I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Must be a group of sovereign citizens.

A rather small group of haters. they denounce violence then offer rewards for kidnapping......

They are also pretty gutless. Otherwise, they would have done it by now. Notice how the self-styled leaders ask for someone else to do something they are unwilling to do themselves.

Also notice Dante started this thread with an article from March 16th. No reports of recruitment in Jacksonville yet. :doubt:

Najee Muhammad, a member of the New Black Liberation Militia, announced Thursday that members of the group plan to take the 28-year-old Zimmerman to federal authorities since local police haven't acted…
Uh-huh – on what charge?

Where will he be booked and arraigned? Who will set bond and a court date?

Idiots.

Najee Muhammad, a member of the New Black Liberation Militia, announced Thursday that members of the group plan to take the 28-year-old Zimmerman to federal authorities since local police haven't acted…
Uh-huh – on what charge?

Idiots.

IF they can come up with the $10,000, they will try to "arrest". Media wh*res.

Just wondering where these "New" Black Panthers are offering rewards and attempting citizens arrests when there is a bystander shot in a gang related (read as black on black) crime?
They're a hate group. Simple as that.

I believe that the group in question is the New Black Panthers. They are asking for a group of 5000 volunteers to find and capture Zimmerman, and a reward of $10k to the person who does.

Biggest racist group in history. Makes the Klan look like saints.

Najee Muhammad, a member of the New Black Liberation Militia, announced Thursday that members of the group plan to take the 28-year-old Zimmerman to federal authorities since local police haven't acted. - from link in OP - There is no mention of citizen's arrests in Florida's criminal statutes but state courts have cited common law in establishing when such an arrest can be made. The crime has to be a felony. It has to be witnessed by the citizen making the arrest or the citizen has to have probable cause that the person being arrested is guilty of a felony.

are some militias created more than equal?

I'm quietly confident that citing a newspaper article misstating facts does not amount to 'probable cause'. Anyone who attempts a 'citizens arrest' is likely to end up charged with unlawful detainment, and possibly kidnapping charges. That is assuming they hand him over alive.... if not, well, that would be first degree murder, I suspect.

Overall, not a very smart move by the NBP.

I believe that the group in question is the New Black Panthers. They are asking for a group of 5000 volunteers to find and capture Zimmerman, and a reward of $10k to the person who does.

Biggest racist group in history. Makes the Klan look like saints.

Najee Muhammad, a member of the New Black Liberation Militia, announced Thursday that members of the group plan to take the 28-year-old Zimmerman to federal authorities since local police haven't acted. - from link in OP - There is no mention of citizen's arrests in Florida's criminal statutes but state courts have cited common law in establishing when such an arrest can be made. The crime has to be a felony. It has to be witnessed by the citizen making the arrest or the citizen has to have probable cause that the person being arrested is guilty of a felony.

are some militias created more than equal?

I'm quietly confident that citing a newspaper article misstating facts does not amount to 'probable cause'. Anyone who attempts a 'citizens arrest' is likely to end up charged with unlawful detainment, and possibly kidnapping charges. That is assuming they hand him over alive.... if not, well, that would be first degree murder, I suspect.

Overall, not a very smart move by the NBP.

This sounds like some small group of idiots

Uh-huh – on what charge?

Idiots.

Now you're seeing what I've been talking about all week.......this garbage brings out the idiots.

My nephew lives there and he's in the middle of all of this shit.

Uh, why did they drug test the dead kid and not the shooter? Ever watched CSI? Can you at least say that that is a strange thing to do? Or are you rendered speechless until after a judge has banged his gavel?
:rofl: This is where I knew you were full of it.

This is about ninety percent of the problem with this whole debate. CSI ≠ real life.

Just gotta shake my head at that.

Since I never said CSI equals real life that IS the problem with this debate. You keep changing what I'm saying to score points.

I notice that you keep ignoring that they drug tested a dead kid and not the shooter. Go head tell everyone how the CSI thing made you forget about all those other sentences around it. :doubt:

Uh-huh – on what charge?

Idiots.

Now you're seeing what I've been talking about all week.......this garbage brings out the idiots.

Sorry to hear that, mud.

According to the just now news report, the black panthers is trying to get up a mob of 5,000 to go house to house to search for Zimmerman. Oh wow, in a state like Florida, with a mostly armed citizenry and protective laws, you know that if they are successful, this won't end well.

I’ve been witnessing this idiocy for over 40 years – idiocy from both left and right.

That’s the true ‘garbage.’

It makes you wonder why we don't bring back public hangings to deal with such people as the Black Panthers.

It makes you wonder why we don't bring back public hangings to deal with such people as the Black Panthers.

No, it makes you wonder and seems to make others neg you for wondering such things.

Forum List

Back