I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives

So whites can't discuss black issues because they're not black.

Men can't discuss women's issues because they're not women.

This Identity Politics thing is working out great, we get more divided by the day.

Does this rule go in both directions?

And I assume non-business owners can't discuss business issues because they don't own a business.

Right?

No stupid. It means that if you dont belong to said group dont try and discuss anything unless you are invited or you ask permission to speak. it would be like me walking up to you while you were mowing your lawn and telling you that you were doing it wrong even though I had never mowed a lawn in my life.

It means that if you dont belong to said group dont try and discuss anything unless you are invited or you ask permission to speak.

What makes you think anyone needs your "permission" for anything?

I find it humorous that blacks scream racism for EVERYTHING, it has gotten to where it really doesn't mean anything anymore.

We just don't care, we don't feel guilty, we don't owe you anything, and we certainly have zero need of black acceptance OR judgment.

The fact that there is systemic dysfunction in much of the black culture should make you take a long hard look at it and begin with yourselves...now I am not saying "you" specifically.....but you as in part that culture.

This Identity Politics thing is working out great, we get more divided by the day.

And I assume non-business owners can't discuss business issues because they don't own a business.

Right?

No stupid. It means that if you dont belong to said group dont try and discuss anything unless you are invited or you ask permission to speak. it would be like me walking up to you while you were mowing your lawn and telling you that you were doing it wrong even though I had never mowed a lawn in my life.

It means that if you dont belong to said group dont try and discuss anything unless you are invited or you ask permission to speak.

I find it humorous that blacks scream racism for EVERYTHING, it has gotten to where it really doesn't mean anything anymore.

We just don't care, we don't feel guilty, we don't owe you anything, and we certainly have zero need of black acceptance OR judgment.

The fact that there is systemic dysfunction in much of the black culture should make you take a long hard look at it and begin with yourselves...now I am not saying "you" specifically.....but you as in part that culture.

Pretty simple. You need my permission if you are going to discuss me with me. I dont see what is hard for you to understand about that.

I dont care what racism means to you to be blunt. I'm not looking to get a reaction if I say it. When I say something is racism then I am making and observation. If people dont like it thats too bad for them.

I think we feel the same way. We have zero need for white acceptance or judgement.

There is no systemic dysfunction in Black culture that is not present in any other culture. The conditions under which any dysfunction occurs may be different but we have the same issues as everyone else.

Last edited:

Right?

"Permission"?

I don't need your permission to do anything.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Yeah you do. If you are going to discuss me you are not big and bad enough to force me to participate in that discussion. What are you going to do? Talk to yourself? You dont like that then go smoke a pole.

"Permission"?

I don't need your permission to do anything.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Yeah you do. If you are going to discuss me you are not big and bad enough to force me to participate in that discussion. What are you going to do? Talk to yourself? You dont like that then go smoke a pole.

Proving the point already made. You'll avoid any conversations that are too tough.

That's the whole point of PC.

You're part of the problem, and you don't care.

Well then educate us O magical negro

White boys like you are too stupid to educate. You can barely tie your shoes. What makes you think you would be able to grasp more complex issues?

I hate to bust your bubble,but there is nothing complex about the plight of the black community.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows exactly whats wrong. But unfortunately most of those aren't in a position to do anything about it......for whatever reason.:eusa_whistle:

Pretty simple. You need my permission if you are going to discuss me with me. I dont see what is hard for you to understand about that.

I dont care what racism means to you to be blunt. I'm not looking to get a reaction if I say it. When I say something is racism then I am making and observation. If people dont like it thats too bad for them.

I think we feel the same way. We have zero need for white acceptance or judgement.

There is no systemic dysfunction in Black culture that is not present in any other culture. The conditions under which any dysfunction occurs may be different but we have the same issues as everyone else.

Of course there is, black on black violence is at a disproportionately high level.
It does not surprise me that you cannot see that, let alone admit it.

I know plenty of blacks that have degrees and are smarter than me in say... math. A lot better actually.

The Congo breast cleavers wired themselves stupid from the cradle because they were doomed at birth, not that I care too much. Too many dumb people on the planet anyway. The American black ghetto is not too far removed from their ancestors in the Congo. Once again, I don't care. Just keep them out of my way.

She was taken out of context...

If she would have known she would have spoken differently blacks do talk differently when together.

You're a racist.

Just doing my part to help out our liberal friends.

Black people do not like to be corrected in anyway, shape or form no matter who is telling them.

Their sense of 'entitlement' causes much of that stupidity. If a black person tries to teach them something, he is referred to as a Uncle Tom. Look at the firestorm Bill Cosby stirred up just by trying to talk a little sense to the blacks.

Professor Called Racist For Correcting Black Student?s Grammar And Punctuation | Vision to America

Sorry, saying that "black people" in such a broad stroke is just not right, in my opinion. The vast majority of blacks are no different then any one else. They want and need the same things. What your first sentence should have said, again in my opinion, is this:

Liberals do not like to be corrected in anyway, shape or form no matter who is telling them.

Of course talking to liberals they are never wrong and winning is EVERYTHING.

Jamilah Lemieux, Senior Editor, Digital, for Ebony Magazine, has little use for conservatives of any race, but in a Tuesday conversation with RNC Deputy Press Secretary Raffi Williams (who is African-American) she showed herself to be a racist, too.

In a Twitter conversation in which she thought Raffi was white, she didn't want to hear his opinion because he was white. She tweeted, "Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing"

Raffi Williams is black.

Ebony Editor: I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives | Truth Revolt

Jamilah qualifies as a "nigga".....a racist white hating pig.

As a Black man I say to Jamilah, "yizzou is a Blizzack cizzunt, lizzoozer, razzacist, beyotch."

:evil:

How is she even having conversations with people she doesn't want to in the first place?

Jamilah Lemieux, Senior Editor, Digital, for Ebony Magazine, has little use for conservatives of any race, but in a Tuesday conversation with RNC Deputy Press Secretary Raffi Williams (who is African-American) she showed herself to be a racist, too.

In a Twitter conversation in which she thought Raffi was white, she didn't want to hear his opinion because he was white. She tweeted, "Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing"

Raffi Williams is black.

Ebony Editor: I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives | Truth Revolt

Jamilah qualifies as a "nigga".....a racist white hating pig.

sad really

but that is just the way it is these days

Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing. Pass.

That was freaking great. :lol:

You've got to admit. White people seem to love trying to tell Black people what they should do about Black affairs.

It's just a shame that many blacks don't posess the courage or will to fix their own affairs. Too often they leave it for the rest of America to deal with.

Forum List

Back