I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives

If you ain't white you can't understand white culture so just shut the fuck up!

Now, if I'm white blacks scream racist for that statement. If I'm black and make the same statement about black culture it's somehow not racist?

That attitude will keep the Races apart for ever!

Jamilah Lemieux, Senior Editor, Digital, for Ebony Magazine, has little use for conservatives of any race, but in a Tuesday conversation with RNC Deputy Press Secretary Raffi Williams (who is African-American) she showed herself to be a racist, too.

In a Twitter conversation in which she thought Raffi was white, she didn't want to hear his opinion because he was white. She tweeted, "Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing"

Raffi Williams is black.

Ebony Editor: I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives | Truth Revolt

Jamilah qualifies as a "nigga".....a racist white hating pig.
If a white person running a magazine said this Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton would be on their blow horns picketing the magazine calling them racist. Why the do we except the double standards in this country!

Jamilah Lemieux, Senior Editor, Digital, for Ebony Magazine, has little use for conservatives of any race, but in a Tuesday conversation with RNC Deputy Press Secretary Raffi Williams (who is African-American) she showed herself to be a racist, too.

In a Twitter conversation in which she thought Raffi was white, she didn't want to hear his opinion because he was white. She tweeted, "Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing"

Raffi Williams is black.

Ebony Editor: I Don't Talk To Whites or Conservatives | Truth Revolt

Jamilah qualifies as a "nigga".....a racist white hating pig.
If a white person running a magazine said this Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton would be on their blow horns picketing the magazine calling them racist. Why the do we except the double standards in this country!

Because in this country we're allowed to have:

Ebony Magazine (but not Ivory Magazine)
Black Entertainment Television (but not White Entertainment Television)
Black Miss America Pageants (but not White Miss America Pageants)
All Black Universities (but not all White Universities)
Black History Month (but not White History Month)

Well ... you get the point.

No that would be funny and ironic too. i told you already if you dont know you wouldnt understand.
O, you mean when White people tell you all to stay in school so you won't have extremely high dropout rates?

Also funny and ironic. You are never going to get it because you are white.

I disagree with a black man and i'm racist, but some stupid black bitch says she won't talk to a white person isn't racist. We see now racial divide is the fault of black people.

"You've got to admit. White people seem to love trying to tell Black people what they should do about Black affairs."

BLACK AFFAIRS? That right there is racist!

CaféAuLait;8854251 said:
Oh great, here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing. Pass.

That was freaking great. :lol:

You've got to admit. White people seem to love trying to tell Black people what they should do about Black affairs.

But he was black... And he did not tag her in any post, a friend or associate did and she jumped to conclusions- based on the party and a photo. She assumed that someone was white and telling her what to do. Aren't those assumptions of how one is, looks, or behaves a big part of racism?

Don't go confusing him with pesky facts :eusa_hand:

O, you mean when White people tell you all to stay in school so you won't have extremely high dropout rates?

I disagree with a black man and i'm racist, but some stupid black bitch says she won't talk to a white person isn't racist. We see now racial divide is the fault of black people.

Racism is the "fault" of PEOPLE. Don't tax your little brain by trying to think of it any further than that.

So whites can't discuss black issues because they're not black.

Men can't discuss women's issues because they're not women.

This Identity Politics thing is working out great, we get more divided by the day.

Does this rule go in both directions?

And I assume non-business owners can't discuss business issues because they don't own a business.

Right?

No stupid. It means that if you dont belong to said group dont try and discuss anything unless you are invited or you ask permission to speak. it would be like me walking up to you while you were mowing your lawn and telling you that you were doing it wrong even though I had never mowed a lawn in my life.

Last edited:
If you ain't white you can't understand white culture so just shut the fuck up!

Now, if I'm white blacks scream racist for that statement. If I'm black and make the same statement about black culture it's somehow not racist?

That attitude will keep the Races apart for ever!

What Black person do you know that would scream racism for that statement? Trust me. Black people would fully understand that sentiment. I know I would.

The woman is a racist, pure and simple.

Racism is ignorance and there will never be a discussion with the ignorant.

Not to have a conversation because the person does not agree with you is ignorant.

I will talk with people to get viewpoints, whether they know the subject or not, because their perspective isn't jaded or prejudiced. You get real honesty and an understanding of people's perception.

Racism is the "fault" of PEOPLE. Don't tax your little brain by trying to think of it any further than that.

No, if it wasn't for keeping racism alive today, the democrats would lose alot of power. Also it seems most racist are black people today.

We had a black housing inspector in my office told, "I don't think this neighborhood is ready for black people yet" I guess he sounded white or something? He got a good laugh from it and we got another probably housing violation....LOL

We had a black housing inspector in my office told, "I don't think this neighborhood is ready for black people yet" I guess he sounded white or something? He got a good laugh from it and we got another probably housing violation....LOL

I think you left out a word or misspelled something?

No, if it wasn't for keeping racism alive today, the democrats would lose alot of power. Also it seems most racist are black people today.

ALL racists are PEOPLE today, just like yesterday, ten years ago, and one hundred years before that. The democrat party has always been hypocritical and viciously abusive about it, but it's a HUMAN problem in nature. It is a political problem in manifestation.

This Identity Politics thing is working out great, we get more divided by the day.

And I assume non-business owners can't discuss business issues because they don't own a business.

Right?

No stupid. It means that if you dont belong to said group dont try and discuss anything unless you are invited or you ask permission to speak. it would be like me walking up to you while you were mowing your lawn and telling you that you were doing it wrong even though I had never mowed a lawn in my life.

"Permission"?

I don't need your permission to do anything.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Right?

"Permission"?

I don't need your permission to do anything.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Closed minded people usually want you to ask permission, because they can deny the conversation and then keep their opinions as sacred and continue with their bigotry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum List

Back