

I can , thank you. And the fact that you can't figure it out makes you look stupid.

By the way, its not a very effective tactic to call other people racist to cover for your own racism, especially when you say something racist in the same breath. You have got to be one of the dumbest people on this board .

He is. And, if he doesn't like you, he will stalk you over these boards just to call you a racist.

57 states

*Sad trombone*

He is. And, if he doesn't like you, he will stalk you over these boards just to call you a racist.
He cant stalk me from ignoreville... His "bait and report" crybaby tactic is older than dirt....

57 states

*Sad trombone*

He cant stalk me from ignoreville... His "bait and report" crybaby tactic is older than dirt....

You know, even though there are people on here who annoy me, I never put anyone on ignore. Believe it or not, some useful information has come from those that I consider to be idiots, because they walk in different circles than I do and may have heard about something that I haven't, and I learn something new.

Sometimes, it's fun just to read how stupid a person can be in just one post.

Nope, I never put people on ignore.

*Sad trombone*

You know, even though there are people on here who annoy me, I never put anyone on ignore. Believe it or not, some useful information has come from those that I consider to be idiots, because they walk in different circles than I do and may have heard about something that I haven't, and I learn something new.

I only put people on ignore when they make the threads hard to read...rapid-fire trolls whose posts comprise half of the page with off topic crybabying...

I only put people on ignore when they make the threads hard to read...rapid-fire trolls whose posts comprise half of the page with off topic crybabying...

That is what my scroll wheel is for. Skipping over posts that are walls of text or posts that I know have no use after reading the first few sentences.

That is what my scroll wheel is for. Skipping over posts that are walls of text or posts that I know have no use after reading the first few sentences.
Yeah, i get it. But when I run across a poster whose posts i know I will never read....*poof*

Oh, man. This is priceless.

Tweeting about Bob Woodward's book, Fear, Trump said the most hysterical thing.

"The Woodward book is a scam. I don’t talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President."

One of the things Woodward quoted Trump saying was that Trump called someone retarded. A few days ago, upon hearing this, Trump said he has never in his life called someone a retard.

Then several examples of Trump calling people retarded in years past were made public. So take that into consideration when Trump says he has never used the n-word...

Now Trump just says "I don't talk the way I'm quoted," Doubling down!

But the funniest part of Trump's tweet is his claim, "I would not have been elected."

This, by the guy who said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still be elected. This by the guy who was caught bragging about abusing his celebrity to sexually assault women by grabbing their pussies.

Traitor Trump must have nothing but the utmost contempt for his followers. He believes they are so retarded that they will eat any horseshit he feeds them.
I don’t care if he did use the “N” word. And by the childish designation “N Word”; I assume you mean “******”. Which is an actual word, used by actual people, of all races. How childish has society become when they can’t even speak a commonly used word... Pathetic...

Forum List

Back